Dream Ticket 'on the table' - Woodward

Perhaps Obama - Dukakis?

Comparing Clinton to Dukakis is incorrect. Dukakis was a straight-up stone cold northeastern liberal and Clinton was a southern moderate.

Clinton made the largest cuts to welfare in the program's history, announced during his state of the union that era of big government was over, cut government more than Reagan, made huge cuts to the capital gains tax, reduced the federal workforce more than any president in generations, and surrounded himself (pre-Newt) with an ultra pro free market economic team.

In short, Clinton was fiscally more like Reagan than Reagan (but for a cosmetic difference on the top tax rate). [also. Reagan raised taxes twice, increased the debt because of unnecessary cold war bluster, and left the nation with crippling deficits]

Talk Radio, the blogosphere, and FOX News is raising a generation of conservatives outside history.

Last edited:
Perhaps Obama - Dukakis?

Comparing Clinton to Dukakis is incorrect. Dukakis was a straight-up stone cold northeastern liberal and Clinton was a southern moderate.

Clinton made the largest cuts to welfare in the program's history, announced during his state of the union that era of big government was over, cut government more than Reagan, made huge cuts to the capital gains tax, reduced the federal workforce more than any president in generations, and surrounded himself (pre-Newt) with an ultra pro free market economic team.

In short, Clinton was fiscally more like Reagan than Reagan (but for his cosmetic difference on the top tax rate). [also. Reagan raised taxes twice, increased the debt because of unnecessary cold war bluster, and left the nation with crippling deficits]

Talk Radio, the blogosphere, and FOX News is raising a generation of conservatives outside history.

FOOL. Clinton was *IS* and NEVER HAS BEEN a fucking MODERATE.

Perhaps Obama - Dukakis?

In short, Clinton was fiscally more like Reagan than Reagan (but for his cosmetic difference on the top tax rate). [also. Reagan raised taxes twice, increased the debt because of unnecessary cold war bluster, and left the nation with crippling deficits]

He has always been very Centrist.

He has always been very Centrist.

Only in comparison to the current buffoon in chief.
Recall whose idea health care reform originally was.
Clinton became a "centrist" because he couldn't govern any other way after the GOP took COngress. He is such an egomaniac that principle can't stand in the way of achievement. Fortunately he took over the GOP agenda--free trade, welfare reform--and made it his.

Boyobama has no such skill.

Translation: I am so simplistic, I don't know what anyone is saying...

Sarah? YOU need remedial Reading classes.

except that she's correct. your syntax is very odd.

yoda it sounds like.

Yeah, Yoda. I thought it was like early American settlers.

Thomas is a weird one.

Weird in the ways Of Jefferson, Madison, Washington, Adams, Franklin...and all the rest...

And I am absoulutely HONERED that you think this.

WELCOME to the Republic Sarah...the one that you Statists want to fuck up and mirror that of MARX, Stalin, Alinsky, MAO...

You had better wake UP.

A dream ticket would include Hillary, but it would exclude Obama.

I fear she'll be too old to run in 2016. If she doesn't oppose Obama in 2012, she'll never run again. I definitely don't see her jumping onboard to save his failed presidency. Right now, if she ran in 2012, she could just say, "I told you so!" and she'd instantly gain support from her party. Really, what retort could Obama have? His biggest attacks on Hillary during the primary was her lack of foreign experience, yet he made her his fucking Secretary of State. That's egg on his face, and now she has more foreign experience than he could ever imagine.

I fear she'll be too old to run in 2016. If she doesn't oppose Obama in 2012, she'll never run again. I definitely don't see her jumping onboard to save his failed presidency. Right now, if she ran in 2012, she could just say, "I told you so!" and she'd instantly gain support from her party. Really, what retort could Obama have? His biggest attacks on Hillary during the primary was her lack of foreign experience, yet he made her his fucking Secretary of State. That's egg on his face, and now she has more foreign experience than he could ever imagine.

She isn't the ticket...and besides? It would be BACKTRACKING by the DEMOCRATS.

Tired old ideas...and besides? The public is tired of the Clintons....It would never work. They have nothing NEW. Just old tired ideas that have brought this Republic to where it is...the Clintons were PART of it.

I've always thought there was a deal behind the scenes to let Hillary have the secstate position in exchange for backing out of the 2008 primary. call me eots...

I've always thought there was a deal behind the scenes to let Hillary have the secstate position in exchange for backing out of the 2008 primary. call me eots...

She had to back out, Democrats were calling for her to do it, she couldn't win. I voted for her in the primary and even I was getting sick of looking at her losing mugg. She stepped away only when she saw that everyone wanted her to.

After thinking about it, she could be in a better position to run for president again in 2016 if he gets her in the VP slot.

She had to back out, Democrats were calling for her to do it, she couldn't win. I voted for her in the primary and even I was getting sick of looking at her losing mugg. She stepped away only when she saw that everyone wanted her to.

After thinking about it, she could be in a better position to run for president again in 2016 if he gets her in the VP slot.
By "EVERYONE" you mean the DNC...DNSC...that opted for the Messiah?

And now we are to belive that she will step into the VP slot in '12?

YOU don't know the Clintons...they will EAT Obama with a Fresca and a side of FAVA BEANS.

Backing out of the primary? Are you serious? She fought to the bitter end, until Obama had the votes to lock in the win. I think if a deal was struck, it was for her to keep her mouth shut in spite of how much she disagreed with Obama, and in exchange, she got the job she wanted. Let's face it, out of all the big name Democrats, she's the least hated right now. She was out of the Senate before Obama, Pelosi, and Reid could begin their spendfest, so she can wash her hands clean of their antics. She's in a great position to run for President, even if it meant taking Obama on again. I think the public is already annoyed enough by his bullshit, and it appears the party insiders are too.

Backing out of the primary? Are you serious? She fought to the bitter end, until Obama had the votes to lock in the win. I think if a deal was struck, it was for her to keep her mouth shut in spite of how much she disagreed with Obama, and in exchange, she got the job she wanted. Let's face it, out of all the big name Democrats, she's the least hated right now. She was out of the Senate before Obama, Pelosi, and Reid could begin their spendfest, so she can wash her hands clean of their antics. She's in a great position to run for President, even if it meant taking Obama on again. I think the public is already annoyed enough by his bullshit, and it appears the party insiders are too.

she eventually conceded and like you say, supported obama reluctantly.

Seems like a desperate act on Obama's part. Biden's not the reason for Obama slipping in popularity.

Obama is being rejected by the people in a vast majority. The Statists are having a tough time wrapping their collective minds around it...and...how dare they reject the ManChild Messiah?

Well if Hillary's smart, she'll just tell Obama not thanks. I don't think she wants to be tied to that sinking ship.

Forum List

Back