Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

:cuckoo:
You has told me? Seems like you have issues with grammar. Doh!!!
Grammar? LOL if that is all you have is to cite a typo you have very serious issues shorty. The fact of the matter: you have nothing of self esteem, you need to drop names of people you never truly got to know but may have held the door open for. You constantly try to impress with a fictitious life that you alone have conjured up and when you are called on that you boast about the accomplishments of another man including his wife as of they were yours. You have very, very serious problems and I am glad this is an anonymous messageboard or I would be concerned that you would find me and badger me with your incessant ill conceived opinions.

Now put on your baby booties and paddle those tiny flappers of yours back into the hole you came out of you strange little woman/man/cross-dresser.:rolleyes:

BTW thanks again for confirming the Patriots are cheaters.

Is this the part where you melt down and start lashing out at everyone who gives you shit about being a Ravens fan? Too funny, Phallics! I don't remember when I've enjoyed an NFL season more than this one and it's all because of you!

No meltdown. I am calling it as I see it based on your posts. You need some serious help little big man.
old fart style is so senile he never remembers all the hundreds of times he has gone into meltdown mode over the truth of his heros being exposed incapable of admitting the obvious that he is butthurt over this truth.:biggrin:

I was a varsity athlete in college. I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now. I've never been fat...nor do I intend to ever become fat.

I never accused you of posting pictures of "male private parts"...I did however point out your rather strange fixation with jock straps and naked pictures of Tom Brady.

OldfartStyle: "I was a varsity athlete in college."

tumblr_nkpfoxvecw1skk0hxo1_500.jpg

Playing tacking dummy for the varsity team is not the type of "athletics" to brag about.:uhoh3::laugh:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M975a7cae941eb9f75fdc4708d6e12028H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I played hockey...goaltender to be specific. Football is for pansies!

Oldstyle: " Football is for pansies!"

Glad to see you are telling another truth about what you think of Brady and the Patriots. First you say they are cheaters and now you say they are pansies.:up:

"Football is for pansies" is kind of an inside joke, Phallics. I lived in a "mixed" house the last two years I was in college. There were five of us...three football grad assistants and two hockey players. We hockey players used to tease the football guys about how their sport wasn't as tough as hockey.

Goalies get hit by frozen rubber projectiles going 150 mph...often times right in the face. Normal people duck when something comes comes screaming at them...goalies try to get in the way of it. Gerry Cheevers who used to play goaltender for the Bruins back in the day used to draw stitches on his goalie mask every time he took a puck to the face...by the end of the season it was covered with stitches.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPn...4/S_Zt5svVLLI/s1600/hockey_goalie_mask_03.jpg
Still trying to back pedal. How sad for the fat man.:itsok:
the oldman always has to backpeddle when confronted with pesky facts.lol

Patriots rule! Another miserable day for Phallics and Fart Boy! Gotta love it!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
It would be a miserable day if I were you and hung on the accomplishments of another man or team especially those like you have who cheaters and played a sport you stated was for pansies. In the end no matter how many games they win you always lose.:uhoh3::laugh:
yep indeed.hee hee.

How have I embellished, exaggerated or lied? Just because YOU haven't had a life, Phallics...don't assume everyone else has been as boring as you obviously are!
You have embellished and lied by claiming to be friends and then not knowing who they are. You have to try to impress anonymous posters on an internet messageboard so much that you will stoop so low as to compromise your own dignity. That is where I start to feel sorry for you.

I show you a picture of a famous and accomplished man you claim to be friends with and you don't even recognize him. Now you can wipe the egg off your face we all know who we are dealing with when we read your posts. :itsok:

I found a picture of you
BBBBTxLCQAEWB3w.jpg
you are not 195LBs, nor do you have size 12 feet and the closest thing you will ever be to a golf pro is cleaning off the goose crap from their golf shoes. Use sunscreen OFS, use sunscreen. ;)

You are just like the lying, cheating Brady and Patriots.:uhoh3::laugh:

You showed me a picture that is so small I still couldn't tell who was in it even after you told me who it was!

Thanks for telling me I'm like the Patriots and Brady though, Phallics...I'll take that compliment six times a week and twice on Sunday! You on the other hand are just like the Ravens...:cool:
Please stop lying.

That was not a compliment OFS.

