Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

What we have learned so far from the OP(Oldstyle) about his OP "Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd"

Is that, according to the OP:

Oldstyle: "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules"

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

Then he launched into providing his personal resume and we have learned from Oldstyle, "I wear a size 12! My voice has been a baritone since I hit puberty!", (post 776) "I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now."(post 726).

and he is a much cited source for lyrics to songs much as the old style song LOLA (see Kinks)*

There once was a man named OldFartStyle,
He has not gotten any in a while,
So he looks at Tom Brady,
and says with a smile,
"If I wish hard enough I can be him for while".

After that that the rest is BS.

In the end we have learned from one of the Patriots most ardent fans that while they win games they are most definitely cheaters and liars. OFS thank you for participating you have brought tears to my eyes, tears of joy and laughter.

*"This song is about a cross-dresser. According to a 2004 piece in Rolling Stone magazine, it may have been inspired by the famous transgender actress Candy Darling, who Kinks lead singer Ray Davies allegedly dated for a brief time."
This is like the Pistons Bad Boys. They said we were dirty. Do you think we care? No astrics next to any of the patriots championships as far as I'm concerned.

The colts are rats. Tattle tales. Little bitches. Snitches end up in ditches. Lol

Arent the colts leading their division? Never know but patriots beat them again this year.
And that is just fine a person should feel good about the team they root for. I do not need an asterisk in a record book to tell whether the Patriots cheated. I have the most authoritative source known to man, OLDSTYLE, he confirmed the worst: the Patriots are CHEATERS!:eek:

:laugh:
To quote Taylor Swift. And the haters gonna hate hate hate shake it off.

As a Detroit fan I wish the lions cheated more. I mean win.

I am not a hater of the Patriots, I do hate cheating though.

:lmao: sour grapes loser hitler wannabe...

LOL...I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone more self satisfied than I am this morning, Phallics! It's a beautiful day here in South West Florida...the heat and humidity are gone for another year and the Patriots are on another run to a division title. It's all good, little buddy...

Remind me again how your Ravens are doing? (Ouch, talk about a negative feeling of self worth!)
That is what I am talking about if the Patriots lose you will have a rusty razor blade next to your throat ready to do yourself in wondering why the world is so unfair.

You have provided valuable lessons to my children's football team on what a healthy adult and what a healthy adult is not. After which they sing the song they made up about you it is entitled "OldFartStyle"

It goes something like this:

and says with a smile,

Then they laugh and laugh. Thanks for proving the entertainment.

Let me get this straight...you talk to your children's football team about getting some? And you consider that to be a valuable lesson for them? You really are a freak, Phallics...

I wouldn't let that crazy fucker NEAR my child. :D Holy shit.

Neither would any other rational parent...which makes it rather obvious that Phallics is making up the whole thing. How many kids do limericks these days? If they were going to make up a song about someone...chances are, it would be a rap song but Phallics is too clueless to know that. He's a middle aged loser sitting in a basement somewhere venting on his computer about Tom Brady because Brady is everything he WISHES he was...Brady's got the fame...Brady's got the fortune...Brady's got the girl! What does Phallics have? He's got Fart Boy...and the Baltimore Ravens...
Meltdown much?

What we have learned so far from the OP(Oldstyle) about his OP "Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd"

Then he launched into providing his personal resume and we have learned from Oldstyle, "I wear a size 12! My voice has been a baritone since I hit puberty!", (post 776) "I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now."(post 726).

and he is a much cited source for lyrics to songs much as the old style song LOLA (see Kinks)*

and says with a smile,

In the end we have learned from one of the Patriots most ardent fans that while they win games they are most definitely cheaters and liars. OFS thank you for participating you have brought tears to my eyes, tears of joy and laughter.

*"This song is about a cross-dresser. According to a 2004 piece in Rolling Stone magazine, it may have been inspired by the famous transgender actress Candy Darling, who Kinks lead singer Ray Davies allegedly dated for a brief time."
This is like the Pistons Bad Boys. They said we were dirty. Do you think we care? No astrics next to any of the patriots championships as far as I'm concerned.

The colts are rats. Tattle tales. Little bitches. Snitches end up in ditches. Lol

Arent the colts leading their division? Never know but patriots beat them again this year.
And that is just fine a person should feel good about the team they root for. I do not need an asterisk in a record book to tell whether the Patriots cheated. I have the most authoritative source known to man, OLDSTYLE, he confirmed the worst: the Patriots are CHEATERS!:eek:

I "confirmed" that the Patriots broke a rule eight years ago about where you were allowed to video tape your opponents from. That's it. Lest you forget...that happened at the beginning of the season that they went undefeated only to lose to the Giants on the miracle "helmet catch" of David Tyree...so OBVIOUSLY the taping had little to do with their winning!

