Donald Trumps Very Bad, Not So Good Day In Court

All they need to do is look at what happened to the reputation of Rudy Giuliani
Rudy was New York City's greatest mayor and violent crime was reduced during his tenure there. There are millions of people that question the integrity of the 2020 Presidential election.

Judge Raymond Dearie conducted his first hearing as “special master” over the documents the FBI removed from Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday, and it was not a good day for Donald Trump’s legal team. Dearie not only insisted that the whole thing should move along quickly, threatening the delay Trump so desperately wants, he instantly blasted apart the idea that Trump’s attorneys could cast doubt on whether or not documents were classified while refusing to provide evidence that they had been declassified.

When people are following your lawyers around with signs, not a good look.
Trial by political push? hmmmm.

Rudy was New York City's greatest mayor and violent crime was reduced during his tenure there. There are millions of people that question the integrity of the 2020 Presidential election.

Rudy was admired across the nation

But he sold out his reputation to spread Trump stolen election lies
He was disbarred, being sued for billions and is a laughing stock

That election is being questioned by millions of people but the democrats and their allies want to smear folks that have doubts.
Bragging about millions of gullible cretins does not help prove your case

Post 30. You want to troll some more. Find somebody else.
Very creative interpretation of the English language, but if you don't mind looking like you could use a few more sessions of ESL class, that's your business.

Bragging about millions of gullible cretins does not help prove your case
Do you really believe there are millions of cretins or do you just have your head up the butt of democrat leaders? I believe the 2nd part of my response is accurate.

Sure, this time they seem to stop at making the actual claim to a judge that Trump actually declassified those documents. That is the whole fight at the moment. The special master wants Trump's lawyers to state in court whether or not Trump declassified these documents. And they don't want to do so.

Lawyers can do a lot of things in front of a judge. Spin, obfuscate, delay, etc. etc. They can however not make knowingly false statements. This I very much suspect falls in that category hence the hesitancy to actually do what the judge is asking of them.
"Knowingly false statements" is mind reading....I don't know why they're making the motions that they are...Suffice to say they're making all they can and then some........Why they're doing so is the stuff of speculation.

Do you really believe there are millions of cretins or do you just have your head up the butt of democrat leaders? I believe the 2nd part of my response is accurate.

Ummm……Believing Stolen Election nonsense?

Cretin is just a tactful way to describe them

This is just like joke 6. Americans don't care.

They do care about inflation, crime, and the border crisis Democrats deny exist.

So the corrupt judge who issued FISA warrants to spy on the President & recused himself from presiding over DT initiated got cross with his attorneys?
Did that give you a little wood?
No matter what you all do or say, we all know DT had every right to declassify at will with no permissions needed from anyone else.
The very fact he had the docs under a standing declassification order negates the whole foundation of the unprecedented FBI raid on a former President.

Nice try proggy.
"We got him this time" part 50 is another failure like all the others but you'll still get your low info rocks off.

Two former senior aides who worked for Trump in the latter half of his term said they were aware that Trump routinely took documents to the residence rather than return them to the Staff Secretary or the intelligence official who provided them. Asked whether there was a standing order, one former official "I don't know anyone or anything that disputes that."

BTW, classifying the corrupt dealings between the DNC & FBI to spy on DT doesn't mean they were actually classified docs, they were just incriminating docs they don't want the sheeple like you to know about

Trump picked him.

Judge Raymond Dearie conducted his first hearing as “special master” over the documents the FBI removed from Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday, and it was not a good day for Donald Trump’s legal team. Dearie not only insisted that the whole thing should move along quickly, threatening the delay Trump so desperately wants, he instantly blasted apart the idea that Trump’s attorneys could cast doubt on whether or not documents were classified while refusing to provide evidence that they had been declassified.

When people are following your lawyers around with signs, not a good look.
More fiction by skewey the resident sheeple.

Wow. Didn't that make you sound intelligent?

I made it clear already that we will never agree on what an accurate and fair source is.

Time for you to shut up and go off into the corner and cry.
I could care less. It's all over the news...like everywhere. Deny all you'd like. It just makes you look weak.
Now the AG of NY has tossed her hat into the ring. The bad news just keeps piling up for Trump.

Now, you can go cry somewhere. Don't do it here.

Forum List

Back