Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

The entity here that REALLY needs help is your 1-6 Ravens, Phallics. I think we both know their record is why you've become such a bitter "hater" this year!

I need help? You're the one who's into jockstraps, strange pictures of midgets and Tom Brady! You're the one who's rooting for a team that's 1-6! You're the one who's spent most of their life sitting in their parents basement! You're the one who has an imaginary youth football team that you send imaginary texts to! Your whole life is a meltdown, little buddy! It's what you DO! It's who you ARE!
Oldtsyle: "I need help"

Yes you do.

You whine about "typos", Phallics but you misquote people on a daily basis. Please don't attribute things to me that I never said. It's sleazy and when you do it...YOU are sleazy!
You need help go away. Seek the same therapist as your dominatrix chrisl.

I need help? You're the one who's into jockstraps, strange pictures of midgets and Tom Brady! You're the one who's rooting for a team that's 1-6! You're the one who's spent most of their life sitting in their parents basement! You're the one who has an imaginary youth football team that you send imaginary texts to! Your whole life is a meltdown, little buddy! It's what you DO! It's who you ARE!

Yes you do.

You whine about "typos", Phallics but you misquote people on a daily basis. Please don't attribute things to me that I never said. It's sleazy and when you do it...YOU are sleazy!

So now Chris is a "dominatrix"? Why...because she's a Patriots fan? Or did you earlier accuse her of being a drunk and now some sort of sexual deviant because she finds you pathetic? I don't know Chris except from here but she seems to be perfectly normal and a rather nice person. You on the other hand are pretty warped. Some of the things that are rattling around inside that little brain of yours are downright disturbing, Phallics.

Yes you do.

So now Chris is a "dominatrix"? Why...because she's a Patriots fan? Or did you earlier accuse her of being a drunk and now some sort of sexual deviant because she finds you pathetic? I don't know Chris except from here but she seems to be perfectly normal and a rather nice person. You on the other hand are pretty warped. Some of the things that are rattling around inside that little brain of yours are downright disturbing, Phallics.
Oldtstyle: "Some of the things that are rattling around inside that little brain of yours are downright disturbing, Phallics."

The idea that you have lied and got caught when you could not recognize a person whom you called a friend with this name dropping nonsense, your incessant need to talk about how big your feet are, the fact that you have called the Patriots cheaters, and Pansies for playing football, this fantasy life you have dreamed up then get angry and start bragging about another man's wife and his accomplishments when challenged all point to no self esteem, no positive self image. You are no different than ChrisL in fact I think there is a good possibility you are both the same person.

I have tried to help you as much as I can. I do feel good that I have convinced you to start telling the truth the result is when you admitted the Patriots were cheaters. Progress not perfection is the watchword and you did not become this way overnight, it will take time.:thup:

How do you think the Patriots will do tonight? The challenge is getting past the new allegations against Brady and team members.

Yes you do.

Oldtstyle: "Some of the things that are rattling around inside that little brain of yours are downright disturbing, Phallics."

The idea that you have lied and got caught when you could not recognize a person whom you called a friend with this name dropping nonsense, your incessant need to talk about how big your feet are, the fact that you have called the Patriots cheaters, and Pansies for playing football, this fantasy life you have dreamed up then get angry and start bragging about another man's wife and his accomplishments when challenged all point to no self esteem, no positive self image. You are no different than ChrisL in fact I think there is a good possibility you are both the same person.

I have tried to help you as much as I can. I do feel good that I have convinced you to start telling the truth the result is when you admitted the Patriots were cheaters. Progress not perfection is the watchword and you did not become this way overnight, it will take time.:thup:

How do you think the Patriots will do tonight? The challenge is getting past the new allegations against Brady and team members.

Now you've got a problem with the size of my feet? Seriously? You are one of the most pathetic, obsessive and downright STRANGE persons I've ever run across, Phallics!

How do I think the Patriots will do tonight? I think they'll win. Why? Because they have the best quarterback ever to play the position under center. I think they might just run the table this year to show idiots like yourself that the REASON they win is because they outwork the opposition! As improbable a task as that is in the current NFL they have proven themselves to be one of the few teams that has a shot at doing so.