Anyone who thinks the Patriots have compiled the best win - loss record in the NFL for the past 15 years because they "cheat"...doesn't know anything about the game of football. You win all those games by having an owner that doesn't interfere in the football decisions (hello Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder!), a coach who's a master at both preparation for games and mid-game adjustment, a quarterback who works his ass off to be better each and every year and a team full of players who buy into a "team first" mentality!

Oldstyle: "I "confirmed" that the Patriots broke a rule eight years ago"

Thank you for confirming your original confirmation that the original conformation from the NFL was that the Patriots are goddamn cheaters and intentionally broke the rules when they spied*.:itsok:

*spy: secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

hey lady,nice to see you have no morals like old fartstyle and chrissy as well,that you are a fan of liars,cheaters,and murderers.thanks for showing your integrity.people like you,chrissy and old fart style,are fans of hitler and stalin no doubt as well.:clap::up:

i should add on to that you are also fans of Bill "i never had sex with that woman" clinton and Dick "I'm not a crook" Nixon as well the fact you all admire liars and again,murderers.:beer::clap::happy-1:

'fans of hitler and stalin '

Guess you win the Darwin Award!

cheatriot fans as always.lying that they are not a fan of murderers. or are you really ignorant that you were not even aware that the pats had a receiver named willie hernandez they knew was a murderer? duh.get a brain.:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
Grammar? LOL if that is all you have is to cite a typo you have very serious issues shorty. The fact of the matter: you have nothing of self esteem, you need to drop names of people you never truly got to know but may have held the door open for. You constantly try to impress with a fictitious life that you alone have conjured up and when you are called on that you boast about the accomplishments of another man including his wife as of they were yours. You have very, very serious problems and I am glad this is an anonymous messageboard or I would be concerned that you would find me and badger me with your incessant ill conceived opinions.

Now put on your baby booties and paddle those tiny flappers of yours back into the hole you came out of you strange little woman/man/cross-dresser.:rolleyes:

BTW thanks again for confirming the Patriots are cheaters.

Is this the part where you melt down and start lashing out at everyone who gives you shit about being a Ravens fan? Too funny, Phallics! I don't remember when I've enjoyed an NFL season more than this one and it's all because of you!

No meltdown. I am calling it as I see it based on your posts. You need some serious help little big man.
old fart style is so senile he never remembers all the hundreds of times he has gone into meltdown mode over the truth of his heros being exposed incapable of admitting the obvious that he is butthurt over this truth.:biggrin:

What's amusing is that someone who has me on "ignore" thinks he knows how I react to Phallic's immature and rather creepy posts.

Meltdown? I've spent most of this string laughing at both Phallics and Fart Boy!

What's more amusing is someone posting in this thread whining about cheating and is a cheater himself.

what the fuck you talking about me being a cheater myself? cheatriot logic as always.:blahblah::lmao:

you have your head up brady and belicheats asses so much you have no morals whatsoever and cant understand they are in the same catagory as Bonds.Mcguire,Clemons,Armstrong,chicago black sox or do you not have a clue who any of those people are which would not surpise me a bit?:biggrin:

Last edited:
chrissy troll and old fart style should tie the knot so they can talk about how much they have their head up brady and belicheats asses.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

btw chrissy and old fart style,believe it or not your cheats actually made ME much happier by far than they did you two the year tom brady won his first superbowl and beat that phony fraud team in stank louis in the 2001 season the fact the last 20 years i have always rooted for the other 31 teams that plays them each week to win as evidenced by a thread of mine i been posting about for a year now.:biggrin:

incredibly and as amazing as it sounds to believe,I for sure was much happier than you two trolls when brady and the cheats won their first superbowl since came against that phony fraud team in STANK LOUIS.:biggrin:

i was partying till the wee hours of the night it was the happiest moment in my life almost.

its funny how in 1995 that was the most depressing moment in my life when the Rams left LA but who would have thunked that in 2002,it actually turned out to be the best thing in the world to actually happen to me.:biggrin:

I feel sorry for Huggy because he has to live with it that the cheats beat his city but MY NFL city team is OBVIOUSLY the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

that would have been the toughest pill for me to swallow had the LOS ANGELES Rams had their superbowl taken away from them by the cheats the facts the refs allowed the defenders to mug the Rams recievers.

that would have been tough for me to swallow that the cheatriots beat the LOS ANGELES Rams team instead of that phony fraud team in stank louis called the saint louis Rams which is the most retarded name ever invented for a football team.barf.:mad:

well alex you did not tell me what old fart style and chrissy had to say about this post of mine so you are forcing me to the last straw which i am going to have to take them off ignore to see for my self if they replied to this post and answered it or just ignored it.

