Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

Gee if we were talking about a $2 billion dollar business no one would blink at a $6 million salary. But it's a Clinton, so it calls for apeshit.

they call it a charity. What it really is is a source of income for the three of them and a bunch of their cronies. Its a sham. are you really so dumb that you can't see that?

You know what I know? I know that George Bush charges disabled veterans $100,000 to give a speech. So don't talk to me about how Godly Republicans are when it calls for giving back to people.

Is Bush running for anything in 2016? How much do bubba and the hildebeast charge for a speech? Answer: more than bush.

They make more because Bush never said an intelligent thing in his life.

what a stupid juvenile statement. go light your crack pipe and get off this forum. we already have our quota of idiots.

Gee if we were talking about a $2 billion dollar business no one would blink at a $6 million salary. But it's a Clinton, so it calls for apeshit.

they call it a charity. What it really is is a source of income for the three of them and a bunch of their cronies. Its a sham. are you really so dumb that you can't see that?

You know what I know? I know that George Bush charges disabled veterans $100,000 to give a speech. So don't talk to me about how Godly Republicans are when it calls for giving back to people.

Is Bush running for anything in 2016? How much do bubba and the hildebeast charge for a speech? Answer: more than bush.

They make more because Bush never said an intelligent thing in his life.

what a stupid juvenile statement. go light your crack pipe and get off this forum. we already have our quota of idiots.

Sorry if facts rub your ass the wrong way but there is a reason Bush doesn't pull in the money the Clinton's do and it's mostly because he is a bleeping idiot.

Thread of irrelevant desperation. He gives the least? Know why?

HE'S A FUCKING DEMOCRAT AT HIS CORE

How does anyone know how much Trump gives to charity? Have any of you seen his tax return? WTF.

Trump claimed he gave $102 million in five years, but when pressed for proof he gets evasive. He needs to release his tax records to prove he is the man he says he is.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/
But how many jobs did he create?

You tell me

In his buying and selling of real estate.....what is Trump creating?
How many jobs did he create when he abandoned Atlantic City?
Remember back when Trump singlehandedly destroyed the USFL?

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

typical libtard hatchet job. the blogger talks about what he gave to his foundation, but fails to mention what he gave to other charties.

libs have no ethics or morals, and lie every time they open their mouths.

How does anyone know how much Trump gives to charity? Have any of you seen his tax return? WTF.

Trump claimed he gave $102 million in five years, but when pressed for proof he gets evasive. He needs to release his tax records to prove he is the man he says he is.

Even if he can prove $20 million a year...it is a paltry sum from someone boasting of $10 billion in wealth

I'm sure he will. Will hilly release hers?

But how many jobs did he create?

You tell me

In his buying and selling of real estate.....what is Trump creating?
How many jobs did he create when he abandoned Atlantic City?
Remember back when Trump singlehandedly destroyed the USFL?
I should be such a failure... lol

Even if he can prove $20 million a year...it is a paltry sum from someone boasting of $10 billion in wealth
And what %age did you give of your wealth, money mouth?

a higher % than biden, gore, or the clintons.

Trump blasted McCain for not doing enough for veterans

What Trump charities support our vets?

Anyone want to guess.....None?

I haven't seen a Rightwinger golf course... Nor a hospital for that matter...

And what %age did you give of your wealth, money mouth?

I am well known for my philanthropy, helping old ladies across the street and rescuing kittens from trees

What does Trump do?

I'm sure he will. Will hilly release hers?
Hillary released 8 years of taxes and Republicans as widely predicted found nothing.

Well, it looks like the shit-flinging war is just getting started. Look for updates, telling us that Trump never gave an apple to his teacher when he was in pre-school.

Forum List

Back