Yes you do.

He accuses me of ALL kinds of things. There is no shortage of really, really messed up loons on this board who focus in on people as a "target." He has an obsessive hatred problem, like so many others who post here. But you just have to remind yourself that these are the same people who would be otherwise walking the streets doing some messed up things if not for their internet access. :D

Thank you for the compliment, BTW. I appreciate that. :)

Yes you do.

You see? Again he brings up my name and tries to imply something insulting. I haven't even posted in this thread in DAYS. Obsessive hatred will eat him up some day.

Yes you do.

Go away? You are telling him to go away on HIS own thread? How about YOU go away? Hmm? That sounds like a good plan to me. :cool:

Yes you do.

You see? Again he brings up my name and tries to imply something insulting. I haven't even posted in this thread in DAYS. Obsessive hatred will eat him up some day.

Phallics obviously has "issues", Chris. He resorts to personal attacks when he's losing arguments. He resorts to misquoting people for the same reason. It's not the behavior of someone with integrity. With someone like him...you should take being attacked as a badge of honor.

Phallics obviously has "issues", Chris. He resorts to personal attacks when he's losing arguments. He resorts to misquoting people for the same reason. It's not the behavior of someone with integrity. With someone like him...you should take being attacked as a badge of honor.
I have not lost anything. I got you to be honest regarding the Patriots, you said they were cheaters. I got you to be honest about the game of football, you said football is for pansies. I got you to be honest about the person you called a good friend, Steve Spagnuolo when I posted a picture of him you simply did not recognize him or tell me who he was. I got you to be honest about about a whole variety of topics and issues including your self disclosed relationship with Jack Nicholson and his joint.

Now all you have to do is follow the simple steps I have laid out: When you feel the urge to lie, say to yourself "I will tell the truth, I will tell the truth" I know you cannot handle the truth but try.:clap2:

Now the fun stuff, place both hands down the front of your pants, there yet? OK those things are called balls. Don't be afraid I know they are new to you. The good news! Congratulations!!!! you have finally grown a set of balls. Now you can throw away those adult diapers you have been wearing and put on your big boy pants and accept who you are. Now get out there an give em hell, Tiger!:thewave::up::D

I have not lost anything. I got you to be honest regarding the Patriots, you said they were cheaters. I got you to be honest about the game of football, you said football is for pansies. I got you to be honest about the person you called a good friend, Steve Spagnuolo when I posted a picture of him you simply did not recognize him or tell me who he was. I got you to be honest about about a whole variety of topics and issues including your self disclosed relationship with Jack Nicholson and his joint.

Now all you have to do is follow the simple steps I have laid out: When you feel the urge to lie, say to yourself "I will tell the truth, I will tell the truth" I know you cannot handle the truth but try.:clap2:

Now the fun stuff, place both hands down the front of your pants, there yet? OK those things are called balls. Don't be afraid I know they are new to you. The good news! Congratulations!!!! you have finally grown a set of balls. Now you can throw away those adult diapers you have been wearing and put on your big boy pants and accept who you are. Now get out there an give em hell, Tiger!:thewave::up::D

Now I've seen it all...the guy who's spent most of his adult life living in mom's basement...is telling me to grow a set?

Let's see...over the years my "hobbies" have included playing hockey goalie, martial arts, rock climbing, mountain biking, riding motorcycles and extreme skiing...but you don't think I've got "balls"? You get more amusing with each passing day, Phallics! While you were sitting on your ass in mom's basement...I actually had a life. So did Spags. So did Jack. So has Tom Brady! The only one who HASN'T...is you!

Perhaps if you spent less time with your hands down the front of your pants you wouldn't be such a freak?

Now I've seen it all...the guy who's spent most of his adult life living in mom's basement...is telling me to grow a set?

Let's see...over the years my "hobbies" have included playing hockey goalie, martial arts, rock climbing, mountain biking, riding motorcycles and extreme skiing...but you don't think I've got "balls"? You get more amusing with each passing day, Phallics! While you were sitting on your ass in mom's basement...I actually had a life. So did Spags. So did Jack. So has Tom Brady! The only one who HASN'T...is you!