Let me guess...you're a little cranky because your Ravens got spanked AGAIN?

Friends come and go in life as well. The people I hung out with when I was twenty generally aren't the people I hung out with when I was forty. I'm like most people, Phallics...I've evolved over the years. It's what you do when you've had a full life.
Does not mean you have to exaggerate, embellish and lie. So please stop.

How have I embellished, exaggerated or lied? Just because YOU haven't had a life, Phallics...don't assume everyone else has been as boring as you obviously are!
You have embellished and lied by claiming to be friends and then not knowing who they are. You have to try to impress anonymous posters on an internet messageboard so much that you will stoop so low as to compromise your own dignity. That is where I start to feel sorry for you.

I show you a picture of a famous and accomplished man you claim to be friends with and you don't even recognize him. Now you can wipe the egg off your face we all know who we are dealing with when we read your posts. :itsok:

I found a picture of you
BBBBTxLCQAEWB3w.jpg
you are not 195LBs, nor do you have size 12 feet and the closest thing you will ever be to a golf pro is cleaning off the goose crap from their golf shoes. Use sunscreen OFS, use sunscreen. ;)

You are just like the lying, cheating Brady and Patriots.:uhoh3::laugh:

You showed me a picture that is so small I still couldn't tell who was in it even after you told me who it was!

Thanks for telling me I'm like the Patriots and Brady though, Phallics...I'll take that compliment six times a week and twice on Sunday! You on the other hand are just like the Ravens...:cool:
Please stop lying.

That was not a compliment OFS.

BTW you have made a bunch of football players very happy they read my post where I posted your picture playing golf. That laughed like crazy and made up a song about you.:clap2::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl:

cheatriot fans love the cheats because just like them they are forced to LIE all the time,they love cheaters,liars,druggies and murderers.lol

Last edited:
Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

Haters keep hating...Patriots keep winning!

hey stupid fuck,i took you off ignore for you to answer this question and as you always do,you show off what a stupid fuck clueless coward you are refusing to address this since it proves you are an idiot i hate them.:biggrin: post # 837 here.Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you rather talk about my irrelevent posts that consist of fart jokes instead since this post proves what an arrogant clueless fuck you are.:rolleyes:

you are the only one that hates people here. hate us because we expose the truth about your cheatriots you worship.:biggrin:

its you cheatriot fans that are the only HATERS.:rolleyes-41:

you ignore that you have the most fucked up logic on the face of the planet with your false claims i hate them when i have made it prerfectly clear i wanted them to win the previous five superbowls in the past since i have always been an AFC guy.get off the crack you been smoking.:rofl:

Last edited:
LOL...I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone more self satisfied than I am this morning, Phallics! It's a beautiful day here in South West Florida...the heat and humidity are gone for another year and the Patriots are on another run to a division title. It's all good, little buddy...

Remind me again how your Ravens are doing? (Ouch, talk about a negative feeling of self worth!)
That is what I am talking about if the Patriots lose you will have a rusty razor blade next to your throat ready to do yourself in wondering why the world is so unfair.

You have provided valuable lessons to my children's football team on what a healthy adult and what a healthy adult is not. After which they sing the song they made up about you it is entitled "OldFartStyle"

It goes something like this:

and says with a smile,

Then they laugh and laugh. Thanks for proving the entertainment.

Let me get this straight...you talk to your children's football team about getting some? And you consider that to be a valuable lesson for them? You really are a freak, Phallics...

I wouldn't let that crazy fucker NEAR my child. :D Holy shit.

