‘Don’t say we didn’t warn you’ - A phrase from China signals the trade war could get even worse

Nope. I know that a trade war is hundreds of times worse then a trade deficit.

McButtBlaster. Advise on how far to go from someone who never left. Men like him afraid to fight are the reason why we are in a trade deficit in the first place! Take any old SHIT China hands you because it's better than standing up and fighting for yourself!

Had ButtBlaster been at the Boston Tea Party, he would have KEPT the tea saying: "Hey! Free Tea!" :auiqs.jpg:

So everyone who joined the reserves but never saw action are/were 'afraid of combat'?

Yes or no, please?

At least we tried. You didn't even do that; you claim due to physical limitations that you cannot prove...just like Trump.
But it's almost as bad to call for others to lay down their lives in war when you know you never will do the same.
You call for war and then get others to do the fighting/dying for you.
Pathetic.

McButtBlaster. Advise on how far to go from someone who never left. Men like him afraid to fight are the reason why we are in a trade deficit in the first place! Take any old SHIT China hands you because it's better than standing up and fighting for yourself!

Had ButtBlaster been at the Boston Tea Party, he would have KEPT the tea saying: "Hey! Free Tea!" :auiqs.jpg:

So everyone who joined the reserves but never saw action are/were 'afraid of combat'?
Can only speak for yourself when you told us Yes, you were afraid and prayed you'd never go to war, but then, there were no real wars to go to when you enlisted-----safe.

Can only speak for yourself when you told us Yes, you were afraid and prayed you'd never go to war, but then, there were no real wars to go to when you enlisted-----safe.

And where EXACTLY did I say that?

Considering I have never believed in any God...this should be interesting finding a link saying I was 'praying'.

And when you cannot find said link - I will then call you a liar for making that up.

Sounds good.

To hell with China. I think we'd do well to shut down trade with China completely, as in a 100% ban on Chinese imports until they say uncle. It wasn't that long ago that China didn't even exist in world trade. At least we sure as hell didn't trade with them any until Nixon opened them up. They need us way more than we need them. If we shut them down, their government would have a massive uprising and revolt on their hands. They've gotten way too comfortable and used to Western ways so it's way too late for their government to turn back to the way things were under Mao now. The sooner and more completely we shut them down, the better for us. Screw the baby steps, throw ice water on em and give them the shock treatment.

Pathetic.

Only thing pathetic is a coward like you who makes a show of doing a few training exercises once a month with little chance of ever seeing combat. I know real vets who saw real combat, people who saw heavy losses who don't brag like you do much less care what other people think. I may not have ever been enable to do anything like that but being in the military isn't the only way a person can "serve" their country.

Some people do it just by not being an asshole like you.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd revert to your usual leftard mode of trying to change the topic to a personal one again, you China-lover. You do it every time you lose an argument.

Bet had you ever seen real fighting, you'd be a deserter, just like that guy Obama traded the five Taliban for. Run like hell and sell out your own to save your crummy skin.

'“We advise the U.S. side not to underestimate the Chinese side’s ability to safeguard its development rights and interests. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!” the People’s Daily said in a commentary titled “United States, don’t underestimate China’s ability to strike back.”
  • The phrase “Don’t say we didn’t warn you” was only used two other times by the People’s Daily in history — in 1963 ahead of China’s border war with India and in 1987 right before China went to war with Vietnam.
  • China threatened it would cut off rare earth minerals as a countermeasure in the escalated trade battle. The materials are crucial to the production of iPhones, electric vehicles and advanced precision weapons'
USGS_rare_earth_oxides_production_graph.PNG

Rare-earth mineral - Wikipedia

Trump is SUCH an idiot.

I personally hope it gets a lot worse; why?

Trump asked for it.

Trump needs to get what he asks for.

China, if you're listening, give it to him.

Pathetic.

Only thing pathetic is a coward like you who makes a show of doing a few training exercises once a month with little chance of ever seeing combat. I know real vets who saw real combat, people who saw heavy losses who don't brag like you do much less care what other people think. I may not have ever been enable to do anything like that but being in the military isn't the only way a person can "serve" their country.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd revert to your usual leftard mode of trying to change the topic to a personal one again, you China-lover. You do it every time you lose an argument.