Perhaps if you spent less time with your hands down the front of your pants you wouldn't be such a freak?

Obviously, we don't have anything to worry about. The Pats are having a great year, just like we knew they would. :D Those panty wetters who can't stop crying about the Patriots are the ones who need diapers, I think.

Oldstyle: "my "hobbies" have included playing hockey goalie, martial arts, rock climbing, mountain biking, riding motorcycles and extreme skiing."

Now you get your special award.

8-22-27.png

Check it out! Patriot's logo cloud! :D Lol!

CSgZBa1UkAADsFp.jpg

CSgZBa1UkAADsFp.jpg

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic: Enough of that and you will see anything. Now it is Patriots in the heavens. You have had more than your share.

chrissy troll and old fart style should tie the knot so they can talk about how much they have their head up brady and belicheats asses.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

btw chrissy and old fart style,believe it or not your cheats actually made ME much happier by far than they did you two the year tom brady won his first superbowl and beat that phony fraud team in stank louis in the 2001 season the fact the last 20 years i have always rooted for the other 31 teams that plays them each week to win as evidenced by a thread of mine i been posting about for a year now.:biggrin:

incredibly and as amazing as it sounds to believe,I for sure was much happier than you two trolls when brady and the cheats won their first superbowl since came against that phony fraud team in STANK LOUIS.:biggrin:

i was partying till the wee hours of the night it was the happiest moment in my life almost.

its funny how in 1995 that was the most depressing moment in my life when the Rams left LA but who would have thunked that in 2002,it actually turned out to be the best thing in the world to actually happen to me.:biggrin:

I feel sorry for Huggy because he has to live with it that the cheats beat his city but MY NFL city team is OBVIOUSLY the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

that would have been the toughest pill for me to swallow had the LOS ANGELES Rams had their superbowl taken away from them by the cheats the facts the refs allowed the defenders to mug the Rams recievers.

that would have been tough for me to swallow that the cheatriots beat the LOS ANGELES Rams team instead of that phony fraud team in stank louis called the saint louis Rams which is the most retarded name ever invented for a football team.barf.:mad:

chrissy troll and old fart style should tie the knot so they can talk about how much they have their head up brady and belicheats asses.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

btw chrissy and old fart style,believe it or not your cheats actually made ME much happier by far than they did you two the year tom brady won his first superbowl and beat that phony fraud team in stank louis in the 2001 season the fact the last 20 years i have always rooted for the other 31 teams that plays them each week to win as evidenced by a thread of mine i been posting about for a year now.:biggrin:

incredibly and as amazing as it sounds to believe,I for sure was much happier than you two trolls when brady and the cheats won their first superbowl since came against that phony fraud team in STANK LOUIS.:biggrin:

i was partying till the we hours it was the happiest moment in my life almost.

its funny how in 1995 that was the most depressing moment in my life when the Rams left LA but who would have thunked that in 2002,it actually turned out to be the best thing in the world to actually happen to me.:biggrin:

I feel sorry for Guggy because he has to live with it that the cheats beat his city but MY NFL city team is OBVIOUSLY the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

that would have been the toughest pill for me to swallow had the LOS ANGELES Rams had their superbowl taken away from them by the cheats the facts the refs allowed the defenders to mug the rams recievers. that would have been tought for me to swallow that the cheatriots beat the LOS ANGELES Rams team instead of that phony fraud team in stank louis called the saint louis Rams which is the most retarded name ever invented for a football team.

9/11:"chrissy troll and old fart style should tie the knot"

This would be their wedding song while they wear their Patriot jerseys to get hitched

Hank William Sr - Your Cheatin Heart

CSgZBa1UkAADsFp.jpg

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic: Enough of that and you will see anything. Now it is Patriots in the heavens. You have had more than your share.

Cloud shaped like Patriots logo is indisputable evidence weather is on their side

Weather is on our side tonight! :2up:

155226-Lets-Go-Patriots.jpg

Forum List

Back