Neither would any other rational parent...which makes it rather obvious that Phallics is making up the whole thing. How many kids do limericks these days? If they were going to make up a song about someone...chances are, it would be a rap song but Phallics is too clueless to know that. He's a middle aged loser sitting in a basement somewhere venting on his computer about Tom Brady because Brady is everything he WISHES he was...Brady's got the fame...Brady's got the fortune...Brady's got the girl! What does Phallics have? He's got Fart Boy...and the Baltimore Ravens...
Meltdown much?

yeah he always has meltdowns when the truth is exposed about his cheatriots he worships to know end.:haha:

he even has meltdowns over my fart jokes he hates it so much.:lmao:

Last edited:
old fart style and the cheatriot apologists remind me of that antiquity troll on the seahawks thread,that idiot ignores facts that the Rams will be back in LA next year no matter what you show him.thats the same with old fart style and the cheatriot worshippers,just like him,they do this in their asinine ramblings-:blahblah::rolleyes-41:

Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

hey stupid fuck,i took you off ignore for you to answer this question and as you always do,you show off what a stupid fuck clueless coward you are refusing to address this since it proves you are an idiot i hate them.:biggrin: post # 837 here.Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you rather talk about my irrelevent posts that consist of fart jokes instead since this post proves what an arrogant clueless fuck you are.:rolleyes:

you are the only one that hates people here. hate us because we expose the truth about your cheatriots you worship.:biggrin:

you ignore that you have the most fucked up logic on the face of the planet with your false claims i hate them when i have made it prerfectly clear i wanted them to win the previous five superbowls in the past since i have always been an AFC guy.get off the crack you been smoking.:rofl:

Speaking of meltdowns...

hey lady,nice to see you have no morals like old fartstyle and chrissy as well,that you are a fan of liars,cheaters,and murderers.thanks for showing your integrity.people like you,chrissy and old fart style,are fans of hitler and stalin no doubt as well.:clap::up:

i should add on to that you are also fans of Bill "i never had sex with that woman" clinton and Dick "I'm not a crook" Nixon as well the fact you all admire liars and again,murderers.:beer::clap::happy-1:

'fans of hitler and stalin '

Guess you win the Darwin Award!

cheatriot fans as always.lying that they are not a fan of murderers. or are you really ignorant that you were not even aware that the pats had a receiver named willie hernandez they knew was a murderer? duh.get a brain.:cuckoo:

Willie Hernandez? God but you're an idiot! It's Aaron Hernandez!

And if you weren't totally clueless you'd know that as soon as the murder charge was made against Hernandez the Patriots released him. Now contrast THAT with what the Ravens did with Ray Lewis when HE was charged with murder!

Stick to your fart thing, Fart Boy...when you try and argue something you come across as the board simpleton!

Speaking of meltdowns...

This poster is just nuts. Lol. I try to avoid these types and wish they would do the same to me. :D

I know. It seems like every time I "thank" one of your posts or make a comment here, Alex goes running over to my thread about obesity to insult me. :lol: He thinks he's clever or something.
Once again you think the world revolves around you. I have responded to the other thread as any poster would. You are one sick person that needs attention, attention, attention.
I still want her.
You could have no one else wants her, no one likes her.

Actually, I think I have more friends than you do. :D I have LOADS of friends here. Jelly?
I thought you made fun of people here who considered other members friends.

I'm making a point. Woosh!

I know. It seems like every time I "thank" one of your posts or make a comment here, Alex goes running over to my thread about obesity to insult me. :lol: He thinks he's clever or something.
Once again you think the world revolves around you. I have responded to the other thread as any poster would. You are one sick person that needs attention, attention, attention.
I still want her.
You could have no one else wants her, no one likes her.

Actually, I think I have more friends than you do. :D I have LOADS of friends here. Jelly?
I thought you made fun of people here who considered other members friends.

No, there are a few cool people here. A FEW. :)

and says with a smile,

To quote Taylor Swift. And the haters gonna hate hate hate shake it off.

As a Detroit fan I wish the lions cheated more. I mean win.

I am not a hater of the Patriots, I do hate cheating though.

Dude, there isn't a bigger hater of the Patriots on this board! You've ranted about them for the better part of nine months now! At least be honest enough to ADMIT that you hate them!

Oh, I keep forgetting...you're Phallics...you don't DO honest!

Exactly. Don't worry. We aren't all insane. ;)

Stick to your fart thing, Fart Boy...when you try and argue something you come across as the board simpleton!

Does the poster actually think I even read it's posts? Good grief! :cuckoo:
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Don't worry about the haters. They just don't like the truth. For example, they hate a skinny woman being honest about fat people. I love your honesty.

Does the poster actually think I even read it's posts? Good grief! :cuckoo:
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Don't worry about the haters. They just don't like the truth. For example, they hate a skinny woman being honest about fat people. I love your honesty.
To disagree is not to hate nor is it any less honest that the proponent of the thesis. This is what people may miss when they start to hurl accusations at the one who disagrees as being a "hater".

Perhaps the person who starts with the name calling should look in the mirror and consider whether they are the "hater". Nothing wrong with differing opinions especially on a debate forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back