Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

Haters keep hating...Patriots keep winning!

They probably don't even watch the Pats play.

My guess would be that they tune in PRAYING for a Patriots loss and then turn off the TV and drink heavily when the Pat's romp!

You've gotta know that seeing Tom Brady and the rest of the "boys" celebrating in the end zone sends Phallic's blood pressure right through the roof! And it just keeps happening...over and over and over...

I know. It seems like every time I "thank" one of your posts or make a comment here, Alex goes running over to my thread about obesity to insult me. :lol: He thinks he's clever or something.
Once again you think the world revolves around you. I have responded to the other thread as any poster would. You are one sick person that needs attention, attention, attention.

Come on, Phallics...it's obvious that the world revolves around Tom Brady...not Chris! Hope you enjoyed that game last night as much as I did, little buddy! I was thinking of you throughout most of the second half!

Good game for us Pats fans anyways! :beer:

What I love most about Phallics is how he'll spend two weeks insulting someone with claims that they are an alcoholic, or fat, or a midget, or a liar...and then whine about "personal attacks" if someone slightly returns the favor!

Then there is Fart Boy...who spends weeks commenting on the posts of people he has on "ignore"! Who does that? :disbelief:
That is your obtuse interpretation. I gave you your trophy there is no more I can help you with.

Don't sell yourself short, Phallics! You're the gift that keeps on giving this season! You have no idea how much I enjoy imagining you squirming miserably with each successive Patriots victory.:dance::beer::beer:

What I love most about Phallics is how he'll spend two weeks insulting someone with claims that they are an alcoholic, or fat, or a midget, or a liar...and then whine about "personal attacks" if someone slightly returns the favor!

Then there is Fart Boy...who spends weeks commenting on the posts of people he has on "ignore"! Who does that? :disbelief:
That is your obtuse interpretation. I gave you your trophy there is no more I can help you with.

Don't sell yourself short, Phallics! You're the gift that keeps on giving this season! You have no idea how much I enjoy imagining you squirming miserably with successive Patriots victory.:dance::beer::beer:
Oldstyle:
  • self satisfaction: 0%
  • positive self image: 0%
  • feeling of self worth: 0%
  • Vicarious satisfaction: 100%

LOL...I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone more self satisfied than I am this morning, Phallics! It's a beautiful day here in South West Florida...the heat and humidity are gone for another year and the Patriots are on another run to a division title. It's all good, little buddy...

Remind me again how your Ravens are doing? (Ouch, talk about a negative feeling of self worth!)

B72QMeyIcAA6Gtc.png

three farts in a row from the cheatriot trolls who all have their head up Brady and Belicheats asses.:9::biggrin::banana::banana:

LOL...I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone more self satisfied than I am this morning, Phallics! It's a beautiful day here in South West Florida...the heat and humidity are gone for another year and the Patriots are on another run to a division title. It's all good, little buddy...

Remind me again how your Ravens are doing? (Ouch, talk about a negative feeling of self worth!)
That is what I am talking about if the Patriots lose you will have a rusty razor blade next to your throat ready to do yourself in wondering why the world is so unfair.

You have provided valuable lessons to my children's football team on what a healthy adult and what a healthy adult is not. After which they sing the song they made up about you it is entitled "OldFartStyle"

It goes something like this:

There once was a man named OldFartStyle,
He has not gotten any in a while,
So he looks at Tom Brady,
and says with a smile,
"If I wish hard enough I can be him for while".

Then they laugh and laugh. Thanks for proving the entertainment.

still another fart from old fartstyle.:biggrin::9::banana:
What's amusing is that the board's biggest troll...YOU...accuses others of being trolls! You are the epitome of what a troll is...you post nothing of substance...you simply insult and you do so from behind the shelter of the ignore feature! You, sir...are the poster child for internet cowardice.

That is what I am talking about if the Patriots lose you will have a rusty razor blade next to your throat ready to do yourself in wondering why the world is so unfair.

You have provided valuable lessons to my children's football team on what a healthy adult and what a healthy adult is not. After which they sing the song they made up about you it is entitled "OldFartStyle"

It goes something like this:

There once was a man named OldFartStyle,
He has not gotten any in a while,
So he looks at Tom Brady,
and says with a smile,
"If I wish hard enough I can be him for while".

Then they laugh and laugh. Thanks for proving the entertainment.

Let me get this straight...you talk to your children's football team about getting some? And you consider that to be a valuable lesson for them? You really are a freak, Phallics...

I'd be concerned for the welfare of the little tykes...except I'm pretty sure they only exist in your strange little mind...

Hmmmm...another LONG night for Phallics and Fart Boy! I'm telling ya'...it's karma...

My guess would be that they tune in PRAYING for a Patriots loss and then turn off the TV and drink heavily when the Pat's romp!

You've gotta know that seeing Tom Brady and the rest of the "boys" celebrating in the end zone sends Phallic's blood pressure right through the roof! And it just keeps happening...over and over and over...

I know. It seems like every time I "thank" one of your posts or make a comment here, Alex goes running over to my thread about obesity to insult me. :lol: He thinks he's clever or something.
Once again you think the world revolves around you. I have responded to the other thread as any poster would. You are one sick person that needs attention, attention, attention.
I still want her.

so very true indeed.:clap2: and old man who obviously who has no friends or anyone to talk to him so he needs attention on the net.lol

old fart style is so desperate for attention he talks to himself actually thinking i read hid drival.now THAT is truly sad as any intelligent person would agree.:biggrin:

so very true indeed.:clap2: and old man who obviously who has no friends or anyone to talk to him so he needs attention on the net.lol

old fart style is so desperate for attention he talks to himself actually thinking i read hid drival.now THAT is truly sad as any intelligent person would agree.:biggrin:
Pathetic, he is the butt of every joke the boys tell, they have made into a caricature of what he is on here. They impersonate him saying I know so&so plumping out their chests and speaking in an exaggerated Bahston accent.

I still want her.
You could have no one else wants her, no one likes her.

hey lady,nice to see you have no morals like old fartstyle and chrissy as well,that you are a fan of liars,cheaters,and murderers.thanks for showing your integrity.people like you,chrissy and old fart style,are fans of hitler and stalin no doubt as well.:clap::up:

Forum List

Back