‘Don’t say we didn’t warn you’ - A phrase from China signals the trade war could get even worse

You really think China is going to collapse because she loses only 3.5% of her total GDP...when her economy is growing at a 6.4% GDP growth clip?

Believe what you want moron. Expert economists THINK THAT its going to hurt China a lot, I don't have to. And if it ain't going to hurt China, how is it going to hurt us? You trying to say we stand to lose far more than them? Then you're even dumber than I thought. Does it pay well to be a shill for the red Chinese, fool? I bet you come cheap. You'd probably undermine your country for free like most every leftard.

I will ask you again:

You really think China is going to collapse because she loses only 3.5% of her total GDP...when her economy is growing at a 6.4% GDP growth clip?

Yes or no, please?
Who cares about China?
Americans are working!

If China wanted to put the screws to Trump/US all they would need to do is

(1) immediately cut off any & all exports of 'rare earth minerals' to the US
(2) immediately cease purchasing US treasuries
(3) immediately demand 'payment in full' of the $1.15 TRILLION the US owes China

Trump would cave like a pussy (grabber) and the world economy would experience the greatest depression ever known.

Of course, that would be like the Chinese government putting a proverbial economic gun to it's (own) head but just as the 'Samson Option' for Israel would cause world wide nuclear war, China making the above three maneuvers would cause world wide economic disaster, and everyone would come out the loser.

"Was gesagt werden muss"

Be careful when you play with fire.
China is dealing with several billions citizens who don’t live in Shanghai.

so, you actually believe the Chinese government gives two shitz about those 1.4 billion Chinese citizens?

If you believe that shit I have a bridge over Marz I will sell you for bubble gum, beotch ............
Are you retarded?

The Chinese don’t give a shit about them but still have to quell the riots.
Dead bodies cannot be left to rot and spread disease.

FYFIJA the Chinese government is not in the position of 'protecting' it's every move from world wide scrutiny as the US Government is.

The Chinese government can do whatever the fuck they like & NO WORLD organization is going to fuck with them, period.

You are obviously too dumb to 'get it' but that's OK, because you are a REPUBLI Trump.
I live amongst successful people who know way more about the global economy than either one of us.
Not one of them are freaking out about all the lies demonizing Trump’s policies.
The US economy was supposed to crash 2 years ago according to all Wall Street “Experts”.
Keep shitting in your diapers.

So, you PRESUME to know as much, or more, "about the global economy" than someone you have never met, nor conversed with on a personal level, YET you make the assumption that you are the 'end all/be all' when it comes to 'the facts?'

I say GO FUCK YOURSELF, Adolf.

Is the South China Sea United States territory? Yes or no?
If the answer is 'no'...then that proves that it is NOTHING to do with America. It says NO WHERE in the Constitution that America can wage war to hypothetically protect her hypothetical trade interests thousands of miles from United States territory.
And show me - on this map - EXACTLY how China seizing the Spratly Islands (which was VERY wrong of them, IMO) in ANY significant way reduces America's ability to trade with her trading partners?

You really are a dumbshit aren't you? It's almost like you are compelled to stick your foot in your mouth over and over! The SCS is the world's most important trade route, it is international waters, and like every other US interest in the world, like the Straits of Hormuz, the USA is bound to protect it not only for itself but for the international community that no nation like Iran nor China monopolize it for their sole control.

In case you don't know it, dumbass, the USA has been sailing battleships right up to and past those fake islands that China built up in international waters.

LOL...'battleships'?!? What the hell are you talking about? America has not had an in-service battleship since the USS Missouri was decommissioned over 36 years ago.

And you skipped the question...as per usual:

WHERE in the Constitution does it state that America can wage war to hypothetically protect her hypothetical trade interests thousands of miles from United States territory?

Where does it say in the Constitution that America must engage in warfare to help other countries keep their trade routes open?

US Navy destroyers sail near disputed islands claimed by China in South China Sea

US sails warships past disputed islands in South China Sea - CNN

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/t...china-sea-angering-china-20190509-p51lt7.html

They ani't no fucking luxury cruise liners, jackass. But leave it to you to try to deflect to a strawman argument.

You were the ignoramus who used the term 'battleship'. I simply questioned you about it.

For the record: an Arleigh Burke Destroyer displaces 9,800 tons.
The USS Missouri displaced 57,500 tons.

Sliiight difference there.

