Economy loses 33,000 jobs in September biggest drop in seven years

The unemployment rate is fake....you can't trust it

95 million people are out of the workforce

What is our President doing about it?
Fighting every criminal scum bag in congress and in the world who want to keep this country going down the crapper. And then, you and your sorry ilk swallow everything the media says. You don't even have the sense to wonder if it's true or not. The media has been caught spinning and lying so many times, yet here you are singing kumbaya.

The Trump economy is a disaster, Believe me

Unemployment rate dropped to 4.2%

Hurricane hit: U.S. lost 33,000 jobs in September

The United States lost 33,000 jobs in September as the economy took a hit from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. It was the first monthly decline in jobs in seven years.
The jobless rate dropped to 4.2%, the lowest since 2001.

Economists had been expecting an increase of 90,000 jobs, even after accounting for the hurricanes. But the economists and Labor Department expect the decline to be short-lived as employers closed by the storm in Houston and Florida are able to reopen.

Lets see if we can rebound in October
Actually the job loss was 71,000 when you add in the corrections for the previous 2 months.

The United States lost 33,000 jobs in September as the economy took a hit from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. It was the first monthly decline in jobs in seven years.

Economists had been expecting an increase of 90,000 jobs, even after accounting for the hurricanes. But the economists and Labor Department expect the decline to be short-lived as employers closed by the storm in Houston and Florida are able to reopen.

Well, when the figures were going up under Obama, they were fake, and when they were going up under Trump it was proof that Trump is a fucking genius, but now they're going down, they must be fake.

Remember, if it's inconvenient, label it fake.

I don't work because I'm retired. Do I get counted among your "numbers"?
Yes, you are not in the labor force but eating, you freeloader!

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90+ million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

Fighting every criminal scum bag in congress and in the world who want to keep this country going down the crapper. And then, you and your sorry ilk swallow everything the media says. You don't even have the sense to wonder if it's true or not. The media has been caught spinning and lying so many times, yet here you are singing kumbaya.

I'd rather believe my 8 ball fortune teller from the 70's.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90+ million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

The 4.2% number reported by BLS is fake. Trump warned us over and over that it is just a made up number

The REAL unemployment number is 53%

172 million Americans do not work. Lets label them what they are....Freeloaders

Trump has the worst economy in history, Believe me

I'd rather believe my 8 ball fortune teller from the 70's.

I don't make up the economic numbers, I just report them
Trump has 154 million people not working
The most in history

Actually the job loss was 71,000 when you add in the corrections for the previous 2 months.
So Trump has been LYING to us for months!

In September 2016, the economy under Obama added 156,000 jobs
Trump called the economy "dismal"

What do we call Trump losing 33,000 jobs?

I thought the Hurricane recovery was going great. It was the best ever.

Which is it?

Obama-with-Cowboy-Hat-678x381.jpg

Don't mess it up, donny

October 15, 2013
So the guy who worked for 40 years contributing to SS and then retires is now a taker, while the liberal fucktards who didn't contribute shit to SS by not working, after 40 years is now a taker also, how do you feel
Gas prices have been rising every since Trump was elected!
ch.gaschart
Did you bother to look at the last part of the chart? Does down mean up in liberal la-la land?

Forum List

Back