Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Stick to your fart thing, Fart Boy...when you try and argue something you come across as the board simpleton!

Does the poster actually think I even read it's posts? Good grief! :cuckoo:
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Don't worry about the haters. They just don't like the truth. For example, they hate a skinny woman being honest about fat people. I love your honesty.
To disagree is not to hate nor is it any less honest that the proponent of the thesis. This is what people may miss when they start to hurl accusations at the one who disagrees as being a "hater".

Perhaps the person who starts with the name calling should look in the mirror and consider whether they are the "hater". Nothing wrong with differing opinions especially on a debate forum.

When someone who really isn't very smart tries to sound like they are...you usually get something like that first sentence! :disbelief:

Stick to your fart thing, Fart Boy...when you try and argue something you come across as the board simpleton!

Don't worry about the haters. They just don't like the truth. For example, they hate a skinny woman being honest about fat people. I love your honesty.
To disagree is not to hate nor is it any less honest that the proponent of the thesis. This is what people may miss when they start to hurl accusations at the one who disagrees as being a "hater".

Perhaps the person who starts with the name calling should look in the mirror and consider whether they are the "hater". Nothing wrong with differing opinions especially on a debate forum.

When someone who really isn't very smart tries to sound like they are...you usually get something like that first sentence! :disbelief:
Sez the man who proclaimed his heroes are cheaters but still brags about their success as if they won honestly.:itsok::uhoh3::laugh:

Sez the man who proclaimed his heroes are cheaters but still brags about their success as if they won honestly.:itsok::uhoh3::laugh:

I never proclaimed any such thing...I said they broke a rule eight YEARS ago. Their success over the past 15 years is due to many things..."cheating" is not one of them.

And I'd LOVE to hear how it is you think they're managing to stay undefeated this year, Phallics? Think they're "cheating" again?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I never proclaimed any such thing...I said they broke a rule eight YEARS ago. Their success over the past 15 years is due to many things..."cheating" is not one of them.

Sure you did unless you wish to deny you said, "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules".

Sure you did unless you wish to deny you said, "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules".

There is a huge difference between breaking a rule and cheating, Phallics! You are allowed to videotape your opponents sideline...but it has to be from prescribed areas. The Patriots broke that rule. Now what advantage did they REALLY gain from that when they went undefeated for the rest of that season before losing on a miracle play in the Super Bowl. Obviously it had no affect on their play.

On the other hand, you've got a team like the Colts who piped in artificial crowd noise to their stadium to make it impossible for opposing teams to hear signals when they were on offense. That really IS an advantage and really DOES affect play! Yet you don't care about that...now do you? So spare me the holier than thou attitude...your hypocrisy is so blatant it's laughable.

There is a huge difference between breaking a rule and cheating, Phallics! You are allowed to videotape your opponents sideline...but it has to be from prescribed areas. The Patriots broke that rule. Now what advantage did they REALLY gain from that when they went undefeated for the rest of that season before losing on a miracle play in the Super Bowl. Obviously it had no affect on their play.

On the other hand, you've got a team like the Colts who piped in artificial crowd noise to their stadium to make it impossible for opposing teams to hear signals when they were on offense. That really IS an advantage and really DOES affect play! Yet you don't care about that...now do you? So spare me the holier than thou attitude...your hypocrisy is so blatant it's laughable.
"the act represented a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field."
2007 New England Patriots videotaping controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They cheated according to you, the NFL agrees, I agree.

hey stupid fuck,former NFL players have all said the same thing about them,that they are liars and cheaters but it does not matter to you what EXPERTS say,only what YOU "mr I am never wrong fartstyle" says that matters and the proof is in the pudding on all patriot threads as well as this one that YOU are the one that always starts it all with name calling FIRST .:lmao:

no need to tell us here you are full of hypocrisy,everyone here knows that other than your wife chrissy.:D

Last edited:

hey stupid fuck,former NFL players have all said the same thing about them,that they are liars and cheaters but it does not matter to you what EXPERTS say,only what YOU "mr I am never wrong fartstyle" says that matters and the proof is in the pudding thoug hout all patriot threads as well as this one that YOU are the one that always starts it all with name calling FIRST .:lmao:

no need to tell us here you are full of hypocrisy,everyone here knows that other than your wife chrissy.:D
Just so OFS does not start spouting his nonsense.