BTW you have made a bunch of football players very happy they read my post where I posted your picture playing golf. That laughed like crazy and made up a song about you.:clap2::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl:

That would be the imaginary youth football team that you're the imaginary coach of? I'm sure they laughed their asses off, Phallics!
You are such a butthurt sourpuss.:itsok:
a pesky little fact he has to LIE about.:biggrin:

Grammar? LOL if that is all you have is to cite a typo you have very serious issues shorty. The fact of the matter: you have nothing of self esteem, you need to drop names of people you never truly got to know but may have held the door open for. You constantly try to impress with a fictitious life that you alone have conjured up and when you are called on that you boast about the accomplishments of another man including his wife as of they were yours. You have very, very serious problems and I am glad this is an anonymous messageboard or I would be concerned that you would find me and badger me with your incessant ill conceived opinions.

Now put on your baby booties and paddle those tiny flappers of yours back into the hole you came out of you strange little woman/man/cross-dresser.:rolleyes:

Is this the part where you melt down and start lashing out at everyone who gives you shit about being a Ravens fan? Too funny, Phallics! I don't remember when I've enjoyed an NFL season more than this one and it's all because of you!

No meltdown. I am calling it as I see it based on your posts. You need some serious help little big man.
old fart style is so senile he never remembers all the hundreds of times he has gone into meltdown mode over the truth of his heros being exposed incapable of admitting the obvious that he is butthurt over this truth.:biggrin:

What's amusing is that someone who has me on "ignore" thinks he knows how I react to Phallic's immature and rather creepy posts.

Meltdown? I've spent most of this string laughing at both Phallics and Fart Boy!

just wondering alex,what DID old fartstyle and chrissy have to say about post # 837 here of mine on page 84?

Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I made it perfectly clear i was MORE happy than they were when Brady and Belicheat won their first superbowl for one obvious reason.this reason below,that because of my thread of the Rams EVERYONE here in the sports sections knows I have always rooted for the other 31 teams for the past 20 years to beat them every week?:biggrin:

since chrissy and old fart style have alzheimers and CLAIM I hate them,here it is again.below.:biggrin:

btw chrissy and old fart style,believe it or not your cheats actually made ME much happier by far than they did you two the year tom brady won his first superbowl and beat that phony fraud team in stank louis in the 2001 season the fact the last 20 years i have always rooted for the other 31 teams that plays them each week to win as evidenced by a thread of mine i been posting about for a year now.:biggrin:

incredibly and as amazing as it sounds to believe,I for sure was much happier than you two trolls when brady and the cheats won their first superbowl since came against that phony fraud team in STANK LOUIS.:biggrin:

i was partying till the wee hours of the night it was the happiest moment in my life almost.

its funny how in 1995 that was the most depressing moment in my life when the Rams left LA but who would have thunked that in 2002,it actually turned out to be the best thing in the world to actually happen to me.:biggrin:

I feel sorry for Huggy because he has to live with it that the cheats beat his city but MY NFL city team is OBVIOUSLY the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

that would have been the toughest pill for me to swallow had the LOS ANGELES Rams had their superbowl taken away from them by the cheats the facts the refs allowed the defenders to mug the Rams recievers.

that would have been tough for me to swallow that the cheatriots beat the LOS ANGELES Rams team instead of that phony fraud team in stank louis called the saint louis Rams which is the most retarded name ever invented for a football team.barf.:mad:

oh and dont forget as well chrissy and old fart style,i have ALWAYS been an AFC guy so because of that,the previous five superbowls they played in,i rooted for them to win those games since i always have rooted for the AFC to win ever since i was a toddler and ESPECIALLY since the Chargers became my favorite team 20 years go when the asshole Rams left LA to become the stank louis LAMBS.

so that being the case,HOW is it that i hate them since i rooted for them the previous five times? cant wait to hear their theory on this one,THIS WILL BE GOOD.:biggrin:

i can NEVER get any answer on that from the cheatriot worshippers.never fails.:biggrin:

they probably wont even address it,they'll play dodgeball and change the subject which is the norm for cheatriot apologists.:biggrin:

hey lady,nice to see you have no morals like old fartstyle and chrissy as well,that you are a fan of liars,cheaters,and murderers.thanks for showing your integrity.people like you,chrissy and old fart style,are fans of hitler and stalin no doubt as well.:clap::up:

i should add on to that you are also fans of Bill "i never had sex with that woman" clinton and Dick "I'm not a crook" Nixon as well the fact you all admire liars and again,murderers.:beer::clap::happy-1:

What's amusing is that someone who has me on "ignore" thinks he knows how I react to Phallic's immature and rather creepy posts.

