Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Vintage Tom Brady...on the road...hostile crowd...ferocious pass rush...five sacks in the first half...and what does Brady do? Takes Dallas apart like a surgeon doing a triple bypass. God, that has to frost your cupcakes, Phallics!

Oldstyle: "and what does Brady do?" Probably cheat as usual.:dunno:

I am just chuckling my ass off at you, Phallics! You want Brady to fail so bad you can taste it and he just keeps on rolling. Gonna be a long season for you, little buddy. You might want to stock up on Tums...
He has already failed as a man, playing a game does not make up for it.

:lmao:

Been swimming in cold water, champ?

Your name means dripping poop and you expect me to understand this nonsense?

Hate to pee on your head, Phallics but admitting that the Patriots broke a rule about where you could film your opponent's sideline from...a rules violation about as minor as they come isn't an admission that they needed to cheat to win. If that WERE the case then they should have struggled ever since Spy Gate...instead they have had the best record in the NFL.

How DID you like that game today, Phallics?

Oldstyle: "How DID you like that game today, Phallics?"

I did not see the game I first learned of their win through you. Does not change the fact they are cheaters. I am sure they "played" well, however, I would rather root for an honest team that loses than a dishonest team that wins. Just the way I roll. Besides I do not get off watching another man play a sport.

You also don't appear to get off that couch in your basement all that much, Phallics! I had brunch out...got in 18 holes (shot 74!)...and still managed to watch the Patriots play. Not bad for an "old geezer". :cool-45::cool-45::cool-45:
I never called you an old man you are delusional and I can see you are on a high now that your man has won a game and made your self esteem jump a couple of points. Based on your posts I figure I am older than you, you post like a you are about 9 years old.

Based on your posts I figure you've done little with your life and hate anyone who's had a full one. It's not the fault of somebody else the way your life turned out, Phallics...it's your fault...so deal with it!

Oldstyle: "you've done little with your life and hate anyone who's had a full one" For a guy whose hero made him feel like a big boy today you sure are acting like a little baby. :itsok:

The only thing that made me feel like big boy today was shooting that 74 from the back tees! I will admit that I enjoyed watching the Patriots game mostly because I know how much it burns your ass to have them keep right on winning. Next week it's the Colts. I'm pretty sure Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots have that game circled on their calendars, Phallics! Should be fun to watch...not for you of course...but I'll enjoy it...

Vintage Tom Brady...on the road...hostile crowd...ferocious pass rush...five sacks in the first half...and what does Brady do? Takes Dallas apart like a surgeon doing a triple bypass. God, that has to frost your cupcakes, Phallics!

I am just chuckling my ass off at you, Phallics! You want Brady to fail so bad you can taste it and he just keeps on rolling. Gonna be a long season for you, little buddy. You might want to stock up on Tums...

Ah, he's married to a super model and plays quarterback for the world champions! Hard to see that as a fail, Phallics. About the only thing he hasn't done is hit a Powerball winner and cure cancer!

Oldstyle: "Ah, he's married to a super model and plays quarterback for the world champions!" He, He, He what about you, you , you? You are always bragging about another man's woman.

I can't touch the whole super model thing, Phallics but I did date Miss Hawaiian Tropic Cape Cod back in the day. I also dated the captain of the women's gymnastics team at UMass and she was pretty smoking hot! I was in the night club management business for 35 years, little buddy...I got to date a lot of pretty women. It kind of comes with the territory. Sorry to disappoint you!

:lmao:

Been swimming in cold water, champ?

Your name means dripping poop and you expect me to understand this nonsense?

Dude, you're best buddies with "Fart Boy"! I would think that would make you an expert on poop of all kinds...

Oldstyle: "How DID you like that game today, Phallics?"

I did not see the game I first learned of their win through you. Does not change the fact they are cheaters. I am sure they "played" well, however, I would rather root for an honest team that loses than a dishonest team that wins. Just the way I roll. Besides I do not get off watching another man play a sport.

You also don't appear to get off that couch in your basement all that much, Phallics! I had brunch out...got in 18 holes (shot 74!)...and still managed to watch the Patriots play. Not bad for an "old geezer". :cool-45::cool-45::cool-45:
I never called you an old man you are delusional and I can see you are on a high now that your man has won a game and made your self esteem jump a couple of points. Based on your posts I figure I am older than you, you post like a you are about 9 years old.

