Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

I guess the left has decided that the Donald doesn't pay his "fair share" in charity contributions....
But we don't see much from the same cast of characters going after Al Sharpton for his tax problems....

How come Al doesn't have to pay his "fair share" in taxes?

I will be here for a while in case anyone wants to respond....
Sharpton isn't running for President.......Trump IS

When is Trump going to release his tax forms? Hillary has

When the Donald decides....and not a minute before...

I guess the left has decided that the Donald doesn't pay his "fair share" in charity contributions....
But we don't see much from the same cast of characters going after Al Sharpton for his tax problems....

How come Al doesn't have to pay his "fair share" in taxes?

I will be here for a while in case anyone wants to respond....
Sharpton isn't running for President.......Trump IS

When is Trump going to release his tax forms? Hillary has

When the Donald decides....and not a minute before...

He is hiding his sources of income and deductions

He will put Romney to shame with his effective tax rate

charity is nothing to BRAG about , you quietly give charity and you will be repaid . Course , best not to look for repayment 'my son' . Course , look at Trump and see how well he has been repaid . He11 Trump is richer den he11 [my son] !!

Donald Trump Boasts $102 Million In Charity Giving, But Where’s The Proof?

Trump’s campaign spokesperson, Hope Hicks, provided part of a list of donations that seemed to match a list of gifts to the foundation from other donors. Could Donald be counting those contributions as his own?

Billionaires such as Michael Bloomberg, George Lucas, and Warren Buffett have given more to charities and pledged to give most of their wealth to charities during their lifetimes.

Donald Trump is a two faced arsehole. The guy has been a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican.

Very funny.

Donations don't matter at all when they are absent from your democrat gods but if a republican dares act like one of your democrat cronies then it is horrible.

Hyper partisans, setting new heights on hypocrisy daily.
Hell ...democrats don't donate to charity or pay their taxes and the sheep still vote for them.

Very funny.

Donations don't matter at all when they are absent from your democrat gods but if a republican dares act like one of your democrat cronies then it is horrible.

Hyper partisans, setting new heights on hypocrisy daily.
Hell ...democrats don't donate to charity or pay their taxes and the sheep still vote for them.

I'll tell Jimmy Carter about your opinion.

Ever hear of Carter Center and the work Jimmy's done in 100 countries all over the world?

Donald Trump is a two faced arsehole. The guy has been a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican.
so what Campbell ?? 'jebito' as an example is a rino , not much difference if any between a rino and a dem is there Campbell ??

You are talking only about his foundation. Trump supports other charities too.

List here

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

Not to mention direct aid that is not tax deductible such as transporting an ill child to medical care. He paid many of the legal bills for Tamoorhesi, the marine wrongfully held in prison in mexico. He also sent Tamoorhesi money to help him get started in life. None of that is tax deductible.

Contrasted with the Clintons who give enormous amounts of money from speaking fees to their private foundation, then draw on the foundation to provide a pretty lavish lifestyle.
The Clinton's do much more charitable work than Trump

The Clinton's have provided their tax forms.....where are Trumps?

Which ones?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: How many versions have they trotted out now?

so what Campbell ?? 'jebito' as an example is a rino , not much difference if any between a rino and a dem is there Campbell ??

Here's what Republican tax cuts for the wealthy have done to the common man. When adjusted for inflation average Joe is working for the same paltry amount the rich were letting him earn thirty years ago.

3.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't care whether or nor a rich person gives to charity. Donald has created a lot of jobs, which benefits the job holders and society in general far more than a bunch of handouts.

You Libtards are hysterically funny.

How much has your idol Hillary donated to charity and that DOES NOT include the Clinton Foundation?

C'mon now. Be truthful.

And did you stop to think that CREATING JOBS might be a consideration?

Here's what Republican tax cuts for the wealthy have done to the common man:

growth-in-income-inequality1.jpg

Oh. Boo-Fucking-Hoo. Note, every income group showed an increase in after-tax income.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

You know that warren buffet and bill gates just use their foundations to hide their money...right? They get massive tax breaks on their investments within those foundations...right? And with all the jobs he creates, he is helping a lot of people who work to support themselves. And finally, a left wing hit piece on Trump...not surerising.

Forum List

Back