Rush Has Gone Even More Bat Shit Crazy! True Story...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I just heard Limpdick claim that the people that track hurricaines for the government purposefully were clinging to the notion that Issac was gonna hit Tampa when they knew all along that it would never come close to the RNC convention.

WOW! Rushie is now blaming Obama for scaring the Pubes away from Tampon Bay.

I don't have the words to describe his crazyness. Maybe his psychiatrist does.

I just heard Limpdick claim that the people that track hurricaines for the government purposefully were clinging to the notion that Issac was gonna hit Tampa when they knew all along that it would never come close to the RNC convention.

You have lefties claiming Obama sent FEMA to Louisiana a week ago preparing for Isaac.

Interesting if true.

How did you hear that? He doesn't come on until 12 EST.

How did you hear that? He doesn't come on until 12 EST.

Cant tell ya...hafta kill ya... :lol:

I will tell you that I heard it in his own voice.

Rush was right. Although it was not the people who track hurricanes. They were saying last week that the track was not to Tampa but to New Orleans. Democrats were interpreting the data falsely to say it was going to hit Tampa.

Link?
I've heard network news trying to make more of Issac/Tampa than was justified, but the NHC only made predictions based on computer models.
I've been watching rather carefully, considering that a couple of days ago I was in line with predicted land fall.

Huggy, I wouldn't be worrying about what happens with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, or even Mitt Romney. I just got back from spending a week in Seattle (visiting relatives), a bastion of liberal ignorance that defies logic or explination.

Dude, you got some serious issues up there and during the week I was there, raising taxes was the answer to at least three problems talked about in the paper. Really? Your taxes are ungodly right now and people are talking about raising them even more? I'd be less worried about those three 'tent cities' filled with addicts and derelicts than I would about how I get the unemployment down from 9%.

The best part of the trip? Getting on the plane to come home...

"Limpdick" and "Tampon Bay". Thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters the radical left gets some more cherry picked Limbaugh sound bites they can focus on instead of the mess Obama made of the Country and they get a cheap thrill by childish name calling. What is "Tampon Bay" supposed to mean? The radical sissie left that can't stop saying the word "vagina" doesn't care about insulting the good people of Florida as long as they can vent their crazy hatred.

Huggy, I wouldn't be worrying about what happens with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, or even Mitt Romney. I just got back from spending a week in Seattle (visiting relatives), a bastion of liberal ignorance that defies logic or explination.

Dude, you got some serious issues up there and during the week I was there, raising taxes was the answer to at least three problems talked about in the paper. Really? Your taxes are ungodly right now and people are talking about raising them even more? I'd be less worried about those three 'tent cities' filled with addicts and derelicts than I would about how I get the unemployment down from 9%.

I've been to OK. Some of the dumbest mofos on the planet. OK is a shithole geographically. You dumb asses have hundreds of fake lakes and fish for stocked bass and crappie. Get a clue Sparky THAT ain't fishing. Most of your population lives in trailors. That is the ones that have survived all your tornados.

I grew up on Orcas Island just a few miles North of Seattle near the Canadian border..

Here are a few pics.. Real lakes..real fish ...real mountains...etc..

Orcas Island Pictures - Traveler Photos of Orcas Island, San Juan Islands - TripAdvisor

The politics of Seattle are different than yours because WE ARE NOT AFRAID. We have our guns...I shot over 10,00 rounds before I was ten. Shot my first 8 pt Buck at 12 from three feet with my 303 Enfield.. Shot him right between the eyes. That's called tracking and stalking. That's called hunting mr. Sniper. ANYBODY can kill something from 1000 ft with a scope and a rest. It takes a REAL hunter to get up close and personal with your prey. My grandfather killed a mule deer WITH A KNIFE. He taught me to hunt and fish. I don't have the pic anymore but his hunting buddy had a camera and got the shot.

You don't know shit about the Pacific Northwest. We are environmentalists because we have something worth preserving...you Oakies...not so much.

Last edited:

"Limpdick" and "Tampon Bay". Thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters the radical left gets some more cherry picked Limbaugh sound bites they can focus on instead of the mess Obama made of the Country and they get a cheap thrill by childish name calling. What is "Tampon Bay" supposed to mean? The radical sissie left that can't stop saying the word "vagina" doesn't care about insulting the good people of Florida as long as they can vent their crazy hatred.