"The New England Patriots are being outed by multiple former players this offseason who are taking issue with how they say the team reports injuries.

New Buffalo Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes disputes a knee injury that placed him on the Patriots’ injured reserve in January. Spikes first showed up on the Patriots’ injury report Nov. 20 with a knee injury. He played through the bum knee before being placed on injured reserve Jan. 6.

“I know I heard they put me on IR and stuff like that. That was just a false report,” Spikes said Monday on WGR in Buffalo. “That’s just how things go there. Almost like what happened with (Aqib) Talib and his hip."

Another Spygate? Former Patriots say Belichick is cheating injury reports

Nip it in the bud, bud!

And I'd LOVE to hear how it is you think they're managing to stay undefeated this year, Phallics? Think they're "cheating" again?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

they are doing that trollstyle because the NFL and Goodel is in their pockets.:cuckoo: people who watched the pats/steelers home opener game all saw the obvious that the refs called a couple of third down completions the steelers completed for first downs back because of some BS holding calls that were not holding calls.without those two key BS holding calls that went against the steelers ,no way are they undefeated right now idiot.:rolleyes:

you also worship them so much to know end you ignore facts that the headset of the steelers went out during one point and mike tomlin of the steelers said that wasnt the first time that has happened to them before either,that everytime they travel there,they EXPECT that to happen to them there.

that never happens to the cheats though there,your worshipping them to the ends of the earth like you do though, you are just going to chuck it up as a concidence you being the coincidence theorist you are afraid to look at facts that they get special treatment the other NFL teams dont get.:rolleyes:

the NFL allows them to hold all the time,bet if the cameras looked closely at the jets game they would find they held on those plays as well so they could come back and get the winning touchdown to remain undefeated.

they rigged the steelers game as any thinking person can see,no telling how many other games they have rigged for them just as they did for them to beat the raiders with the BS tuck rule INVENTED on the spot,the worst call in NFL history to make sure they got there to the superbowl,they of course rigged the superbowl as well allowing the defenders to mug the Rams recievers to make sure they WON.all too complicated facts for you to understand though obviously.:rolleyes:

oh and other NFL players have said before in the past the refs never call holding penaltys on the cheats.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

Haters keep hating...Patriots keep winning!

hey stupid fuck,i took you off ignore for you to answer this question and as you always do,you show off what a stupid fuck clueless coward you are refusing to address this since it proves you are an idiot i hate them.:biggrin: post # 837 here.Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you rather talk about my irrelevent posts that consist of fart jokes instead since this post proves what an arrogant clueless fuck you are.:rolleyes:

you are the only one that hates people here. hate us because we expose the truth about your cheatriots you worship.:biggrin:

its you cheatriot fans that are the only HATERS.:rolleyes-41:

you ignore that you have the most fucked up logic on the face of the planet with your false claims i hate them when i have made it prerfectly clear i wanted them to win the previous five superbowls in the past since i have always been an AFC guy.get off the crack you been smoking.:rofl:

Speaking of meltdowns...

