Prosecutors seek Jan. 2 trial date for Donald Trump in his 2020 election conspiracy case

13 years usmc. vietnam 70-71 3 years as a navy surface warfare officer.

i imagine a person like you is another snivvling momma's boy? or just another of the really stupid people on this board??
Yes, you do imagine, as you imagined when you called Trump a draft dodger.
I am young enough that I missed Vietnam, as you missed the battles that so many lost their lives at.

My mom? Nice of you to bring her up to insult me, which is against the rules you lousy piece of shit. Where do I bring your mother up? Where do I mention your family. Nowhere, but you are here why, so your Depends pantied ass cean make a reference about draft dodging.

Why are you here, so you can troll, and use your military surface for??? Fuck your service. 13 years in the corp? The only thing worst than stolen honor, is those of you who go trolling on the boards, using your service to qualify your ignorance.

The Marine Corp, needed only a few good men, you were not one of the few.

Draft Dodgers? Why did you dodge combat. Why did you not volunteer to be a 0311? Why did you dodge combat? Coward? Pussy? Afraid?

It is pretty easy to call others draft dodgers, when you were a coward, on a navy ship, not in combat with the real men. A ship of squids, and you. Thank you for that nice piece of info.

Me, 1st CEB, during combat, where would that put me in comparison to your MOS?

Trump, a better man than you.

final word, follow the rules of the boards, no family references to insult people

it is amazing how far the democrats have to go to steal an election

hopefully the democrats are able to convict before the votes are cast,

But, just think, we almost had a coup over voter fraud, just think what will happen when Trump goes to jail.
Nothing will happen. Pussies gonna pussy.

Imprisoning Trump would lead to the end of the US. It might not happen immediately. It might even take a decade or more, but youll be able to pinpoint the moment that got the ball rolling to when democrats imprisoned their political opposition over frivilous bullshit. States will secede once its clear that we no longer have a level playing field.

Why would Texas stick around if democrats elect a guy being bribed by China, while at the same time imprisoning Trump? No one is going to be ok with that. Once Texas goes, many more will follow.

You want to break up the United States because of a loser like Trump???

The only bad sign for Trump is that he lost to Biden last time. Aside from that, Trumps base LOVES him and they are enthusiastic to reelect him. Joe doesnt have that.

COVID is gone, so all the laxed rules about mail in voting are over. People are going to have to get off the couch and wait in long lines to vote for a senile retard with a terrible record and an epic bribery scandal. Good fucking luck with all that.

Trump votes by mail.

I'm sure that Pooty can get Donald into Russia sans passport, when it gets too hot in the kitchen.

Forum List

Back