Dream Ticket 'on the table' - Woodward

Last one to move into President from the Cabinet was Hoover.

Most of the succesful ones have moved on from Governor. I think Cleveland was mayor, I have no idea what Mckinely was, or Taft. Wilson was governor, Harding was Senator, Hoover was sec Commerce, Rosevelt was Governor, Eisenhower was General, (folks who moved from General to Pres are rare, Washington, Harrison I, Taylor, Grant... Eisenhower was the only one remotely successful.) Kennedy Senator, Nixon had been Veep, Carter was gov, Reagan was gov. Bush 1 was veep (I forgot about him before) Clinton was Governor, Bush II was Governor and 0bama was senator.
Hillary as SecState has been a total cypher. Palin's dealings with the Russians and the Canadians are more of a resume point than anything Clinton has produced yet. Palin can point to the Canadian gas pipeline, and Clinton.... has been a backdrop.

Hillary is the only chance the dems have in 2012.

Obama would make a wonderful VP.

Hillary is a winner. She's a leader, she's a bulldog. She would swallow China whole and spit out chop sticks.

Anybody but Obama!

Obama will win in 2012. At any rate, Hillary seems like a good bet for VP and maybe Joe Biden as Sec of State.

Seems like a desperate act on Obama's part. Biden's not the reason for Obama slipping in popularity.

Seems like a desperate act on Obama's part. Biden's not the reason for Obama slipping in popularity.

Obama is being rejected by the people in a vast majority. The Statists are having a tough time wrapping their collective minds around it...and...how dare they reject the ManChild Messiah?

He is not, only retarded Repugs like you are rejecting him.

Obama is being rejected by the people in a vast majority. The Statists are having a tough time wrapping their collective minds around it...and...how dare they reject the ManChild Messiah?

What? What party DO *I* Belong to? Do you know me? Sarah? YOU...are an IDIOT.

You know ZERO.

I guess there a lot of retarded Repugs. Both here in America and in the Middle east too.
Obama's popularity may be down in US, but he's even less popular among Arabs - CSMonitor.com
After the election are you going to be crying yelling "it's fixed! It's fixed!"

What? What party DO *I* Belong to? Do you know me? Sarah? YOU...are an IDIOT.

You know ZERO.

I don't know, what party do you belong to? I know you LOVE Rush and he's a big fat neocon.

Forum List

Back