I lived in FLA from 75-80. Flew airplanes. Made a few runs to and from Colombia. Flew into Tampon Bay many times. Haven't seen it lately but back in the 70's it was a stinking shithole. Seems the Tamponese never heard of sewage systems.

Rush was right. Although it was not the people who track hurricanes. They were saying last week that the track was not to Tampa but to New Orleans. Democrats were interpreting the data falsely to say it was going to hit Tampa.

You are an unabashed liar. For days the Weather Channel and the MSM has shown colored lines showing possible tracks for the storm. You disgust me.

You are an unabashed liar. For days the Weather Channel and the MSM has shown colored lines showing possible tracks for the storm. You disgust me.

True. At one point it looked like the storm would brush the west coast of Florida but not be a direct hit. Only a storm surge would have done any damage to Tampa.

I guess the crybaby Republicans were peeing their pants in fear for nothing.

He is also claiming the National Hurricane Center is showing a track for New Orleans to remind people of Katrina, rather than a track to the west of N.O. The :asshole: sees Liberal conspiracies everywhere.

August 27, 2012
RUSH: I'm sharing with you my thought process, 'cause I know full well that if you give these people the slightest chance and they're gonna turn this into Katrina and they're gonna scare the hell out of New Orleans and they're gonna revive, "Bush doesn't care about people" and revive all of it. They're gonna politicize everything 'cause they do it. And now they had the model runs allowing them to do it.
Now they had these model runs allowing them to start scaring the hell out of people in New Orleans and make political connections to Bush.

August 27, 2012
RUSH: Now, I've continued to watch the models. The models are now, many of them, west of New Orleans.
They're not dead center New Orleans. They keep moving west. The forecast track, National Hurricane Center, is right at New Orleans.

August 27, 2012
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: I continue on with this theme.* The degree of coincidence here is just amazing.* And, by the way, folks, I just checked the model runs, the 11 a.m. model runs. I got around to it a little bit late today.* The 11 a.m. model runs are starting now to show a westward tack from New Orleans.* Not all of them, but a sizeable number are now west of New Orleans.* The National Hurricane Center track does not yet reflect that shift, just as it didn't on Saturday night. (interruption)

He just talking about how the media is politicizing the crap out of it. He's right.

Why don't you add Limbaugh to your limpdicked "List," you polesmoking little whiner.

Why don't you add Limbaugh to your limpdicked "List," you polesmoking little whiner.

I have my reasons.

I've been to OK. Some of the dumbest mofos on the planet. OK is a shithole geographically. You dumb asses have hundreds of fake lakes and fish for stocked bass and crappie. Get a clue Sparky THAT ain't fishing. Most of your population lives in trailors. That is the ones that have survived all your tornados.

I grew up on Orcas Island just a few miles North of Seattle near the Canadian border..

Here are a few pics.. Real lakes..real fish ...real mountains...etc..

Orcas Island Pictures - Traveler Photos of Orcas Island, San Juan Islands - TripAdvisor

The politics of Seattle are different than yours because WE ARE NOT AFRAID. We have our guns...I shot over 10,00 rounds before I was ten. Shot my first 8 pt Buck at 12 from three feet with my 303 Enfield.. Shot him right between the eyes. That's called tracking and stalking. That's called hunting mr. Sniper. ANYBODY can kill something from 1000 ft with a scope and a rest. It takes a REAL hunter to get up close and personal with your prey. My grandfather killed a mule deer WITH A KNIFE. He taught me to hunt and fish. I don't have the pic anymore but his hunting buddy had a camera and got the shot.

You don't know shit about the Pacific Northwest. We are environmentalists because we have something worth preserving...you Oakies...not so much.

Speaking of the dumbest mofo on the planet. its OKIE dumbass, not OAKIE? If you're going to call other people stupid, you should at least "appear" to have some intelligence yourself. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

He just talking about how the media is politicizing the crap out of it. He's right.
That's your MessiahRushie's MO. He accuses the Media of politicizing something, even when they aren't, and that then grants himself license to politicize it.

Forum List

Back