Election swinging to Trump

What's left in hillys bag of surprises ......better be yuger than yuge
She and he are both running out of time. Still, it's likely Hillary will be President even though it will be close in key states. :(

Texas is most likely going to go to Trump: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton

29_thb.png

That indeed undermines Obama's legacy so that might be considered "racist." In fact, pointing out Obama lying about Obamacare again combined with his other lies, not knowing about Crooked Hillary's off the government grid server would compound the devastation to the democrats and their establishment, so that might be considered suicidal.

Another fact, despite the MSM going over the top in trying to Swift Boat The Donald as the Kissing Bandit, most women still hate Crooked Hillary.

So is Florida.
She and he are both running out of time. Still, it's likely Hillary will be President even though it will be close in key states. :(

Texas is most likely going to go to Trump: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton

29_thb.png
Could be. Polls vary. Bloomberg has Trump by 2, but three other polls have Hillary by 3-4. The high turnout is interesting since I'd always thought it would be a record low turnout.

Even with both Texas and Florida going to Trump, he's still behind in the Electoral count.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

From what I'm seeing, Trump and the party are actually doing the right thing - focusing on exploding Obamacare premiums.

If the press chooses to cover it (and that's a big "if"), some real damage could be done.
I've seen it on the news and it's both disturbing that the premiums are going up and it's been known for awhile that Obamacare is a House of Cards.

As for press choosing to cover topics, I think the public does the choosing by changing from channels of things being covered they don't like to channels covering topics that hold their interest.

So is Florida.

29_thb.png
Could be. Polls vary. Bloomberg has Trump by 2, but three other polls have Hillary by 3-4. The high turnout is interesting since I'd always thought it would be a record low turnout.

Even with both Texas and Florida going to Trump, he's still behind in the Electoral count.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

ohio is locked up...MN trending toward Trump.......

Hillary accusing Trump of colluding with Putin is laughable in light of the Uranium One scandal. She handed Putin 20% of the US supply of uranium in exchange for that company giving millions to the Clinton Foundation.

That is corrupt as shit, frankly, treasonous.

From what I'm seeing, Trump and the party are actually doing the right thing - focusing on exploding Obamacare premiums.

If the press chooses to cover it (and that's a big "if"), some real damage could be done.

It's too late to save him

So is Florida.

29_thb.png

ohio is locked up...MN trending toward Trump.......
I believe it about Ohio. Not so sure about Minnesota.

Guys, the election is over. Try to maintain some dignity and stop the lying
Funny, but disagreed. While it's likely Hillary will take the most Electoral College votes, I think it's still going to be close....especially in the popular vote. As the article below notes, a majority of Americans are unhappy with both candidates, both major political parties and the direction our nation is headed.

Right message, horribly wrong messenger: Linda Killian
....For years, I and many others have been warning that American democracy is under threat because our political institutions have become so dysfunctional and our nation so polarized, and because so many millions of independent voters are shut out of the system. This election has revealed it is actually far worse than we believed.

Trump’s political rise did not happen in a vacuum. The seeds of voter discontent that he is exploiting have been sown over several decades of elected officials failing to work together to address the biggest issues facing this nation. That Trump managed to win the nomination and get this far is proof of how dissatisfied so many Americans are with our political leaders.....

Over the past two decades, these voters have seen their jobs disappear and their financial situations deteriorate, while the extremely wealthy do ever better thanks to government tax and trade policies. In their desperation, they have put their faith in a man who epitomizes everything they hate about the system.

Not only Trump’s supporters but also those on the left who voted for Bernie Sanders believe that the political system is rigged on behalf of the well-connected. A recent Politico/Morning Consult poll found 41% of registered voters (about the same percentage that might be expected to vote for Trump) agree that widespread voter fraud could be used to steal the election for Hillary Clinton. And 58% said they believe raising questions about the democratic process and accuracy of the 2016 election results are “necessary because the election could be compromised by voter fraud or a foreign government.”

This fear of a rigged election has got to be connected with the view of many Americans that government no longer works for them and is also rigged. The specter of widespread voter fraud, while illusory, is a myth nurtured by Republicans so they could reduce early voting, institute strict voter ID laws and shorten polling hours — making it harder for young and minority voters to cast ballots. It was another partisan ploy to win elections, and now Trump is exploiting it.....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mp-third-debate-gop-future-max-boot/92471738/

Just think...in a few weeks when HRC is elected, the pressure of having to make stuff up about her and lie about him will be over
Funny press is admitting today it's gone from over....huge Hilly landside....to.......gee Trump might win........oooooooops

I commented to my wife yesterday Clinton trotted her media whore females out to soon...she shot her lost cannon blast and it was too early. It harmed Trump for about 2 weeks and now its gone away....Trump is making up ground and quickly.

I commented to my wife yesterday Clinton trotted her media whore females out to soon...she shot her lost cannon blast and it was too early. It harmed Trump for about 2 weeks and now its gone away....Trump is making up ground and quickly.
BS propaganda and outright lies about stolen E-Mails etc from Putin are very strong. Media moves on and those 10% idiots who decide elections seem to have very few brain cells...I saw a poll once who said 4% make up their minds in the election booth...Ay caramba...Anything for ratings and controversy...

Forum List

Back