Based on your posts I figure you've done little with your life and hate anyone who's had a full one. It's not the fault of somebody else the way your life turned out, Phallics...it's your fault...so deal with it!

Oldstyle: "you've done little with your life and hate anyone who's had a full one" For a guy whose hero made him feel like a big boy today you sure are acting like a little baby. :itsok:

The only thing that made me feel like big boy today was shooting that 74 from the back tees! I will admit that I enjoyed watching the Patriots game mostly because I know how much it burns your ass to have them keep right on winning. Next week it's the Colts. I'm pretty sure Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots have that game circled on their calendars, Phallics! Should be fun to watch...not for you of course...but I'll enjoy it...
Nope does not matter who wins, what matters is that they are dishonest.

Ah, he's married to a super model and plays quarterback for the world champions! Hard to see that as a fail, Phallics. About the only thing he hasn't done is hit a Powerball winner and cure cancer!

Oldstyle: "Ah, he's married to a super model and plays quarterback for the world champions!" He, He, He what about you, you , you? You are always bragging about another man's woman.

I can't touch the whole super model thing, Phallics but I did date Miss Hawaiian Tropic Cape Cod back in the day. I also dated the captain of the women's gymnastics team at UMass and she was pretty smoking hot! I was in the night club management business for 35 years, little buddy...I got to date a lot of pretty women. It kind of comes with the territory. Sorry to disappoint you!
uh huh more bragging from a man who cannot prove it.

Dude, you asked...I told. If you don't want me to tell you things about my love life then don't ask! Duh?

Nope does not matter who wins, what matters is that they are dishonest.

Who...the Colts or the Patriots? Oh, that's right...you don't CARE if the Colts cheated! You only care about the Patriots "allegedly" cheating!

Dude, you asked...I told. If you don't want me to tell you things about my love life then don't ask! Duh?
Knowing what you said you did with Jack Nicholson was enough personal information for me.:eek:

JackTorrance.gif

Knowing what you said you did with Jack Nicholson was enough personal information for me.:eek:

JackTorrance.gif

Why do I have a feeling that's what you look like most nights sitting in the basement of the house you grew up in looking at naked Tom Brady and jock strap pictures, Phallics?

JackTorrance.gif

Why do I have a feeling that's what you look like most nights sitting in the basement of the house you grew up in looking at naked Tom Brady and jock strap pictures, Phallics?

Olstyle: "Why do I have a feeling that's what you look like most nights sitting in the basement of the house you grew up in looking at naked Tom Brady and jock strap pictures, Phallics?"

Because you want me to be just like you and I refuse to dammit!

JackTorrance.gif

Olstyle: "Why do I have a feeling that's what you look like most nights sitting in the basement of the house you grew up in looking at naked Tom Brady and jock strap pictures, Phallics?"

I DO want you to be just like me, Phallics...I want you to get out of that basement and stop looking at those pictures! I want you to get a LIFE!!!

JackTorrance.gif

I DO want you to be just like me, Phallics...I want you to get out of that basement and stop looking at those pictures! I want you to get a LIFE!!!
Again trying to back peddle your way out of your disgusting and insipid claims you made about what I do in my private time. You were the one who made those shameful disclosures about your life, probably trying to suck me into your dark world and I would have no part of it.

Last edited:

JackTorrance.gif

Again trying to back peddle your way out of your disgusting and insipid claims you made about what I do in my private time. You were the one who made those shameful disclosures about your life, probably trying to suck me into your dark world and I would have no part of it.

Ah, you're the one with the preoccupation with naked Tom Brady, jock strap wearing men and masturbating Jack pictures, Phallics! That's YOUR dark little world...not mine!

And the fact that you view dating a Miss Hawaiian Tropic and a gymnast as "shameful" is rather telling Phallics. It's OK to date women, little buddy...really...

Last edited:
And the fact that you view dating a Miss Hawaiian Tropic and a gymnast as "shameful" is rather telling Phallics. It's OK to date women, little buddy...really...
Naming your left hand Miss Hawaiian Tropic and compelling it to do gymnastic things is not something anyone should be proud of let alone tell the world.

And yes take your own advice: date women, not hands.

Naming your left hand Miss Hawaiian Tropic and compelling it to do gymnastic things is not something anyone should be proud of let alone tell the world.

And yes take your own advice: date women, not hands.

You name your hands, Phallics? Really?

Forum List

Back