LOL; Verified pro-Nazi X accounts flourish under Elon Musk

Elon Musk’s X is a thriving hub for Nazi support and propaganda, with paid subscribers sharing speeches by Adolf Hitler or content praising his genocidal regime.

NBC News found that at least 150 paid “Premium” subscriber X accounts and thousands of unpaid accounts have posted or amplified pro-Nazi content on X in recent months, often in apparent violation of X’s rules. The paid accounts posting the content all consistently posted antisemitic or pro-Nazi material. Examples included praise of Nazi soldiers, sharing of Nazi symbols and denials of the Holocaust.

I wonder if they are undercover lefties. Lefties have a history of doing this.

Course there is no white supremacy in any position of power in public in the USA.

Their slavery occurring in Africa why don’t people talk about that? All sorts of economic injustice in South America as well.

I get the feeling that the OP will end up on my ignore list soon.

It's a brand new account with only a few posts and jumps straight to this kind of thing posting like a usmb veteran.

My guess he either got banned, or was on so many ignore lists he had to start over.

Me? I'm going straight to just putting him on my ignore list now.

Elon Musk’s X is a thriving hub for Nazi support and propaganda, with paid subscribers sharing speeches by Adolf Hitler or content praising his genocidal regime.

NBC News found that at least 150 paid “Premium” subscriber X accounts and thousands of unpaid accounts have posted or amplified pro-Nazi content on X in recent months, often in apparent violation of X’s rules. The paid accounts posting the content all consistently posted antisemitic or pro-Nazi material. Examples included praise of Nazi soldiers, sharing of Nazi symbols and denials of the Holocaust.

It's Alinsky 101

"The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. “That’s the wrong approach”, he rejoined–“not very relevant” and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results."

It's a brand new account with only a few posts and jumps straight to this kind of thing posting like a usmb veteran.

My guess he either got banned, or was on so many ignore lists he had to start over.

Me? I'm going straight to just putting him on my ignore list now.
I’m giving it one more chance but I don’t expect it to pass.

You are a democrat, all democrats are fascists, just as all Nazi's in Germany were, you are the fucking Nazis, and believe me, we intend to be rid of every fucking one of you! The only good fascist democrats are the dead fascist democrats! :yes_text12:

so elon supports free speech,,

I dont see the problem

During the 16th century Catholics burned Protestant books and Protestants burned Catholic books.

Lesson not learned.

How about an increase in ANTISEMITISM diguised as SUPPORT FOR GAZA?

Should Musk should take down all ANTISEMITIC content?

It's Alinsky 101

"The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. “That’s the wrong approach”, he rejoined–“not very relevant” and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results."
RabbiSwastika.jpg

It's amusing that you actually think free speech applies on a social media platform.
TOS anyone?

I might also point out that when someone pays for the the privilege...that's not free anything~
if thats the case and he bans them he would have to ban democrats for the exact same reason,,

Forum List

Back