Economy loses 33,000 jobs in September biggest drop in seven years

My plan will fix not only unemployment, but also the economy.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

A MILLION people left the workforce & pay went down. 79% living paycheck to paycheck up 3% from last year. Way to go Trump!
A million people left the workforce?

What the fuck is wrong with you people??

jan/2009: 154,210,000
jan/2017: 159,716,000

A net gain of 5.5 million; not a loss of 1 million.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Trump started in 2017
latest_numbers_LNS11000000_2017_2017_all_period_M10_data.gif
Let's revisit what you said....

"A MILLION people left the workforce"

Show that ^^^
Civilian Labor Force
Sept 2017 161,146,000
Oct 2017 - 160,381,000
Jobs Lost . = - 765,000
US population grew 200,000 last month
= 965,000 jobs lost
My apologies.... I thought you were talking about something else. :redface:

Living Paycheck to Paycheck is a Way of Life for 8 of 10 Full Time U.S. Workers, According to New CareerBuilder Survey. Study Highlights:

- 78 percent of U.S. workers live paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet.
- More than 1 in 4 workers do not set aside any savings each month.
- Nearly 3 in 4 workers say they are in debt today.
- More than half of workers think they will always be in debt.
- More than half of minimum wage workers say they have to work more than one job to make ends meet.

Living Paycheck to Paycheck is a Way of Life for 8 of 10 Full Time U.S. Workers, According to New CareerBuilder Survey. Study Highlights:

- More than half of minimum wage workers say they have to work more than one job to make ends meet.

Thanks Obama!

My plan will fix not only unemployment, but also the economy.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.
I'm going out on a limb here. Something tells me you have never been a business owner.

A MILLION people left the workforce & pay went down. 79% living paycheck to paycheck up 3% from last year. Way to go Trump!
A million people left the workforce?

What the fuck is wrong with you people??

jan/2009: 154,210,000
jan/2017: 159,716,000

A net gain of 5.5 million; not a loss of 1 million.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Trump started in 2017
latest_numbers_LNS11000000_2017_2017_all_period_M10_data.gif
Let's revisit what you said....

"A MILLION people left the workforce"

Show that ^^^
Civilian Labor Force
Sept 2017 161,146,000
Oct 2017 - 160,381,000
Jobs Lost . = - 765,000
US population grew 189,000 last month
= 954,000 jobs lost
Labor force = Employed + Unemployed. So that does not show jobs lost. And an increase in population certainly does not show jobs lost.

Additionally, “jobs” almost always refers to non farm payroll jobs from the Current Employment Statistics, which increased 261,000.
Total employment, from the Current Population Survey, dropped 484,0000,

Thanks Obama!

Obama pushed to raise the minimum wage which Republicans nixed.

Thanks Obama!

How about because raising the minimum wage is like a dog chasing it's tail. As wages go up, prices go up. As prices go up, we have to raise the minimum wage again. Then prices go up again.

Ever see a dog catch his tail? Neither have I!

Thanks Obama!

How about because raising the minimum wage is like a dog chasing it's tail. As wages go up, prices go up. As prices go up, we have to raise the minimum wage again. Then prices go up again.

Wages do not cause prices to rise.
Creating debt causes prices to rise.
My dog catches his tail every time.

Thanks Obama!

You are a complete moron, and your dog has an exceptionally long tail apparently..

Wages are an expense. As expenses rise, in order to maintain the same profit, prices must be raised. Econ 101.

Thanks Obama!

You are a complete moron, and your dog has an exceptionally long tail apparently..

Wages are an expense. As expenses rise, in order to maintain the same profit, prices must be raised. Econ 101.
Sorry you are clueless about animals, economics & life.

Higher wages can increase productivity, reduce government dependency, debt, profit & taxes, all of which lower prices.

Increasing debt money supply is the #1 cause of rising prices. Caused by tax cuts, low wages gov dependent,

Thanks Obama!

Sorry you are clueless about animals, economics & life.

Higher wages can increase productivity, reduce government dependency, debt, profit & taxes, all of which lower prices.

Increasing debt money supply is the #1 cause of rising prices. Caused by tax cuts, low wages gov dependent,

Show me a time in our nation's history where that has happened?

Every time the minimum wage goes up, the price of just about everything rises. FACT.

It is the same way with the price of gasoline/diesel.

Now, go sleep off whatever you are currently under the influence, and then go back to school and enroll in a good economics course without a communist professor. They will teach you the truth.

I don't know why libs pick a sword like minimum wage to throw themselves on. It is a simple concept and yet you manage to screw it up every time.

Forum List

Back