Draft: Would you go?

So I go to the brig.

I'd report to the induction center but I would not comply with any order.

And you'd spend the duration of the war and hopefully at least ten years more being passed around as the cowardly bitch. Maybe that's what you really want anyway.

Better to fight a just battle than volunteer to be the pawn of a corrupt politician.

Keep trying to convince yourself that your rank cowardice is something 'noble,' bitch.

And you'd spend the duration of the war and hopefully at least ten years more being passed around as the cowardly bitch. Maybe that's what you really want anyway.

Better to fight a just battle than volunteer to be the pawn of a corrupt politician.

Keep trying to convince yourself that your rank cowardice is something 'noble,' bitch.

Why do you keep dodging my simple question?

Why is it that you haven't volunteered to fight that all important moral war in the Middle East?

"What would the charge be if I refused to take one step forward or if I refused to swear the oath?"

Failure to follow orders among others.

Why aren't you fighting in Afghanistan right now?

We have long since established that there is no draft on right now. Remember, idiot?

Given my age, I don't think I'd be the military's first choice to be trained and deployed, but if drafted I would of course go. I'm an American, and I understand that all the rights and privileges I have enjoyed all my life are not free. I have been able to make choices in my life thanks entirely to the sacrifices of American men and women better than I, and I have have a moral and principled (real principle, coward) obligation to at least be aware of this and appropriately grateful. Unlike you, a coward squatting in a country he doesn't deserve.

We have long since established that there is no draft on right now. Remember, idiot?

Given my age, I don't think I'd be the military's first choice to be trained and deployed, but if drafted I would of course go. I'm an American, and I understand that all the rights and privileges I have enjoyed all my life are not free. I have been able to make choices in my life thanks entirely to the sacrifices of American men and women better than I, and I have have a moral and principled (real principle, coward) obligation to at least be aware of this and appropriately grateful. Unlike you, a coward squatting in a country he doesn't deserve.

Nobody deserves the injustices of being ruled because they were born

You are suffering with the "injustice" of being born a fucking idiot.

Doesn't matter if there's a draft.

You should be out there fighting for your government.

You believe we all have an obligation to fight any and all wars the government deems just yet you refuse to volunteer.

The last true threat to this country was WWII. None of the wars since then were fought for the protection of the country or its people.

The fact that you can't see that is proof that the flag has strangled your brain.

And I have not once denigrated anyone who has volunteered to serve. But you haven't volunteered have you tough guy?

And no I feel no obligation to fight for a government or country simply because the accident of my birth happened within its borders. I pay my taxes to the government and its corrupt puppeteers that is all the rent I need pay to reside here.

Last edited:

That's the topic of this thread, you fucking moron.

You are suffering with the "injustice" of being born a fucking idiot.

Shouldn't you be under a bridge somewhere?

That's the topic of this thread, you fucking moron.

Thick asshole.

If it's brave to fight if forced to fight and you think you are brave because you would submit to being forced to fight as a government pawn then why haven't you volunteered to fight?

Oh yeah I remember you have to be told what to do before you actually do it.

If it's brave to fight if forced to fight

It's not a matter being "brave," you idiot. It is a citizen's responsibility and obligation. Seems you want to drift through your pointless life assuming all the freedom you enjoy is free, but it isn't. If called upon I wouldn't have to be "forced," asshole, I'd just go do my duty when called. You, on the other hand, would rather be a little bitch in prison than a man who does what he has to do even when he might prefer not to. Your cowardice and arrested development are disgusting. You do not deserve the citizenship you seem to value so little. Hopefully you'll never be tested on your 'would rather go to prison' claim, but my guess is you'd make a run for the border if it ever came to that.

Forum List

Back