yep thats you,you go into meltdown mode everytime you cannot refute facts.:biggrin: doesnt matter what the topic is,wheter it be politics or the cheatriots,everytime you are cornered with pesky facts you cannot refute,you throw temper tantrems.:biggrin:

heck i remember the very first time years ago when i said "someone farted in here" to you for the very first time, you went into meltdown mode over that getting all angry about it.that was priceless.:lmao:

unlike you,i remember things like that because unlike you,i dont have alzheimers diseace.:lmao:

wow you are really getting desperate as well the fact you seriously believe that is a metldown. i was having fun with you laughing at your THEORIES that i hate them and you seriously believe that i had a metldown? nice theory,no dice,you lose as always.:haha:

hey stupid fuck,former NFL players have all said the same thing about them,that they are liars and cheaters but it does not matter to you what EXPERTS say,only what YOU "mr I am never wrong fartstyle" says that matters and the proof is in the pudding on all patriot threads as well as this one that YOU are the one that always starts it all with name calling FIRST .:lmao:

Another melt down post, Fart Boy? You might be better off putting everyone back on ignore and posting your fart emoticons...god knows you can't hold your own in a real give and take debate!

they are doing that trollstyle because the NFL and Goodel is in their pockets.:cuckoo: people who watched the pats/steelers home opener game all saw the obvious that the refs called a couple of third down completions the steelers completed for first downs back because of some BS holding calls that were not holding calls.without those two key BS holding calls that went against the steelers ,no way are they undefeated right now idiot.:rolleyes:

you also worship them so much to know end you ignore facts that the headset of the steelers went out during one point and mike tomlin of the steelers said that wasnt the first time that has happened to them before either,that everytime they travel there,they EXPECT that to happen to them there.

that never happens to the cheats though there,your worshipping them to the ends of the earth like you do though, you are just going to chuck it up as a concidence you being the coincidence theorist you are afraid to look at facts that they get special treatment the other NFL teams dont get.:rolleyes:

the NFL allows them to hold all the time,bet if the cameras looked closely at the jets game they would find they held on those plays as well so they could come back and get the winning touchdown to remain undefeated.

they rigged the steelers game as any thinking person can see,no telling how many other games they have rigged for them just as they did for them to beat the raiders with the BS tuck rule INVENTED on the spot,the worst call in NFL history to make sure they got there to the superbowl,they of course rigged the superbowl as well allowing the defenders to mug the Rams recievers to make sure they WON.all too complicated facts for you to understand though obviously.:rolleyes:

oh and other NFL players have said before in the past the refs never call holding penaltys on the cheats.

Ah yes...Mr Tin Foil Hat ranting about conspiracies...

When you start foaming at the mouth like this, Fart Boy...you really are quite amusing...

So the Patriots don't willingly give out information about how badly their players are hurt? That's your big "scandal" for this week? You two get more pathetic with each passing week and each Patriot's victory.

Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

Haters keep hating...Patriots keep winning!

hey stupid fuck,i took you off ignore for you to answer this question and as you always do,you show off what a stupid fuck clueless coward you are refusing to address this since it proves you are an idiot i hate them.:biggrin: post # 837 here.Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you rather talk about my irrelevent posts that consist of fart jokes instead since this post proves what an arrogant clueless fuck you are.:rolleyes:

you are the only one that hates people here. hate us because we expose the truth about your cheatriots you worship.:biggrin:

its you cheatriot fans that are the only HATERS.:rolleyes-41:

you ignore that you have the most fucked up logic on the face of the planet with your false claims i hate them when i have made it prerfectly clear i wanted them to win the previous five superbowls in the past since i have always been an AFC guy.get off the crack you been smoking.:rofl:

Speaking of meltdowns...

congrats old fart style,as always you prove my point for me that you have no debating skills.:clap:

for at LEAST the third time on this thread, i asked you a simple question a child could understand which is -HOW IS IT THAT I HATE THE CHEATRIOTS WHEN I WAS EVEN MUCH HAPPIER THAN YOU AND CHRISSY WERE AND EVERY PATRIOT FAN WHEN THEY BEAT THE STANK LOUIS RAMS BECAUSE I HAVE ROOTED FOR THE TEAM THAT PLAYS THAT PHONY FRAUD TEAM IN STANK LOUIS TO WIN THAT WEEK?