Meltdown? I've spent most of this string laughing at both Phallics and Fart Boy!
Sure you did which is why you to admitted the Patriots were cheaters, football is for pansies, you disclosed the size of your feet like that was suppose to mean anything and the name dropping , always the name dropping. You were drooling out of the corner of your mouth you were so punch drunk and ran to your dominatrix cjrisL for some advice on how to hit back like a girl.

oh and dont forget as well chrissy and old fart style,i have ALWAYS been an AFC guy so because of that,the previous five superbowls they played in,i rooted for them to win those games since i always have rooted for the AFC to win ever since i was a toddler and ESPECIALLY since the Chargers became my favorite team 20 years go when the asshole Rams left LA to become the stank louis LAMBS.

so that being the case,HOW is it that i hate them since i rooted for them the previous five times? cant wait to hear their theory on this one,THIS WILL BE GOOD.:biggrin:

i can NEVER get any answer on that from the cheatriot worshippers.never fails.:biggrin:

they probably wont even address it,they'll play dodgeball and change the subject which is the norm for cheatriot apologists.:biggrin:

Only a truly world class idiot would demand answers from people that he has on ignore!

Gee, I wonder WHY you never get answers! Duh?

Sure you did which is why you to admitted the Patriots were cheaters, football is for pansies, you disclosed the size of your feet like that was suppose to mean anything and the name dropping , always the name dropping. You were drooling out of the corner of your mouth you were so punch drunk and ran to your dominatrix cjrisL for some advice on how to hit back like a girl.

What is the deal with the size of my feet, Dude? I'm beginning to think you must wear a size six...have to buy yours in the boys department and have a serious envy thing going for anyone who doesn't have "princess feet"!

What is the deal with the size of my feet, Dude? I'm beginning to think you must wear a size six...have to buy yours in the boys department and have a serious envy thing going for anyone who doesn't have "princess feet"!
You were the one who posted it not me. I think you were trying to come to me or 9/11 or ChrisL. Maybe your dominatrix ChrisL put you up to it.

Oldstyle: "I wear a size 12! My voice has been a baritone since I hit puberty!", (post 776) "I weighed 185 pounds when I graduated. I weigh 190 now."(post 726).

Geez fella I am not interested in you or any man.

Don't flog yourselves too much Dolphins fans. Ravi :razz:

All that really transpired Thursday night was your rejuvenated football franchise was bulldozed by the best team in football.
:thup:

And here's the truly spooky part: New England hasn't come close yet to reaching its peak.

MacMullan: Pats haven't come close to reaching their peak
I do not care who wins ultimately, as long as it is a clean game. Who ever is prepared better and a few others factors walks out a winner.

All that really transpired Thursday night was your rejuvenated football franchise was bulldozed by the best team in football.

And here's the truly spooky part: New England hasn't come close yet to reaching its peak.

I do not care who wins ultimately, as long as it is a clean game. Who ever is prepared better and a few others factors walks out a winner.

thats what these cheatriot worshippers are too ignorant to understand that we dont care if they are winners,just the fact they had to cheat to win all the superbowls is what we care about. just goes through one ear and out the other when you try and explain that to them though.:rolleyes:

i rooted against the dallas cowboys in the early 90's to lose their superbowls,i always root against them but they cant seem to grasp it that i have no problem with troy aikman getting three superbowl trophys even though personally i could not stand him. i could not stand him but i respect him as a player because he played with integrity and believed in fair play.:rolleyes:

just wondering alex,what DID old fartstyle and chrissy have to say about post # 837 here of mine on page 84?

Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I made it perfectly clear i was MORE happy than they were when Brady and Belicheat won their first superbowl for one obvious reason.this reason below,that because of my thread of the Rams EVERYONE here in the sports sections knows I have always rooted for the other 31 teams for the past 20 years to beat them every week?:biggrin:

since chrissy and old fart style have alzheimers and CLAIM I hate them,here it is again.below.:biggrin:

btw chrissy and old fart style,believe it or not your cheats actually made ME much happier by far than they did you two the year tom brady won his first superbowl and beat that phony fraud team in stank louis in the 2001 season the fact the last 20 years i have always rooted for the other 31 teams that plays them each week to win as evidenced by a thread of mine i been posting about for a year now.:biggrin:

incredibly and as amazing as it sounds to believe,I for sure was much happier than you two trolls when brady and the cheats won their first superbowl since came against that phony fraud team in STANK LOUIS.:biggrin:

i was partying till the wee hours of the night it was the happiest moment in my life almost.

