Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

So why do you keep bringing up his health adviser? What the hell does that have to do with anything?
The health adviser is his business partner. I posted this earlier perhaps you missed it., This is from BOSTON Magazine. Brady is in deep with this guy and there is a great deal of trouble with deceptive practices and fraud.

"Tom Brady’s Personal Guru Is a Glorified Snake-Oil Salesman
According to the FTC, Alex Guerrero faked being a doctor and claimed his products could cure cancer and concussions. These days, Guerrero’s business partner is the greatest quarterback of all time."

"there were a couple of problems with Dr. Alejandro Guerrero’s claims. First, he wasn’t a doctor of any kind—not a medical doctor, as he admitted in the infomercial—or a doctor of Oriental medicine, as he claimed to business associates, according to a sworn affidavit. The FTC would eventually bar Guerrero from ever again referring to himself as a doctor. In truth, Guerrero’s degree was a master’s in Chinese medicine from a college in California that no longer exists."

"The other problem, of course, was that Alejandro Guerrero’s Supreme Greens was a sham. Total nonsense. Modern-day snake oil. “This is just out and out quackery,” says Barrie Cassileth, a bona-fide PhD in medical sociology and the founder of the Integrative Medicine Service at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, who helped the FTC investigate Supreme Greens."

"Guerrero is far more than a sports therapist or Brady’s “body coach.” Earlier this year, the New York Times described him as Brady’s “spiritual guide, counselor, pal, nutrition adviser, trainer, massage therapist and family member”—not to mention godfather to Brady’s son, Ben."

Tom Brady’s Personal Guru Is a Glorified Snake-Oil Salesman

Guerrero is a fraud Brady defends him and promotes him, not the first time a sports figure got bamboozled and then became complicit in the scheme, but Brady keeps pushing this guy.
I just read through this article of yours you posted,great find.you should make a thread on it.thanks for posting that.:up:

as I have said before,it amazes me how your so much on top of all this all the time.Like i said at least a couple times in the past your an encyclopedia on this and always on top of all this all time the same way I am on the Rams going back to LA.:thup:

Oh my god i just read through all that and if all the other stuff that hasnt been said about Brady isnt bad enough,this was the final nail in the coffin on him.:D If his cheating and lying wasnt bad enough to keep him out of the hall of fame,this for sure WILL.:rofl::muahaha::lmao:

thats worse than pete rose betting on games which has unfairly barred him from the hall of fame.:lmao::muahaha::rofl:

the pro football hall of fame will not permit brady in now anymore than they will with O J simpson.:rofl:

seriously,WHERE do you find all this stuff on them that nobody else here knows about,that i dont see posted anywhere else? because i can only say this so many times-you are an encyclopedia on all this same as I am on the Rams coming back to LA which I of course am constantly on top of everyday and have been the last two years ahead of everyone else.same with you on THIS subject.:thup:

I should start a thread on Brady then maybe OFS will spend more time with his "handfriend" "Miss Hawaiian Tropic".

OFS and "Miss Hawaiian Tropic"

HawaiianGorilla121.jpg.w560h315.jpg

th

Now THAT is what a Miss Hawaiian Tropic girl looks like, Phallics...take a good look because I'm guessing it's about as close to one as you'll ever get!

th

That's what a pretty gymnast looks like...again...take a good look because it's probably as close as you're going to get to one!

And the parents of your football kids are REALLY concerned about this? :disbelief: They're really concerned that Tom Brady's "body coach" peddles health supplements?

Come on, Phallics! Nobody gives a damn about this but you...just like nobody who really knows football thinks that Tom Brady succeeds because he cheats.

You're a very strange little man who has an even stranger obsession with men's underwear, Jack's "joint" and Tom Brady!

You're peddling THIS BS because you're so butt hurt over Brady's suspension being lifted...the Patriots kicking the tar out of the opposition...and your Ravens sucking big time! You'll post nonsense like this because your "football world" is imploding!
They are concerned that TOM BRADY peddles this guy's ass all over the place and supports his wrong doing as well as making a profit from this. People in NE are concerned about this. they feel Brady has bamboozled them once again.

