Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, again shows his genius. If you want to buy groceries you need to show ID.

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

Thanks for showing your authoritarian tendencies, rube!

LOL

There are dozens of posts (or more) here with far-right conservatives saying America is broken, degraded and dying.
Have you seen what just happened in Philly? Tell me that is just a wonderful day in the city of brotherly love....

The problem with you idiots, is that it isnt in your backyard....YET. But when Philly becomes a Detroit and there is nothing left to loot, those black goons are going to move out where you live and then what are you going to do? Shoot on sight, or be the next victim of black violence?

Have you seen what just happened in Philly? Tell me that is just a wonderful day in the city of brotherly love....

The problem with you idiots, is that it isnt in your backyard....YET. But when Philly becomes a Detroit and there is nothing left to loot, those black goons are going to move out where you live and then what are you going to do? Shoot on sight, or be the next victim of black violence?

What do I think of the shit going on in Philly? I think they should all be prosecuted to the fullest. I think people should be defending themselves with whatever means they can.

If it comes to my area, yes I will shoot someone to defend myself, my family and my home.

What do I think of the shit going on in Philly? I think they should all be prosecuted to the fullest. I think people should be defending themselves with whatever means they can.

If it comes to my area, yes I will shoot someone to defend myself, my family and my home.

How about NYC, or LA or SF, seems that all over where there is a Democrat Run city, this rampant crime is through the roof. Does this give you a really good feeling that America is on the right track or is America heading for disaster?

By the way the National debt is over 33 trillion and will be over 35 trillion by next year. A gallon of gas this year will reach over 4 dollars and by next year 6 dollars. Isnt America a nice place to live?

This is in California...Coming to a state near you.

1695862974988.png

ididthat.jpg

How about NYC, or LA or SF, seems that all over where there is a Democrat Run city, this rampant crime is through the roof. Does this give you a really good feeling that America is on the right track or is America heading for disaster?

By the way the National debt is over 33 trillion and will be over 35 trillion by next year. A gallon of gas this year will reach over 4 dollars and by next year 6 dollars. Isnt America a nice place to live?

This is in California...Coming to a state near you.

And you think requiring an ID to buy food will stop all looting, reduce the national debt and lower the cost of gasoline?

And you think requiring an ID to buy food will stop all looting, reduce the national debt and lower the cost of gasoline?
If you get 22 million illegals out of the US, and not overwhelm the hospitals and school system, maybe the national debt wouldnt climb so fast? Food and Fuel prices might actually come down, since the demand would be less. Even crime could go down because many of those illegals are from drug gangs. Do you like drug gangs?

Last edited:
If you get 22 million illegals out of the US, and not overwhelm the hospitals and school system, maybe the national debt wouldnt climb so fast? Food and Fuel prices might actually come down, since the demand would be less. Even crime could go down because many of those illegals are from drug gangs. Do you like drug gangs?

The national debt can be stopped by having the gov't not spend more than they bring in.

Food and fuel prices are set by corporations. Do you think they will lower their prices? When there is a hurricane in the Gulf, prices of gas go up. But after the hurricane they don't go down. Exxon had record profits in 2020, when fewer people were traveling and most worked from home.

"Do you like drug gangs?" Sure, I love to have drug gangs over to dinner or to watch a ballgame. What a stupid question that was.

The national debt can be stopped by having the gov't not spend more than they bring in.

Food and fuel prices are set by corporations. Do you think they will lower their prices? When there is a hurricane in the Gulf, prices of gas go up. But after the hurricane they don't go down. Exxon had record profits in 2020, when fewer people were traveling and most worked from home.

"Do you like drug gangs?" Sure, I love to have drug gangs over to dinner or to watch a ballgame. What a stupid question that was.
Yes by not bringing in millions of illegals which the Joe Biden admin is paying, the debt wouldnt be as high. So far there arent many hurricanes happening (like Al Jazeera Gore predicted) so prices shouldnt be going up. When there is less oil and more people, illegals demanding more fuel and food, that drives up prices, especially at hospitals where the ERs give illegals free service (thanks to Edward Kennedy) and the US tax payer foots the bill again. Do you like paying so much in taxes, for services that you dont get like the illegals do?

In CA you need to show an ID and hand over a credit card just to enter some stores... you get your card back when you check out.... it prevents theft.... and there are cameras in every isle....

In CA you need to show an ID and hand over a credit card just to enter some stores... you get your card back when you check out.... it prevents theft.... and there are cameras in every isle....
I may vote for Gavin Newsome because of that theft prevention, even though i doubt it was thought of by that idiot. Every fucking illegal that comes into this country is stealing from US, and giving nothing in return. Well, to the pedophiles of this country they get free children with no documentations, and when done with those kids, they can discard them into some landfill....

Forum List

Back