WHERE in the Constitution does it state that America should wage war to hypothetically protect her hypothetical trade interests thousands of miles from United States territory?

Where does it say in the Constitution that America must engage in warfare to help other countries keep their trade routes open?

Last edited:

so, you actually believe the Chinese government gives two shitz about those 1.4 billion Chinese citizens?

If you believe that shit I have a bridge over Marz I will sell you for bubble gum, beotch ............
Are you retarded?

FYFIJA the Chinese government is not in the position of 'protecting' it's every move from world wide scrutiny as the US Government is.

The Chinese government can do whatever the fuck they like & NO WORLD organization is going to fuck with them, period.

You are obviously too dumb to 'get it' but that's OK, because you are a REPUBLI Trump.
I live amongst successful people who know way more about the global economy than either one of us.
Not one of them are freaking out about all the lies demonizing Trump’s policies.
The US economy was supposed to crash 2 years ago according to all Wall Street “Experts”.

So, you PRESUME to know as much, or more, "about the global economy" than someone you have never met, nor conversed with on a personal level, YET you make the assumption that you are the 'end all/be all' when it comes to 'the facts?'

Funny, CantDo Kid, you just attacked someone else for what you do in ALMOST EVERY POST! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No one here gives a flying crap but you, jackass. How about SHIP OF WAR? Every military ship of war is designed for BATTLE.
Everyone east of dumbfuck USA knows we don't build "battleships" per se anymore because we don't need them with modern missile technology!
For a guy who supposedly "served in the military" you sure are dumber than a stump.

'“We advise the U.S. side not to underestimate the Chinese side’s ability to safeguard its development rights and interests. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!” the People’s Daily said in a commentary titled “United States, don’t underestimate China’s ability to strike back.”
  • The phrase “Don’t say we didn’t warn you” was only used two other times by the People’s Daily in history — in 1963 ahead of China’s border war with India and in 1987 right before China went to war with Vietnam.
  • China threatened it would cut off rare earth minerals as a countermeasure in the escalated trade battle. The materials are crucial to the production of iPhones, electric vehicles and advanced precision weapons'
USGS_rare_earth_oxides_production_graph.PNG

Rare-earth mineral - Wikipedia

Trump is SUCH an idiot.
China trade goods equal 0.9% of what we purchase. Oh boy, we are doomed, <SARCASM> . Without US, their people are going to be very angry when they dont get paid and they get real hungry. Dumbass liberals, always doom and gloom.

And to think that the liberals "used" to be for the workers...

China trade goods equal 0.9% of what we purchase.

upload_2019-5-29_19-32-17.png

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with China

We imported $539.5 billion from China last year.
Your estimate feels off a bit......

Are you retarded?

Ad hominem.
Do you associate with actual successful people?

Are you retarded?

Ad hominem.

I don't associate with Trump supporters, or Russians so, YES asshole; I associate with LEGALLY successful Americans.

You however associate with AmeriKKKans ...........

Are you retarded?

Ad hominem.

I don't associate with Trump supporters, or Russians so, YES asshole; I associate with LEGALLY successful Americans.

Elaborate.
I know people who import from China and India and visit at least 4 times a year to make sure they are being supplied what they ordered.

Ad hominem.

Elaborate.
I know people who import from China and India and visit at least 4 times a year to make sure they are being supplied what they ordered.

well, aint that grande? Make sure you send all your Chinese honchos some TrumpLuvin .........

Ad hominem.

Elaborate.

well, aint that grande? Make sure you send all your Chinese honchos some TrumpLuvin .........
You still have only proven you’re angry and ignorant.

No one here gives a flying crap but you, jackass. How about SHIP OF WAR? Every military ship of war is designed for BATTLE.
Everyone east of dumbfuck USA knows we don't build "battleships" per se anymore because we don't need them with modern missile technology!
For a guy who supposedly "served in the military" you sure are dumber than a stump.

LOL...you know, a real man would just admit his mistake and move on. But not you. You keep spinning and twisting to try and make it look like what you said was not utterly ridiculous.
But if you want to keep talking about it...fine with me.

So you claim to be MEGA smart and MEGA schooled AND that you contracted for the military...and yet you thought that America still had battleships in her Navy?
You do realize that the last battleship was began construction on in WW2, right?

Sheesh...you have GOT to be the dumbest sounding person who claims to be smart I have ever known.

