Draft: Would you go?

I feel no obligation to die for the government.

The "war" in the Middle East is a nothing but the result of political games of brinksmanship. No country in the Middle East that we are currently engaged in hostilities with is or ever was a threat to the United States.

So the answer is no I would not go.

It's clear what you really "feel." It's the yellow stripe down your back.

Why don't you prove your bravery and get your ass to Afghanistan?

I'm sure the government would love to see an idiot like you step on an IED.

I feel no obligation to die for the government.

The "war" in the Middle East is a nothing but the result of political games of brinksmanship. No country in the Middle East that we are currently engaged in hostilities with is or ever was a threat to the United States.

So the answer is no I would not go.

It's clear what you really "feel." It's the yellow stripe down your back.

Why don't you prove your bravery and get your ass to Afghanistan?

I'm sure the government would love to see an idiot like you step on an IED.

Did Farmer Brown throw some feed into your coop this morning?

Since we've established that you're not really an American, where will you be moving to?

Buzz along little drone.

Mindless do as your told people like you are necessary but inconsequential.

You didn't answer my question. Where will you be moving to? Will you run away to Canada? Mexico maybe?

Not going anywhere little drone.

Run along and get your orders for the day lord knows you can't figure out what to do unless you're told.

Buzz along little drone.

Mindless do as your told people like you are necessary but inconsequential.

You didn't answer my question. Where will you be moving to? Will you run away to Canada? Mexico maybe?

Not going anywhere little drone...

Just hide in mommy's basement until the war's over? Sorry precious, but if there's a draft some people might come and force you to be a man if you don't flee the country. Better prepare your escape route now just in case.

Just hide in mommy's basement until the war's over? Sorry precious, but if there's a draft some people might come and force you to be a man if you don't flee the country. Better prepare your escape route now just in case.

What war?

We haven't fought a legitimate war since WWII.

All the rest have been undeclared presidential actions to imagined threats.

You might be stupid enough to allow yourself to be a pawn in a game of political brinksmanship and you're deluded enough to think that allowing yourself to be used as such is bravery.

Yeah you obediently swallowed the patriotism line of bullshit to be a good little sheep.

And I thought you weren't supposed to mention family if I remember correctly you got your panties in a twist when I told you to get a cookie from your mama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/324178-the-death-of-thanksgiving-38.html#post8162879

You're not being a a good little sheep and following the rules.

Last edited:

What war?

It doesn't matter "what war." If there is a draft and you are called up, you serve or flee the country like a yellow-bellied traitor who never deserved to live here anyway.

What war?

It doesn't matter "what war." If there is a draft and you are called up, you serve or flee the country like a yellow-bellied traitor who never deserved to live here anyway.

Since the thread is about the "war" in the middle east I would say that it matters what war.

Buzz along now little drone. You are too drunk with patriotism to even follow the topic

What war?

Since the thread is about the "war" in the middle east I would say that it matters what war.

If the question is "do you want to go?" it might, but if there is a draft (which I don't see happening any time soon) it does NOT.

YOU are trying to cloak your un-American cowardice as righteousness, and it's disgusting.

If the question is "do you want to go?" it might, but if there is a draft (which I don't see happening any time soon) it does NOT.

YOU are trying to cloak your un-American cowardice as righteousness, and it's disgusting.

If it's American to be an unquestioning blindly obedient servant to the government then feel free to call me unAmerican.

Where would we be if the people who founded this country thought like you and were good obedient little servants of the crown?

But governments need little bees like you who fall for the lie of patriotism....for cannon fodder.

If it's American to be an unquestioning blindly obedient servant to the government then feel free to call me unAmerican.

Your feeble justifications and posturing about 'righteous resistance' do NOT at all hid the yellow streak down your back or the gaping whole in your character.

Your feeble justifications and posturing about 'righteous resistance' do NOT at all hid the yellow streak down your back or the gaping whole in your character.

And the fact that "because I said so" is reason enough for you to follow orders is proof of your lack of character.

I have no fear of a fight I won't fight or kill just because some moron in a suit tells me to. The fact that you will and then call it bravery is quite pathetic.

Blind little drones like you don't need a reason to follow it's in your nature not to think.

Even if I was young enough, I'd qualify as a CO, if there was a draft.

How would you qualify as a Commanding Officer?

Never mind, you are against violence? I hope you never get robbed.

Last edited:

And the fact that "because I said so" is reason enough for you to follow orders is proof of your lack of character.

I have no fear of a fight ...

Bullshit. Bull Shit. You stink of it.

Forum List

Back