I asked some of my friends back in Massachusetts about this and they didn't have the faintest idea what I was talking about. Concerned about it? They don't even KNOW about it!

I'm from Massachusetts and have a lot of friends in this area as I was born and raised here. Nope, haven't heard anything about this. Talk about drama llamas. :D Holy smokes! The hatred for a football team is just unbelievable. Wowwie! Lol.

And the parents of your football kids are REALLY concerned about this? :disbelief: They're really concerned that Tom Brady's "body coach" peddles health supplements?

Come on, Phallics! Nobody gives a damn about this but you...just like nobody who really knows football thinks that Tom Brady succeeds because he cheats.

You're a very strange little man who has an even stranger obsession with men's underwear, Jack's "joint" and Tom Brady!

You're peddling THIS BS because you're so butt hurt over Brady's suspension being lifted...the Patriots kicking the tar out of the opposition...and your Ravens sucking big time! You'll post nonsense like this because your "football world" is imploding!
They are concerned that TOM BRADY peddles this guy's ass all over the place and supports his wrong doing as well as making a profit from this. People in NE are concerned about this. they feel Brady has bamboozled them once again.

I asked some of my friends back in Massachusetts about this and they didn't have the faintest idea what I was talking about. Concerned about it? They don't even KNOW about it!

I'm from Massachusetts and have a lot of friends in this area as I was born and raised here. Nope, haven't heard anything about this. Talk about drama llamas. :D Holy smokes! The hatred for a football team is just unbelievable. Wowwie! Lol.

Yet all the parents of the kid's on Phallics' imaginary youth football team are REALLY concerned about this! God, he's an idiot!

Yet all the parents of the kid's on Phallics' imaginary youth football team are REALLY concerned about this! God, he's an idiot!

They must be full of angst about it. Lol. :D Other than for a few people, I don't think this deflated football stuff is really that big of a deal. Nobody I know of has abandoned the Patriots because of it. Heck, they are having a great idea without any deflated footballs. Nuff said! :2up:

They must be full of angst about it. Lol. :D Other than for a few people, I don't think this deflated football stuff is really that big of a deal. Nobody I know of has abandoned the Patriots because of it. Heck, they are having a great idea without any deflated footballs. Nuff said! :2up:
Much like you, you circle of friends needs to detox first.

Well I don't drink or do drugs, so instead of going around like a child spreading lies because you have no argument, how about you try to stay on topic?

Of course nothing of substance from ChrisL or Oldstyle. Oh well

I'm hoping that Brady and the Patriots pull off the perfect season, Chris! Going undefeated would put a cork in that obnoxious celebration the Miami Dolphins players have each year as soon as all the teams lose one game and going undefeated would absolutely fry Phallics and Fart Boy's circuits. It would so comical to watch them implode with rage.

The fact of the matter is, no one has abandoned the Pats. All of our home games are sell outs. Now what?

Well I don't drink or do drugs, so instead of going around like a child spreading lies because you have no argument, how about you try to stay on topic?

You posted bullshit, I responded in kind.

Nope, Pats are still selling out games. Now what? More insults, more childish behavior? That's what we've come to expect, so whatevs.

I'm hoping that Brady and the Patriots pull off the perfect season, Chris! Going undefeated would put a cork in that obnoxious celebration the Miami Dolphins players have each year as soon as all the teams lose one game and going undefeated would absolutely fry Phallics and Fart Boy's circuits. It would so comical to watch them implode with rage.

OldfartStyle: "I'm hoping that Brady and the Patriots pull off"

Now you want a circle jerk? You nasty man.

OldfartStyle: "I'm hoping that Brady and the Patriots pull off"

Now you want a circle jerk? You nasty man.

More disgusting sexual innuendos and projections.

Not only are people in New England not "concerned" about Tom Brady...I don't think there has been a player more revered since Yaz or Bird. He literally is the most popular athlete I've ever seen in New England...and that's an area that reveres it's sports stars!

Forum List

Back