Ellen Barkin: One Extremely Sick Individual

Mudwhistle's pic:
A1ZIlBoCQAEWwDW.gif:large

She said "wash them into the ocean" and THAT is what everyone is so upset about???

You know what she meant Valerie...

That Republicans are all wet...? :lol:

Sorry, but I don't get the outrage...She's just one person with a voice.
Some of us bought tickets to her movies and supported her in that way before she became famous and have been loyal Republicans since the 70s. We had no place else to go if we were not wishing to associate our lives with race haters, except to register as Independents, which I did until I joined the Republican Party in 1971 so as not to cancel out my husband's vote.

Ms. Barkin apparently does not recall her days before fame when if a person didn't get the best job possible, he might not be able to support his family in the regular real world if someone else got the job he was educated for due to some kind of quota. Back then, no money, no food for your kids, no welfare. You got nothing from anybody if you fell on hard times, so you had to work at training for a job, getting the job, and doing the job for a long, long time. As children came along, you just tried to move up if you could learn a little more math and vocabulary and do well on the next employment interview/resume/appointment.

What she said makes some of us a little sick, and I for one will never pay to see her performance again. This one is all I needed to know, and I do not trust Ellen Barken at this point for my continuing education or "betterment" several things of which are not in accordance with a book that I believe in. It won't bother her. If I am guilty of violating her contemporary religion of drowning people who don't bow to her whims, she wishes my early demise while she lives on to lord over to others how superior her religion of humanism is to mine. Fortunately, I'm a better swimmer than she would care for people she hates with such vitriol. :)

Last edited:
Our shows keep getting wierder and wierder.
The weird part is we have to pay for some of those men to have babies if they can finagle a way for Democrats to help them acquire body parts, the operation, and continuing hormones, which could require three quarters of a million dollars in tax money.

After all, they have to become women first. Once they're a woman, nobody can tell them what to do with their bodies, including having 24 babies if they want them, and you get to pay for it all if they can convince someone they are handicapped because of an operation glitch and learn to emulate spasms of the neck, back, or both.

Mudwhistle's pic:

You know what she meant Valerie...

Some of us bought tickets to her movies and supported her in that way before she became famous and have been loyal Republicans since the 70s. We had no place else to go if we were not wishing to associate our lives with race haters, except to register as Independents, which I did until I joined the Republican Party in 1971 so as not to cancel out my husband's vote.

Ms. Barkin apparently does not recall her days before fame when if a person didn't get the best job possible, he might not be able to support his family in the regular real world if someone else got the job he was educated for due to some kind of quota. Back then, no money, no food for your kids, no welfare. You got nothing from anybody if you fell on hard times, so you had to work at training for a job, getting the job, and doing the job for a long, long time. As children came along, you just tried to move up if you could learn a little more math and vocabulary and do well on the next employment interview/resume/appointment.

What she said makes some of us a little sick, and I for one will never pay to see her performance again. This one is all I needed to know, and I do not trust Ellen Barken at this point for my continuing education or "betterment" several things of which are not in accordance with a book that I believe in. It won't bother her. If I am guilty of violating her contemporary religion of drowning people who don't bow to her whims, she wishes my early demise while she lives on to lord over to others how superior her religion of humanism is to mine. Fortunately, I'm a better swimmer than she would care for people she hates with such vitriol. :)
You seriously became a Republican so as not to cancel out your husband's vote???

Obviously you can't take a joke, so I won't even go there.

Our shows keep getting wierder and wierder.
The weird part is we have to pay for some of those men to have babies if they can finagle a way for Democrats to help them acquire body parts, the operation, and continuing hormones, which could require three quarters of a million dollars in tax money.

After all, they have to become women first. Once they're a woman, nobody can tell them what to do with their bodies, including having 24 babies if they want them, and you get to pay for it all if they can convince someone they are handicapped because of an operation glitch and learn to emulate spasms of the neck, back, or both.
:confused: Wow. Just wow.

Mudwhistle's pic:

You seriously became a Republican so as not to cancel out your husband's vote???

Ellen Barkin hoping all republicans take a fatal dip is a joke?

Mudwhistle's pic:

It would be hilarious to a lot of liberals....

Mudwhistle's pic:

except for the part where she didn't say that, you're a hundred per cent correct.

do you guys wrap yourselves in bubblewrap when you go out? :lol:

except for the part where she didn't say that, you're a hundred per cent correct.

No, she just agreed with it.

We've heard her say some really choice words about the GOP.

She and Cher are pretty vocal about it.

Last edited:

It would be hilarious to a lot of liberals....

No, she just agreed with it.

We've heard her say some really choice words about the GOP.

She and Cher are pretty vocal about it.

grow a pair and get over it, wuss.

Mudwhistle's pic:

Presumed fatal to suit your righteous purpose while in reality no such thing was said.

Are Republicans now becoming the PC police...???

Presumed fatal to suit your righteous purpose while in reality no such thing was said.

Are Republicans now becoming the PC police...???

Wash them right into the ocean...weeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

Usually when someone agrees with something they ether wish they had thought of it themselves or they've said it in private but never openly voiced it and just show their agreement.

That's essentially what retweeting is.

It's a bit more than just passive agreement but active agreement, sort of like repping someone.

OH NO, SHE WOULD NEVER WANT THOUSANDS OF REPUBLICANS TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH!!!!

You bet she would.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back