Donald Trumps Very Bad, Not So Good Day In Court

OK....Let's stipulate that there's some credibility to the story.

Can you name a time that defense attornies don't throw everything they can against what they're up against?

Agreed. It looks like Dearie is giving them until Oct 7 to do just that. Keeping in mi d this is a civil case, the burden is on the plaintiff to prove their prima facie case. Not the other way around. I don’t think Trump knew that honestly.

How many civil cases have you ever heard of getting a second bite at the apple? This has been politicized in two different courts now.

I just can’t figure out why the judicial system is polling at all time lows, and losing credibility with the American people. Donald Trump had paved the way for not only the Supreme Court, but the entire federal judiciary to be expanded with as many seats necessary, to restore that credibility.

Agreed. It looks like Dearie is giving them until Oct 7 to do just that. Keeping in mi d this is a civil case, the burden is on the plaintiff to prove their prima facie case. Not the other way around. I don’t think Trump knew that honestly.

How many civil cases have you ever heard of getting a second bite at the apple? This has been politicized in two different courts now.

I just can’t figure out why the judicial system is polling at all time lows, and losing credibility with the American people. Donald Trump had paved the way for not only the Supreme Court, but the entire federal judiciary to be expanded with as many seats necessary, to restore that credibility.
Dimmers are kooks

They poll low because Trump has done nothing wrong and you nitwits keep going after him.

I could care less. It's all over the news...like everywhere. Deny all you'd like. It just makes you look weak.
Now the AG of NY has tossed her hat into the ring. The bad news just keeps piling up for Trump.

Now, you can go cry somewhere. Don't do it here.
You just keep trying.

I'll stay right here, thanks. If you don't like it, call the cops. I'll unlock the front door and put on a pot of coffee. The deputy sheriff, who just lives right around the corner, likes my coffee and will get a kick out of reading this shit.

Better get on it. Her shift starts soon.

I know that. It described itself as "moderate" some while ago and I love rubbing its nose in that lie.
Mac1958 cannot smell his own stink

He voted for biden but refuses to take responsibility for any stupid thing biden has done since taking office

the life that Tweeners prefer to lead is always criticizing others while never accepting any blame for themselves

The courts have been politicized for decades....That didn't start with Trump.

Seriously, you moonbats need to stop thinking that every shitty thing that happens starts and ends with the awful Orange Man.

Now, tell us about that Obama Birth Certificate….
Trump says it is fake, you know?
1663785090725.png

"Knowingly false statements" is mind reading....I don't know why they're making the motions that they are...Suffice to say they're making all they can and then some........Why they're doing so is the stuff of speculation.
Sure it is speculation. On the other hand, the reasons why a defense lawyer would actively try to not provide possible exculpatory evidence are rather limited. In fact, they are singular. Namely, they are not exculpatory at all.

I can think of only 2 reasons. A. they are untrue putting the lawyer on the hook. B. admitting to them being subject to declassification at all is admitting to them being governmental documents. Putting Trump on the hook for violating 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

If you can voice another reason be my guest?

Judge Raymond Dearie conducted his first hearing as “special master” over the documents the FBI removed from Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday, and it was not a good day for Donald Trump’s legal team.

I'm not surprised. As soon as I heard the DOJ was delighted with the choice I knew the fix was still in. Dearie is "one of the 'boys.'"

Making all of this worse for him is the fact that a good and reputable lawyer won't go near him.

Of course not, commie. Lawyers are officers of the COURT first and foremost and their careers are made and broken by good judge relations (people they deal with over and over), their win/loss rate, and their reputability, and the government/media complex has made Trump a red albatross for them to get involved with out of fear of retaliation against their careers, much as a few vendors bailed on the Pillow Guy now afraid that not doing so could cause the FBI to now come after THEM, despite their being guilty of NOTHING.

And the Pillow Guy not being guilty of anything!

Forum List

Back