Bet had you ever seen real fighting, you'd be a deserter, just like that guy Obama traded the five Taliban for. Run like hell and sell out your own to save your crummy skin.

LOL...you know, the more you talk, the younger and stupider you seem.

But you claim to be old and smart.

Then either you are lying or you are mentally retarded in some way.

The difference between you and I (on this) is I believe you never call for war if you have no intention of doing the fighting. But you are doing EXACTLY that.
That is what makes you pathetic on this.
You are getting others to do your dirty work.
I would NEVER call for war unless it was a) declared by Congress and b) for a just and noble cause to defend American sovereignty...NOT for some neocon wet dream.

You are a man without honor, it seems. And a misogynist at that. God knows what else.

Anyway...back to the thread topic...

Last edited:
Firstly, the reader can date the above video to align with any warmongering-funding media that may also have coincided with the chron. There are also replies to the video to peruse.

'“We advise the U.S. side not to underestimate the Chinese side’s ability to safeguard its development rights and interests. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!” the People’s Daily said in a commentary titled “United States, don’t underestimate China’s ability to strike back.”
  • The phrase “Don’t say we didn’t warn you” was only used two other times by the People’s Daily in history — in 1963 ahead of China’s border war with India and in 1987 right before China went to war with Vietnam.
  • China threatened it would cut off rare earth minerals as a countermeasure in the escalated trade battle. The materials are crucial to the production of iPhones, electric vehicles and advanced precision weapons'
USGS_rare_earth_oxides_production_graph.PNG

Trump is SUCH an idiot.
China trade goods equal 0.9% of what we purchase. Oh boy, we are doomed, <SARCASM> . Without US, their people are going to be very angry when they dont get paid and they get real hungry. Dumbass liberals, always doom and gloom.

And to think that the liberals "used" to be for the workers...
Little McRocket understands so little.

Trump is SUCH an idiot.

Trump asked for it.

China's in no position to do anything but ask: "Yes, Mr. Trump, may I have another butt whipping!"

But good to see you're rooting for the Chinese like a good commie!

Pathetic.

The difference between you and I (on this) is I believe you never call for war if you have no intention of doing the fighting. But you are doing EXACTLY that.
I would NEVER call for war unless it was a) declared by Congress and b) for a just and noble cause to defend American sovereignty...NOT for some neocon wet dream.

You are a man without honor, it seems. And a misogynist at that. God knows what else.

You talk too much. Have stopped reading your long, boyish tirades. Keep it up and I'll kick more sand in your face.

Trump is SUCH an idiot.

Trump asked for it.

China's in no position to do anything but ask: "Yes, Mr. Trump, may I have another butt whipping!"

And how EXACTLY - with link(s) to back it up - is Trump giving China a 'butt whipping' on trade?

Pathetic.

You talk too much. Have stopped reading your long, boyish tirades. Keep it up and I'll kick more sand in your face.

Whatever floats your boat.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Trump is SUCH an idiot.

Trump asked for it.

And how EXACTLY - with link(s) to back it up - is Trump giving China a 'butt whipping' on trade?

If Trump does NOT soon resolve HIS trade war on China, markets will be dropping 10% to 20% within short order.

Trump is SUCH an idiot.

Trump asked for it.

If Trump does NOT soon resolve HIS trade war on China, markets will be dropping 10% to 20% within short order.
Buy puts.

Trump is SUCH an idiot.

Trump asked for it.

Buy puts.

most folks don't deal with puts, calls, etc.

most folks just buy & hang onto their shit ..............

now the momos; hopefully they get shagged when the SHTF

Trump asked for it.

Buy puts.

Like in WWII, Americans are happy and ready to bite the bullet to put an enemy down. China is the enemy. They need us far more than we need them. Americans can suck it in for the long haul to win. Glad to see what side you chose to go with.

Buy puts.

Like in WWII, Americans are happy and ready to bite the bullet to put an enemy down. China is the enemy. They need us far more than we need them. Americans can suck it in for the long haul to win. Glad to see what side you chose to go with.

typically in a war the first shot is responded to with a reply; another shot.

I see Trump fired first & many AmeriKKKan investors & consumers will be paying the price & the cost of the 'war.'

Trump fucked up; glad you're on his sinking Titanic.

Forum List

Back