Draft: Would you go?

And the fact that "because I said so" is reason enough for you to follow orders is proof of your lack of character.

I have no fear of a fight ...

Bullshit. Bull Shit. You stink of it.

Says the internet tough guy.

How does your being a gutless squatter who doesn't deserve to live in the US make me a "tough guy"? I never made any such claim. Looking for an out, coward? Seems to be your thing.

You know even though we do not have an active draft, You still must register for it. All male U.S. citizens regardless of where they live, and male immigrant aliens residing in the U.S., are required to be registered with Selective Service if they are at least 18 years old but are not yet 26 years old. Hope you all obeyed the law.

https://www.sss.gov/must.htm

You know even though we do not have an active draft, You still must register for it. All male U.S. citizens regardless of where they live, and male immigrant aliens residing in the U.S., are required to be registered with Selective Service if they are at least 18 years old but are not yet 26 years old. Hope you all obeyed the law.

https://www.sss.gov/must.htm

Yeah, but if we did need a draft, I might be on the side against the US. Like if there is a revolt.

Bullshit. Bull Shit. You stink of it.

How does your being a gutless squatter who doesn't deserve to live in the US make me a "tough guy"? I never made any such claim. Looking for an out, coward? Seems to be your thing.

You really are a pathetic little sheep. Brainwashed by patriotism you couldn't tell a just fight from and unjust fight. So ready to follow orders for the simple reason of because I said so and you call others names. So gung ho to go to war but too gutless to volunteer.

Government says kill and you kill because government is always right. Government says step on land mine and you will because government is always right and you're too fucking stupid to think for yourself.

Run along now and get your marching orders for the day like a good little drone.

Last edited:

You really are a pathetic little sheep. Brainwashed by patriotism you couldn't tell a just fight from and unjust fight.

Got your passport? Got your bags packed? Ready to flee at a moment's notice, squatter?

You really are a pathetic little sheep. Brainwashed by patriotism you couldn't tell a just fight from and unjust fight.

Got your passport? Got your bags packed? Ready to flee at a moment's notice, squatter?

Like I said, Cannon Fodder, I'm not going anywhere.

I wonder, Cannon Fodder, if you really know how the draft works.

When one is drafted they must report for a physical then are assigned a rating like a side of beef. 1A to 4F.

If said side of beef is deemed fit for service they are then brought to an induction center where you are tricked into volunteering and swearing an oath.

The government cannot force you to volunteer or swear an oath. And according to the 13th amendment the government cannot force a citizen into involuntary servitude except as punishment for a crime.

Sure if you refuse to swear an oath or to volunteer you may be charged with a crime but if that crime is merely refusing to accept involuntary servitude then it is a baseless charge.

So if the government cannot force me to volunteer to swear an oath and cannot force me to follow the orders of the military then they cannot force me to serve.

Then if drafted you would serve, like it or not, coward.

No I would not serve.

You would serve in the military or serve the duration of the war + in prison. I'm sure they'd be real gentle with a coward like you.

As a civilian I am under no obligation to follow orders given by the military. I cannot be forced to swear an oath. I cannot be forced to kill for a politician.

I have no problem with a just fight but in my lifetime the government has not engaged in a just war. In fact had I been alive during WWII I most likely would have volunteered. But every other war since then has been an immoral abuse of power by the government.

As I said you don't seem to understand how the draft works because you can't think for yourself and must be told what to do... the perfect little piece of Cannon Fodder.

And why haven't you volunteered to serve in the Middle East? After all you're so brave and just itchin' to fight and die for your government whether that fight be just or not.

Why is that, internet tough guy?

Last edited:

When one is drafted they must report for a physical then are assigned a rating like a side of beef. 1A to 4F.

If said side of beef is deemed fit for service they are then brought to an induction center where you are tricked into volunteering and swearing an oath.

The government cannot force you to volunteer or swear an oath. And according to the 13th amendment the government cannot force a citizen into involuntary servitude except as punishment for a crime.

Sure if you refuse to swear an oath or to volunteer you may be charged with a crime but if that crime is merely refusing to accept involuntary servitude then it is a baseless charge.

So if the government cannot force me to volunteer to swear an oath and cannot force me to follow the orders of the military then they cannot force me to serve.

"Brainwashed by patriotism you couldn't tell a just fight from and unjust fight"

What an arrogant lil shit with delusions of competence! You yourself are clueless; not that your opinion has any impact on the real world other than how it affects your vote and-since you don't vote-none at all.

"Greetings
You are hereby ordered for induction into the armed forces of the United States. You will report..."

Neither trickery nor oath are required. As of the listed time and date you are the property of the military. If you refuse orders you go to the brig. Ask Casious Clay.

Last edited:
Fuck no. Why would I risk my life and try to kill other people for corporate interests. If someone was on my soil and attacking me and my family I would defend us but wars of aggression and profit are immoral as fuck.

"Brainwashed by patriotism you couldn't tell a just fight from and unjust fight"

What an arrogant lil shit with delusions of competence! You yourself are clueless; not that your opinion has any impact on the real world other than how it affects your vote and-since you don't vote-none at all.

"Greetings
You are hereby ordered for induction into the armed forces of the United States. You will report..."

Neither trickery nor oath are required. As of the listed time and date you are the property of the military. If you refuse orders you go to the brig. Ask Casious Clay.

So I go to the brig.

I'd report to the induction center but I would not comply with any order.

The entire procedure is designed to get you to volunteer to join. The old "Take on step forward" trick is a legal induction ceremony but one must voluntarily take that step because the government has to be able to prove you weren't coerced.

What would the charge be if I refused to take one step forward or if I refused to swear the oath?

I will not be brainwashed into giving up my principles for a politician. I will not swear an oath and I will not kill because some corrupt politician tells me to.

Patriotism is a lie. A flag is a scrap of cloth used to shrink wrap peoples' brains.

You would serve in the military or serve the duration of the war + in prison. I'm sure they'd be real gentle with a coward like you.

As a civilian I am under no obligation to follow orders given by the military.

If you were drafted, you'd find out quickly enough what your obligations are under the law, coward.

I won't give up my principles as easily as you.

I have no obligation to fight for a politician.

But tell me tough guy if you're so brave why aren't you out there fighting for the government?

Last edited:

"Greetings

So I go to the brig.

And you'd spend the duration of the war and hopefully at least ten years more being passed around as the cowardly bitch. Maybe that's what you really want anyway.

"Greetings

So I go to the brig.

And you'd spend the duration of the war and hopefully at least ten years more being passed around as the cowardly bitch. Maybe that's what you really want anyway.

Unk has a real hard dick for being ruled

"Greetings

So I go to the brig.

Better to fight a just battle than volunteer to be the pawn of a corrupt politician.

So tough man why aren't you fighting in the Middle East?

Forum List

Back