Election 2009

Strange how you only post rassmussen polls

Lets look at what a legitimate NJ poll says

Latest N.J. governor's race poll has Corzine, Christie neck-and-neck with Daggett gaining | Hudson County Now - - NJ.com

October 22, 2009, 12:22AM
A poll released today found Gov. Jon Corzine and Republican challenger Chris Christie running nearly even in the New Jersey governor's race.

The Rutgers-Eagleton Poll showed 39 percent of likely voters supporting Corzine, 36 percent for Christie and 20 percent for independent Chris Daggett.

Daggett is pulling support away from Christie forcing what was once a Christie runaway to be a fight till the end. We will see next week

If I were predicting I would say that Deeds (D) loses by double digits in VA.
Corzine pulls out a fairly lame close victory, though I could see Christie pull out a close one too.

One thing is for sure, between VA and NJ, they will be saddled with two terrible governors, no matter who wins.

Corzine pulls out a fairly lame close victory, though I could see Christie pull out a close one too.

One thing is for sure, between VA and NJ, they will be saddled with two terrible governors, no matter who wins.

From NJ I can say I agree with you.

Corzine has been a disaster for the state. I looked at Christie as a savior based on his record as a Federal Prosecutor. However, once the campaign started, Christie has looked totally uninspiring.
Combined with a non-stop negative campaign from both sides, my only option is to vote for Daggett

Corzine has been a disaster for the state. I looked at Christie as a savior based on his record as a Federal Prosecutor. However, once the campaign started, Christie has looked totally uninspiring.
Combined with a non-stop negative campaign from both sides, my only option is to vote for Daggett

In Virginia we have the choice between a raving psychopath and a bumbling idiot. Its real fantastic.

Strange how you only post rassmussen polls

Lets look at what a legitimate NJ poll says

Latest N.J. governor's race poll has Corzine, Christie neck-and-neck with Daggett gaining | Hudson County Now - - NJ.com

October 22, 2009, 12:22AM
A poll released today found Gov. Jon Corzine and Republican challenger Chris Christie running nearly even in the New Jersey governor's race.

The Rutgers-Eagleton Poll showed 39 percent of likely voters supporting Corzine, 36 percent for Christie and 20 percent for independent Chris Daggett.

Daggett is pulling support away from Christie forcing what was once a Christie runaway to be a fight till the end. We will see next week

Looks like you need a more recent poll.... LOL

In Virginia we have the choice between a raving psychopath and a bumbling idiot. Its real fantastic.

McDonnell SHOULD win by double digits. Based on his performance in the last debate, I could beat Creigh Deeds by double digits. The only thing I like about McDonnell, is his idea to privatize our state's ABC stores. This idea actually makes complete sense.

McDonnell SHOULD win by double digits. Based on his performance in the last debate, I could beat Creigh Deeds by double digits. The only thing I like about McDonnell, is his idea to privatize our state's ABC stores. This idea actually makes complete sense.
You guys really don't have much of a choice. I hate it when the happens.

McDonnell stated he is against all the bailouts that has occurred he has heard the people's voice in Virginia sick of what Washington has been doing. He agree's with the people.

At least McDonnell has some ideas. Deeds has none. While I may not agree with McDonnell's ideas, at least it looks like he studied for "the test", you know? AND, privatizing our ABC stores makes good sense and will save government costs while probably increasing revenue.

McDonnell stated he is against all the bailouts that has occurred he has heard the people's voice in Virginia sick of what Washington has been doing. He agree's with the people.

I got my hand slapped by PoliticalChic for being too abrasive yesterday, so I need to tread carefully here. Terry, have you even bothered to look at the MAJOR government program McDonnell plans to use to attract business to Virginia?

I got my hand slapped by PoliticalChic for being too abrasive yesterday, so I need to tread carefully here. Terry, have you even bothered to look at the MAJOR government program McDonnell plans to use to attract business to Virginia?
Yep

Yep

So, then how is McDonnell's plan for spending tax payer money to help attract private business to Virginia considered by you to be the people of Virginia voting him in because they are sick of what Washington is doing?

The only way Corzine will win in New Jersey is if the Democrats steal the Election like they did in Minnesota with Franken. Look for some ACORN-style rigging there in New Jersey today.

Forum List

Back