Prosecutors seek Jan. 2 trial date for Donald Trump in his 2020 election conspiracy case

***snip***
You see Jan. 6th as constitutionally challenging the results of the election? Well, I guess the courts will decide?
Since the courts have already decided the the election was neither rigger nor stolen..i think yer just outta luck on that one.
I do believe that Trump is basically charged with attempting to steal the election and void the legitimate results, right?

Gotta hit the ground running on first work day of 2024 for the persecution prosecution smearing designed solely to influence the 2024 election and cloud all of 2024

If that doesnt happen, what will YOU be? A non believer?
A proud citizen of the Republic of Idaho, I guess...LOl!
In truth....I think millions would die, in a Civil war scenario..most of them on your side of the street. So, I'd be careful what I ask for.

it is amazing how far the democrats have to go to steal an election

hopefully the democrats are able to convict before the votes are cast,

But, just think, we almost had a coup over voter fraud, just think what will happen when Trump goes to jail.
Nothing will happen except a lot of bitching and moaning from the Trump base.

Oh, thats super convenient for the DNC. Left wing media can whip up their base by showing endless videos of January 6th right at the beginning of Trumps trial. Its like the gods just keep giving democrats perfect timing when it comes to news about Trump or his indictments. Even an atheist like me is a true believer in miracles now! What else could possibly explain it? :dunno:
I thought he was innocent? He doesn't want to clear his name before the voting starts? Why?

Last edited:
Millions of pages of discovery to pour over. Not possible and if the judge agrees, that is appealable error.

The Trump legal team needs at least one year to pour over millions of pages of discovery (actually more).

And a speedy trial DOES NOT apply to any government demand, that is solely for benefit of the accused to demand.

And I should note that the Feds have dragged out many J6 trials far longer than their silly demand here for jury selection to begin December 11, 2023.

Millions of pages of discovery to pour over. Not possible and if the judge agrees, that is appealable error.
Millions of pages, what do you think this is, a class action drug trial? This is going to be a nice couple of week RICO trial.

Unless of course you are saying the prosecution has millions of pages of evidence, in which case ho boy is your guy fucked.

Millions of pages, what do you think this is, a class action drug trial? This is going to be a nice couple of week RICO trial.

Unless of course you are saying the prosecution has millions of pages of evidence, in which case ho boy is your guy fucked.

There are millions of pages of discovery, all the grand jury testimony included.

But, just think, we almost had a coup over voter fraud, just think what will happen when Trump goes to jail.

Imprisoning Trump would lead to the end of the US. It might not happen immediately. It might even take a decade or more, but youll be able to pinpoint the moment that got the ball rolling to when democrats imprisoned their political opposition over frivilous bullshit. States will secede once its clear that we no longer have a level playing field.

Why would Texas stick around if democrats elect a guy being bribed by China, while at the same time imprisoning Trump? No one is going to be ok with that. Once Texas goes, many more will follow.

the moment the usa ended is well known, and trump was busy draft dodging at the time so i can't blame him. .

just about noon on 22 nov 1963. there is plenty of film.

Last edited:

Democrats only know how to "steal" an election, they can't win one honestly...

Abso-fucking-lutely nothing--Much whining..maybe a protest or three.

Trump is not going to jail. However, you'll have to elect a convicted felon. I know..not a problem, for you. However, I doubt if he can really overcome such a handicap..with the general electorate.

BTW..just noticed you now call Jan. 6 a coup attempt..Trump would tell you that you aren't helping, at all...LOL!
so much went over your head, did I say it too fast for you slow brain, I tell you what, think about this post for a bit and then I will come back and explain my original post to you

the moment the usa ended is well known, and trump was busy draft dodging at the time so i can't blame him. .

just about noon on 22 nov 1963. there is plenty of film.
anybody who did not find a way to dodge the draft was fucked, surviving the war after being drafted, was still a nightmare

I imagine a person like you would not make it threw a wartime bootcamp

anybody who did not find a way to dodge the draft was fucked, surviving the war after being drafted, was still a nightmare

I imagine a person like you would not make it threw a wartime bootcamp
13 years usmc. vietnam 70-71 3 years as a navy surface warfare officer.

i imagine a person like you is another snivvling momma's boy? or just another of the really stupid people on this board??

Forum List

Back