Elon Musk buys Twitter!!

The real reasons for the pause have far more to do with the stock price of Tesla and Twitter falling dramatically. Earlier this was mentioned frequently on Bloomberg Business as a possibility. There is, iirc, a $1 billion cancelation penalty Musk may have to pay if he decides to alter his offer price. But from what I have read he is in the drivers seat here, and such a fine would mean little if he saves much more by making a new lower offer.

It’s scary thinking the future of the country rests in the hands of just two people, though.

You guys seem to love Elon Musk even though he owns a battery car company. I thought you guys hated electric cars? So don't you hate the owner of an electric car company? Isn't he on the dark side as far as you're concerned?

Twitter shares initially fell more than 20% in premarket trading, but after Musk, the chief executive of electric car market Tesla Inc, sent a second tweet saying he remained committed to the deal, they regained some ground.

Isn't that illegal to do something to devalue the company like did with what he said and then try to re negotiate? It's certainly shady. Looks like he took Trump's class Art of the Deal.

I hope he buys it. Shake things up a little and gives us something else to talk about.

But this business about "oh my God...there are bots!!!" and his bring surprised by it is nonsense.
what exactly are bots?

i know that's short for robots but....

what exactly are bots?

i know that's short for robots but....
Several different types. The ones I made worked like this…If you post something with a certain hashtag, it automatically replies with a pre-typed message. But more advanced ones will post whatever you want at certain intervals by day or week. If you make it too onerous you’ll be suspended.

2022_05_13_22_58_51_Home_Twitter_and_19_more_pages_Personal_Microsoft_Edge.jpg

:badgrin:

You fucking, low IQ morons who actually believed that Musk would buy twitter and 'save it'.
You MAGA morons are SO gullible and/or fucking uneducated/stupid that it is laughable.
You must be a used car salesman's dream.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You get that out of the Democrat Playbook?
Did Weather53 get this (Libs can’t win unless major medias are tipped their way) out of the Republican talking points playbook?

Because I should have pointed out to that idiot that corporations purchased up all the major media conglomerates. 5 corporations own all the media. Even MSNBC is only as liberal as the corporation that owns the allows them to be. This used to not be the case. The news division was not controlled by the corporation before. They had things like Fairness Doctrine. So to call the media liberal is a joke. For example, if BP is an advertiser on MSNBC, no way MSNBC is going to report unfavorably about them regarding the 2010 PB oil spill in the gulf.

In 1996 the media stopped being liberal and truthful. And the funny thing is, like NAFTA, Clinton stabbed us in the back on this one. We told him not to sign it. But he was the great triangulator. He gave a lot but got a lot in return. That's why his economy was amazing. But a few times he went along with CONS and that's why the middle class isn't what is used to be but the rich are richer than ever.

For example, Republicans are brainwashed on the radio 24 hours a day on the EIB network. Us liberals don't even have one radio channel. Not one? There's a lot of shit on the radio. Even if we got half the ratings Rush got, it would be profitable. But the radio media giants don't want them on the air. Regardless if you believe this or not, point is, we aren't being brainwashed 24/7 with half truths and lies from liberal left wing radio but you Republicans are. Google 5 conservative anti vax radio hosts die of covid after telling their listeners not to get vaccinated. You can't even name 5 liberal radio hosts and yet FIVE right wing radio hosts in America have died of covid. Which begs the question, how many right wing radio hosts are out there in America brainwashing half of America?

Libs can’t win unless major medias are tipped their way
You should realize you are brainwashed by right wing media.

And 5 conservative talk show hosts on the radio who were anti vax have died of covid. That's a pretty large number if you think about it. I can't even name 5 liberal radio talk show hosts.

And 75% of the people who died of covid were unvaccinated. That makes sense. You can't even name one liberal political talker who was vaccinated and died of covid, right? I can't think of any.

So why don't you give us four hours on that station Rush used to be on? There's a 4 hour slot opened. Rather than brainwash you 24 hours a day, give us 4 and they can brainwash you the other 20. Truth for 4 hours and lies for 20. That's fair right? Don't you guys ever take a break? Give us 12-3am. Or 3-7am right before your best time slot. Then that con host can tell his listeners why the liberal is wrong. But then the next morning the liberal will tell the listeners why/where/when the cons the other 20 hours a day lied. It may enlighten you a bit.

Did Weather53 get this (Libs can’t win unless major medias are tipped their way) out of the Republican talking points playbook?

Because I should have pointed out to that idiot that corporations purchased up all the major media conglomerates. 5 corporations own all the media. Even MSNBC is only as liberal as the corporation that owns the allows them to be. This used to not be the case. The news division was not controlled by the corporation before. They had things like Fairness Doctrine. So to call the media liberal is a joke. For example, if BP is an advertiser on MSNBC, no way MSNBC is going to report unfavorably about them regarding the 2010 PB oil spill in the gulf.

In 1996 the media stopped being liberal and truthful. And the funny thing is, like NAFTA, Clinton stabbed us in the back on this one. We told him not to sign it. But he was the great triangulator. He gave a lot but got a lot in return. That's why his economy was amazing. But a few times he went along with CONS and that's why the middle class isn't what is used to be but the rich are richer than ever.
And who owns the media?

Democrat Party

You guys seem to love Elon Musk even though he owns a battery car company. I thought you guys hated electric cars? So don't you hate the owner of an electric car company? Isn't he on the dark side as far as you're concerned?

I don't know any conservatives who hate electric cars. We just hate the left trying to shove them down our throats as the be all end all of all of our problems with fossil fuels.

Teslas are incredible vehicles. Prius, not so much. Any electric car that, stock, can smoke a 707hp Challenger Hellcat in the 1/4 mile has my respect.

I don't know any conservatives who hate electric cars. We just hate the left trying to shove them down our throats as the be all end all of all of our problems with fossil fuels.

Teslas are incredible vehicles. Prius, not so much. Any electric car that, stock, can smoke a 707hp Challenger Hellcat in the 1/4 mile has my respect.
My buddy who has a e car said the battery or entire frame is not recyclable and he truly believes eventually hydrogen cars will be the answer.

Forum List

Back