EVERY SINGLE POSTER IN THE SPORTS SECTION KNOWS I HATE THE RAMS WITH A PASSION FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM IN FOOTBALL SO I WAS HAPPY AS HELL THE PATS BEAT THEM IN THAT SUPERBOWL.

NOT TO MENTION BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN AFC GUY SINCE I WAS A TODDLER I ROOTED FOR THEM TO WIN THEIR PREVIOUS FIVE SUPERBOWLS BEFORE LAST YEAR AS WELL.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

as always,you and chrissy did not bother to address that question since you both know it proves all your posts are all a bunc of insane ramblings full of drivel.as always,you both ran off with your tail between your legs refusing to answer a simple question with a pathetic rebutall for your reply being of- "SPEAKING OF MELTDOWNS." as your answer to the question.:rolleyes:

in court of law,the judge would say to you-Oldstyle,answer the question or you are in contempt of court.:D you know it,i know it.

well since you both refuse to answer a SIMPLE QUESTION,this will be my LAST ATTEMPT for an answer.

oh and dont come back and make another false claim that I am having a meltdown either just because i put it in caps.I put it in caps just now because you ignored the question the hundreds of other times i asked it so this is my LAST attempt to get an answer from the question and I am hoping since i put it in CAPS,that would get your attention.

my feeling is it wont do any good though,that you both will still refuse to answer it the fact i have asked it at least five other times in the past and never got an answer.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So the Patriots don't willingly give out information about how badly their players are hurt? That's your big "scandal" for this week? You two get more pathetic with each passing week and each Patriot's victory.
"That was just a false report,” Spikes said “That’s just how things go there."

Reading is fundamental.:rolleyes:

yep the cheatriot apologists dont like the truth that is so true.:D

so no,i wont worry about them hating me since i speak the truth about the team they worship.:D

I never get an answer from them over a simple question i have aksed them over a times so since you are not a cheatriots fan,maybe i can get YOU to answer this one.pretty sad that I have to ask someone who is NOT a patriots fan to get an answer to this question.:lmao:

Post # 837 on page 84 here.

Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

pretty sad that to get an answer on this question i have to ask a Lions fan since the cheatriot apologists refuse to answer it and will only come back and make a false claim I am having a metldown.:rolleyes:

I hardly have a meltdown over them not answering the question,if anything I laugh at their stupidity they show they cannot stand toe to toe in a debate when they are proven wrong.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

Another melt down post, Fart Boy? You might be better off putting everyone back on ignore and posting your fart emoticons...god knows you can't hold your own in a real give and take debate!

nice fantasy and false claim from you as always old fart style.

yeah thats a meltdowm from me the fact i laugh so hard at you i am having a meltdown,priceless.nice desperate theory of yours.:lmao:

dont worry,i gave you and chrissy ONE LAST CHANCE to answer my question on the rams patriots superbowl which you both ignore all the time so since you two obviously wont take me up on the challenge to answer the simple question,I'll give you your wish and put you back on ignore.

two can play your game,you ignore a question,I'll return the favor and ignore you.that was why i put you on ignore years ago is the fact you evade facts and refuse to answer them since you know they prove you wrong.:lmao:

since you cant stand toe to toe in a debate and answer one simple question and ignore it all the time,nobody is going to take you serious other than chrissy and the other cheatriot worshippers the fact you wont even answer one simple question and can only make false claims i am having a metldown when it is just the opposite old man.:lmao::haha:

Ah yes...Mr Tin Foil Hat ranting about conspiracies...

When you start foaming at the mouth like this, Fart Boy...you really are quite amusing...
yeah it is amusing as hell watching you dismiss FACTS as conspiracy theories indeed. :lmao:

it is amusing watching you and chrissy run off with your tails between your legs refusing to answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION I have asked you both over a 100 TIMES since it proves you both cannot stand toe to toe in a debate.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Forum List

Back