Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, again shows his genius. If you want to buy groceries you need to show ID.

I wonder if the OP realizes this video is 3 years old?

But yea he's right. I bought a bottle of wine for a party one time at Wal Mart and had to show ID.

Dumb idea! We need less government not more, why would true conservatives want this?

Ensuring that only American citizens vote in our elections is not "more government"; it's called election security.

This sounds like something lefties would implement to keep trump supporters from buying food.

Dumb idea! We need less government not more, why would true conservatives want this?
Dumb idea? Making everyone show an ID to prove that they are here in the US legally? Why i am a libertarian/conservative, and as long as you are here legally you can buy what you want, illegals need to go home, before everyone here is starving.

Dumb idea? Making everyone show an ID to prove that they are here in the US legally? Why i am a libertarian/conservative, and as long as you are here legally you can buy what you want, illegals need to go home, before everyone here is starving.
To add more government layers to control our lives more? No one is close to starving in our country. We do need to deport illegals.

To add more government layers to control our lives more? No one is close to starving in our country. We do need to deport illegals.
And how do you find those illegals? Oh yeah, when they have to show an ID....It isnt the government doing it, it is the grocery stores that require an ID, just like ABC stores require IDs and gun shops require IDs. If you aint got one, then you need to go back to your own country....

And how do you find those illegals? Oh yeah, when they have to show an ID....It isnt the government doing it, it is the grocery stores that require an ID, just like ABC stores require IDs and gun shops require IDs. If you aint got one, then you need to go back to your own country....
What incentive does a grocery store for asking for ID if someone is paying cash?The only reason ABC Stores and gun stores require ID is because the government requires those stores to require ID or they lose their license.

And any grocery store that starts requiring an ID to buy groceries will soon be out of business.

And any grocery store that starts requiring an ID to buy groceries will soon be out of business.
Just because you say it doesnt make it true. How many grocery stores are closing right now, because of the looting caused by the black yutes and their flash mobs? Once those stores are gone, where will those black yutes go next? Maybe down your alley, and then your stores will close. But keep your head up your ass and soon there wont be much of you left...

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

Don't be stupid. I've bought groceries in a dozen foreign countries without an ID. I didn't have to prove citizenship.

When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19 33-34
Doubtful God wants people who would destroy his church to live in a country that has many of his churches

Forum List

Back