China's Commerce Ministry says trade war should be ended by removing tariffs~We are killing them!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The VERY GENIUS of TRUMPONOMICS! They are screaming...the Chinese don't scream, it signals defeat....Dear Mr. President ADD MORE, and within your next 4 years their economy will collapse....but watch out for either a World War being they keep developing EARTH ENDING WEAPONRY, or hopefully Hong Kong will be the spearhead of a peoples rebellion which must come first!

------------

CNBC ^

BEIJING — China is still calling for the U.S. to roll back tariffs as part of any "phase one" agreement, as trade negotiations between the world's two largest economies drag on.

"The trade war was begun with adding tariffs, and should be ended by canceling these additional tariffs. This is an important condition for both sides to reach an agreement," China's Ministry of Commerce spokesperson Gao Feng said at a weekly press conference Thursday, according to a CNBC translation.

-------------

I disagree with the premise about the trade wars

I say the Trade War began when China first started playing America, by deliberately stalling and interfering with American businesses and stealing our intellectual property at every single opportunity for the last THIRTY YEARS.

At every single corner...Always, and we have had piss poor presidents that have allowed the Chinese to become a REAL THREAT to the rest of the world with NO BALLS to shut them down!

We are only now, (starting) to push back.

We are not doing nearly enough, in my view but Trump is trying....can you imagine if he only had the cooperation of a helpful Congress?

Forum List

Back