its funny how in 1995 that was the most depressing moment in my life when the Rams left LA but who would have thunked that in 2002,it actually turned out to be the best thing in the world to actually happen to me.:biggrin:

I feel sorry for Huggy because he has to live with it that the cheats beat his city but MY NFL city team is OBVIOUSLY the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

that would have been the toughest pill for me to swallow had the LOS ANGELES Rams had their superbowl taken away from them by the cheats the facts the refs allowed the defenders to mug the Rams recievers.

that would have been tough for me to swallow that the cheatriots beat the LOS ANGELES Rams team instead of that phony fraud team in stank louis called the saint louis Rams which is the most retarded name ever invented for a football team.barf.:mad:

so alex,let me guess,old fart style and the other cheatriot trolls played dodgeball with this post and did not address it right? let me guess,they just came back with some pathetic one liner insult to it instead of addressing it I am guessing am I correct?

i would take them off ignore and look at it if they actually did take the time to address the question about it but something tells me with their history of posts,they did not am I right?

thats what these cheatriot worshippers are too ignorant to understand that we dont care if they are winners,just the fact they had to cheat to win all the superbowls is what we care about. just goes through one ear and out the other when you try and explain that to them though.:rolleyes:

i rooted against the dallas cowboys in the early 90's to lose their superbowls,i always root against them but they cant seem to grasp it that i have no problem with troy aikman getting three superbowl trophys even though personally i could not stand him. i could not stand him but i respect him as a player because he played with integrity and believed in fair play.:rolleyes:

This was worth repeating, "these cheatriot worshippers are too ignorant to understand that we dont care if they are winners,just the fact they had to cheat to win all the superbowls is what we care about."

Win fair and the team that does will never have to look behind then and qualify their wins by "yea we cheated but everybody does" drivel.

This was worth repeating, "these cheatriot worshippers are too ignorant to understand that we dont care if they are winners,just the fact they had to cheat to win all the superbowls is what we care about."

Win fair and the team that does will never have to look behind then and qualify their wins by "yea we cheated but everybody does" drivel.
you didnt answer my question though alex,please dont force me to take them off ignore so i have to read their drivel to see how they replied to it especially old fart style's.lol

it seems to be too complicated for them to understand that we dont like people like roger clemons,barry bonds,mark mcguire,lance armstrong,tom brady and bill belicheat because of the FACT they have to CHEAT to achieve greatness and set records.:uhoh3::rolleyes:

1. Denver Broncos

(CheatScore of 48 = THE BIGGEST NFL Cheaters)
2. New York Jets

(CheatScore of 44 = ELITE NFL Cheaters)
3. Pittsburgh Steelers

(CheatScore of 40 = EXCEPTIONAL NFL Cheaters)
4. San Francisco 49ers

(CheatScore of 35 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
5. New York Giants

(CheatScore of 35 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
6. Oakland Raiders

(CheatScore of 32 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
7. Washington Redskins

(CheatScore of 31 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
8. Baltimore Ravens

(CheatScore of 30 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
9. Miami Dolphins

(CheatScore of 30 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
10. Indianapolis Colts

(CheatScore of 29 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
11. Detroit Lions

(CheatScore of 27 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
12. Green Bay Packers

(CheatScore of 27 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
13. Atlanta Falcons

(CheatScore of 26 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
14. Seattle Seahawks

(CheatScore of 25 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
15. Carolina Panthers

(CheatScore of 25 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

(CheatScore of 24 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
17. Minnesota Vikings

(CheatScore of 23 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
18. New Orleans Saints

(CheatScore of 22 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
19. Dallas Cowboys

(CheatScore of 22 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
20. Philadelphia Eagles

(CheatScore of 21 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
21. San Diego Chargers

(CheatScore of 21 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
22. Buffalo Bills

(CheatScore of 21 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
23. New England Patriots

(CheatScore of 20 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
24. Chicago Bears

(CheatScore of 19 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
25. Cleveland Browns

(CheatScore of 18 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
26. Tennessee Titans

(CheatScore of 16 = WELL BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
27. St. Louis Rams

(CheatScore of 14 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
28. Houston Texans

29. Cincinnati Bengals

30. Jacksonville Jaguars

(CheatScore of 12 = THE FEEBLEST NFL Cheaters)
31. Arizona Cardinals

(CheatScore of 12 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
32. Kansas City Chiefs

(CheatScore of 12 = THE FEEBLEST NFL Cheaters)

The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

The NFL's Biggest Cheats - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Forum List

Back