Each according to his ability, to each according to his need

There is a BIG difference between the original Greek or Hebrew meaning .... and the later "re-written" paraphrased interpretation of the Bible ( see Romans 13 through the "paraphrased" NIV or NLT versions ... VERSES ... Romans 13 in the "original English" KJ version sometime, for an example ) .

Christian wingnuts are so dumb, they think the Bible was originally written in English :lol:

You ARE an idiot !! I can't believe I have been arguing with sangha, who is completely IGNORANT of the Bible. I have to teach you everything, don't I? So much for your Bible knowledge. Now, let's see if you can follow. The King James was the original "english" translated version of the Bible. Then other "rewritten and paraphrased" versions were the NIV, NLT, and NASB. If you can't figure THIS out let me know.
Also, just in case you can't read I said:

There is a BIG difference between the original Greek or Hebrew meaning .... and the later "re-written" paraphrased interpretation of the Bible ( see Romans 13 through the "paraphrased" NIV or NLT versions ... VERSES ... Romans 13 in the "original English" KJ version sometime, for an example ) . ANYONE who studies the Bible KNOWS the New Testament was written in Greek. These are VERY BASIC study skills you need to know before you can CONVINCE ANYONE you actually know what the Bible says.

Like I said, you are so stupid, you think there is an "original english translation" of the Bible

Clue: If it's a translation, it's not an original :lol::lol:

Also, just in case you can't read, I said:

There is a BIG difference between the original Greek or Hebrew meaning .... and the later "re-written" paraphrased interpretation of the Bible ( see Romans 13 through the "paraphrased" NIV or NLT versions ... VERSES ... Romans 13 in the "original English" KJ version sometime, for an example ) . ANYONE who studies the Bible KNOWS the New Testament was written in Greek. These are VERY BASIC study skills you need to know before you can CONVINCE ANYONE you actually know what the Bible says.

Like I said, you are so stupid, you think there is an "original english translation" of the Bible

Clue: If it's a translation, it's not an original :lol::lol:

Sangha, You seem to have a difficult time "understanding" the very simple BASIC things that that deal with scripture. How can you hope to ever understand the Bible? I hope this post helps to explain things better:

Translation (n): the process of translating words or text from one text into another.
original (adj.): the form or language in which something was first produced or created.
SOURCE: The New Oxford American Dictionary

Now the oldest translation of the Bible into English (still in print) is called the King James version, translated in 1611. After the King James version OTHER English translations of the Bible were re-written and paraphrased FROM the King James version now in print. These Versions include:
NIV - published in 1978
NLT - published in 1996
NASB - published in 1971
( among many other re-written and paraphrased English translations)
SOURCE: Choosing a Bible Translation

Now, the New Testament of the Bible was WRITTEN in Greek. Looking at SO MANY different translated versions of the Bible in print ( NIV, NLT, NASB, NRSV, NKJ, etc. ) how can you be sure you have an ACCURATE translation of the written Greek text? The ONLY way to get an accurate translation of scripture, is to go back to the Greek "root" word. Discovering the Greek word in scripture is done using what is called as the "Strongs Concordance". I hope this clarifies things for you.

In your next reply Sangha, why don't you:

1 ) Answer my previous request, and SHOW ME where I have lied about ROMANS 13

2 ) BACK UP and SUPPORT your statements as I have described previously to you: with other scriptures of the Bible, or using other "scripture study resources" like a Strong's Concordance.

3 ) PROVE to me that you've answered them as I've previously shown you under this post link ... CLICK --> [HERE]

I'm sure in your NEXT reply you STILL won't be able to answer them, but instead you will show how you choose to ignore it and change the discussion AGAIN into something else. In fact, I know you will. :lol: . . . Prove me wrong, Sangha.
AVOID my three simple requests ( above ) if you must, I'll understand completely your "knowledge" of the Bible.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back