Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

You can tell
I dislike andumbakin Sue so much I'm rooting for the pats. Gronk just scored!

Hey Miami, was Sue worth the money? NE isn't even double teaming him.

This is why you don't give a guy with a bad attitude a big contract. Sue worked his ass off to earn that contract but now he's filthy rich so he don't give a rats ass. Ha ha Miami. Yes the Lions blow without him but he wasn't worth the money.

Gronk is actually quite a nice guy. He is like a gentle giant. He loves puppies and kittens!

imrs.php
You can tell what you see is what you get with gronk. That lovable but competitive jokster is probably the best teammate.

Maybe I'm a racist but I love great white athletes like gronk. Not too many of them. Also why I root for jj watts.

He's a great player and his teammates seem to like him. That's what's important to me! :D He is a play maker.
I think Sue intentionally stepped on your boy

Looked like it was unintentional to me after seeing the replay. Anyways. It's 28-7 now. Lol.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a blow out! :D But a close game is always more exciting, IMO. As long as we win anyway! Lol.
I don't understand why football teams don't ever put their 2nd string qb's in now. Give them some real game experience.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a blow out! :D But a close game is always more exciting, IMO. As long as we win anyway! Lol.
I don't understand why football teams don't ever put their 2nd string qb's in now. Give them some real game experience.

Because they want to win! We've done that before when we've been ahead and have ended up coming close to losing. I can't remember any specific games, but I know that has happened to us before. Probably play off games.

Because they want to win! We've done that before when we've been ahead and have ended up coming close to losing. I can't remember any specific games, but I know that has happened to us before. Probably play off games.
Holy c rap ne put their back up qb in!

Holy c rap ne put their back up qb in!

No way. People want to see Tommy Boy. :D It's not a play off game, so I don't see any need to take him out.

Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

Haters keep hating...Patriots keep winning!

Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

They probably don't even watch the Pats play.

My guess would be that they tune in PRAYING for a Patriots loss and then turn off the TV and drink heavily when the Pat's romp!

You've gotta know that seeing Tom Brady and the rest of the "boys" celebrating in the end zone sends Phallic's blood pressure right through the roof! And it just keeps happening...over and over and over...

My guess would be that they tune in PRAYING for a Patriots loss and then turn off the TV and drink heavily when the Pat's romp!

You've gotta know that seeing Tom Brady and the rest of the "boys" celebrating in the end zone sends Phallic's blood pressure right through the roof! And it just keeps happening...over and over and over...

I know. It seems like every time I "thank" one of your posts or make a comment here, Alex goes running over to my thread about obesity to insult me. :lol: He thinks he's clever or something.

I know. It seems like every time I "thank" one of your posts or make a comment here, Alex goes running over to my thread about obesity to insult me. :lol: He thinks he's clever or something.
Once again you think the world revolves around you. I have responded to the other thread as any poster would. You are one sick person that needs attention, attention, attention.

What I love most about Phallics is how he'll spend two weeks insulting someone with claims that they are an alcoholic, or fat, or a midget, or a liar...and then whine about "personal attacks" if someone slightly returns the favor!

Then there is Fart Boy...who spends weeks commenting on the posts of people he has on "ignore"! Who does that? :disbelief:

Once again you think the world revolves around you. I have responded to the other thread as any poster would. You are one sick person that needs attention, attention, attention.

Come on, Phallics...it's obvious that the world revolves around Tom Brady...not Chris! Hope you enjoyed that game last night as much as I did, little buddy! I was thinking of you throughout most of the second half!

What I love most about Phallics is how he'll spend two weeks insulting someone with claims that they are an alcoholic, or fat, or a midget, or a liar...and then whine about "personal attacks" if someone slightly returns the favor!

Then there is Fart Boy...who spends weeks commenting on the posts of people he has on "ignore"! Who does that? :disbelief:
That is your obtuse interpretation. I gave you your trophy there is no more I can help you with.

Forum List

Back