Anyway, back - yet again - to the questions you keep avoiding because you know the answers make your points look ridiculous:

WHERE in the Constitution does it state that America should wage war to hypothetically protect her hypothetical trade interests thousands of miles from United States territory?

Last edited:

LOL...you know, a real man would just admit his mistake and move on. But not you. You keep spinning and twisting to try and make it look like what you said was not utterly ridiculous.
You sure are an insecure fellow.

Anyway, back - yet again - to the questions you keep avoiding because you know the answers make your points look ridiculous:

So you’re pro 2nd Amendment...excellent!

Ad hominem.

Elaborate.

Me, angry & ignorant ?

No; I said send all of your gay Chinese homos some TrumpLuvin & a reach around.

WHERE in the Constitution does it state . . .
Where does it say in the Constitution that . . .

ButtRocket.jpg
McBlasterButtRocket, back for sloppy seconds with another one of his totally pointless diversionary strawman arguments having nothing to do with China as if it needs to state in the Constitution that we can't go around the world defending our interests! Good thing, BucketBlaster ain't our Sect. of State otherwise this commie-loving pig dropping would be trying to pull us out of every country and location around the world because the C stating PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE right in the first paragraph as well as Section 8, AND THE GENERAL WELFARE, and to REGULATE ALL COMMERCE WITH FOREIGN NATIONS, and to DEFINE AND PUNISH FELONIES on the HIGH SEAS AGAINST THE LAW OF NATIONS and to PROVIDE and CALL FORTH A MILITIA to SUPPRESS INSURRECTIONS and REPEL INVASIONS just ain't good enough for him.

That just don't quite spell out well enough that the USA is to protect and defend its interests and suppress potential threats WHEREVER IN THE WORLD THEY MAY BE, including not letting China get an upper hand on us controlling the most vital trade route in the world as if they own it!

Fine. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, asshole.

Ad hominem.

Elaborate.

Me, angry & ignorant ?

No; I said send all of your gay Chinese homos some TrumpLuvin & a reach around.
Ad hominem.
You are losing.

'“We advise the U.S. side not to underestimate the Chinese side’s ability to safeguard its development rights and interests. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!” the People’s Daily said in a commentary titled “United States, don’t underestimate China’s ability to strike back.”
  • The phrase “Don’t say we didn’t warn you” was only used two other times by the People’s Daily in history — in 1963 ahead of China’s border war with India and in 1987 right before China went to war with Vietnam.
  • China threatened it would cut off rare earth minerals as a countermeasure in the escalated trade battle. The materials are crucial to the production of iPhones, electric vehicles and advanced precision weapons'
USGS_rare_earth_oxides_production_graph.PNG

Rare-earth mineral - Wikipedia

Trump is SUCH an idiot.
So now Progs are sucking Chicom dick, how special

WHERE in the Constitution does it state . . .
Where does it say in the Constitution that . . .

View attachment 263062 McBlasterButtRocket, back for sloppy seconds with another one of his totally pointless diversionary strawman arguments having nothing to do with China as if it needs to state in the Constitution that we can't go around the world defending our interests! Good thing, BucketBlaster ain't our Sect. of State otherwise this commie-loving pig dropping would be trying to pull us out of every country and location around the world because the C stating PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE right in the first paragraph as well as Section 8, AND THE GENERAL WELFARE, and to REGULATE ALL COMMERCE WITH FOREIGN NATIONS, and to DEFINE AND PUNISH FELONIES on the HIGH SEAS AGAINST THE LAW OF NATIONS and to PROVIDE and CALL FORTH A MILITIA to SUPPRESS INSURRECTIONS and REPEL INVASIONS just ain't good enough for him.

That just don't quite spell out well enough that the USA is to protect and defend its interests and suppress potential threats WHEREVER IN THE WORLD THEY MAY BE, including not letting China get an upper hand on us controlling the most vital trade route in the world as if they own it!

Fine. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, asshole.

LOL...you are easy to freak out.

Still waiting for:

WHERE EXACTLY in the Constitution does it state that America should wage war to hypothetically protect her hypothetical trade interests thousands of miles from United States territory WITH NO DECLARATION OF WAR?

Where EXACTLY does it say in the Constitution that America must engage in warfare to help other countries keep their trade routes open WITH NO DECLARATION OF WAR?

Oh - has China actually stopped normal commerce going through the South China Sea?

Yes or no, please?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back