Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Judge Not lest ye be Judged . Anyway , I figure that stuff like this post are none of my business . When I go to church I avert my eyes on the plate as I drop my 5 bucks in the plate . Also , at Church I have never looked in the little sealed envelopes containing to private donations to see how much people give . When I do donate to NRA or GOA I generally just donate what I can afford . When I donate to the state gun org. I donate whatever I can afford . Usually a hundred bucks 2 or 3 times a year .

REmember when libs were dismissing Romney's donations? Or Dick Cheney's?

But now that we have a Republican candidate with a low donation rate, it's suddenly relevant?
:haha:

Clinton lives off charitable donation given to their charity, and they live well. Liberals have no credibility saying anything about a Republican candidate. After all the things you overlooked on Obama, and now Hillary.

You are talking only about his foundation. Trump supports other charities too.

List here

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

Not to mention direct aid that is not tax deductible such as transporting an ill child to medical care. He paid many of the legal bills for Tamoorhesi, the marine wrongfully held in prison in mexico. He also sent Tamoorhesi money to help him get started in life. None of that is tax deductible.

Contrasted with the Clintons who give enormous amounts of money from speaking fees to their private foundation, then draw on the foundation to provide a pretty lavish lifestyle.

You are talking only about his foundation. Trump supports other charities too.

List here

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

Not to mention direct aid that is not tax deductible such as transporting an ill child to medical care. He paid many of the legal bills for Tamoorhesi, the marine wrongfully held in prison in mexico. He also sent Tamoorhesi money to help him get started in life. None of that is tax deductible.

Contrasted with the Clintons who give enormous amounts of money from speaking fees to their private foundation, then draw on the foundation to provide a pretty lavish lifestyle.

Yeah, Donald Trump says he gave $102 Million over the last five years, but won't offer proof. We need to see his tax returns.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

How chintzy would that make him in terms of charity on a scale of 1 to Obama/Michelle/Biden?

Very funny.

Donations don't matter at all when they are absent from your democrat gods but if a republican dares act like one of your democrat cronies then it is horrible.

Hyper partisans, setting new heights on hypocrisy daily.

Clinton lives off charitable donation given to their charity, and they live well. Liberals have no credibility saying anything about a Republican candidate. After all the things you overlooked on Obama, and now Hillary.

"Clinton lives off charitable donation given to their charity, and they live well."

WINGNUTTERS *shaking head*

First on CNN: Bill Clinton's $106 million speech circuit windfall
And about 10% of donations go to charity? The rest to the Clinton clan.

Actually the Progressives favorite billionaire Soros is the least charitable, and by a long mile. He made tens of millions of dollars by bankrupting Public Employee retirement accounts. He's a true POS and why the progressives like him I will never understand.

Forum List

Back