Election swinging to Trump

This is a dictator/scumbag trying to change an election with stolen documents.

Conspiracy-theorist-small.jpg
Find another tin foil theory that our intelligence community believes...

Would that be the same intelligence community that said Iraq had WMDs?

So is Florida.
What's left in hillys bag of surprises ......better be yuger than yuge
She and he are both running out of time. Still, it's likely Hillary will be President even though it will be close in key states. :(

Texas is most likely going to go to Trump: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton

29_thb.png
Could be. Polls vary. Bloomberg has Trump by 2, but three other polls have Hillary by 3-4. The high turnout is interesting since I'd always thought it would be a record low turnout.

Even with both Texas and Florida going to Trump, he's still behind in the Electoral count.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

I'd sure like to see the demographic breakdown of some of these state polls. I've looked at a couple and can't find them. I've heard that some are sampling eight percent more women then in previous years. If true that skews the polls although I can't confirm.

This is a dictator/scumbag trying to change an election with stolen documents.

Conspiracy-theorist-small.jpg

No

Oh really? Enlighten us, oh sage
That was Booosh etc cherry picking BS duh.

No

And this is the Clintons cherry picking BS duh

No

And this is the Clintons cherry picking BS duh
Obviously not lol

Just think...in a few weeks when HRC is elected, the pressure of having to make stuff up about her and lie about him will be over

Oh, I think it will be going on for at least four years.

I can hardly wait for the all the slop we will be dealing with.

Our first black failure as president.

Proceeded by our first female failure.

Where is Sandra Fluke when you need her ?

Just think...in a few weeks when HRC is elected, the pressure of having to make stuff up about her and lie about him will be over

Well, as a total failure in your own right, you should be orgasmic

Ask Candy to nudge her awake.

I'd sure like to see the demographic breakdown of some of these state polls. I've looked at a couple and can't find them. I've heard that some are sampling eight percent more women then in previous years. If true that skews the polls although I can't confirm.
Always a good question and a very reasonable request. Legitimate polls or poll reports often link the source of the poll even though it may take a few clicks to get there. In the case of the Florida Bloomberg report, clicking on the Bloomberg link in the RCP page takes you here: Trump Has 2-Point Edge in Bloomberg Politics Poll of Florida

A link at the bottom of the page takes you here: http://opinionsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/OS-FL-General-10.21.16.pdf

Well, as a total failure in your own right, you should be orgasmic

I take your perspective seriously as you certainly are an expert on failure.

Please don't tell me you think the right won't continue to foam at the mouth over Hillary even after she is sworn in ?

Ask Candy to nudge her awake.

Fuonny !!!

From what I'm seeing, Trump and the party are actually doing the right thing - focusing on exploding Obamacare premiums.

If the press chooses to cover it (and that's a big "if"), some real damage could be done.

It's too late to save him

The whole thing really comes down to whether Democrats are going to be motivated to show up or not. Excitement for Hillary is very low. But then that was if you recall what happened in 2012. The polls that Romney had a shot were not wrong regarding who people would vote for if they show up. What they were wrong about was who would show up. In the end Obama got a far greater turnout than predicted. That's what happened.

Can Hillary get people to actually show up and vote against Trump? I wouldn't think so, but 2012 says maybe she can. We'll see.

Forum List

Back