Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

Poodle lies now.
I don't know who this "poodle" is but that person probably was fired from multiple jobs for stealing and lying like progressives are all the time... :eusa_whistle:

Naw, he's a pathetic loser who called himself another Dog name until eveyrone made fun of that...

So after he stopped crying into his copy of Atlas Shrugged, he changed his name to something else, but couldn't because someone actually took the proper spelling.

Trump started off strong, but his cabinet is taking a turn for the worse. His failure to appoint Mitt Romney as Secretary of State was a huge disappointment. Now listening to his appointment of Secretary of the Interior pledge to (and I quote) "follow the model of Teddy Roosevelt" is nauseating.

Buddy, you didn't see that the whole charade of considering Romney was to humiliate Romney and make him grovel?

The only model which should be followed is the U.S. Constitution and it does not permit for theses idiotic federal lands.

Guy, here's the thing. Trump isn't a conservative, he's a populist. National Parks are POPULAR. It lets us all get away from it all and commune with nature. While your Ayn Randian universe would turn most of the country into strip mines and tree farms, the fact is, most of us like a little green to be preserved. Even red state voters who like doing some hunting and fishing and camping.

Nobody was more against Donald Trump as the Republican nominee than I was. But I have to say, after watching this, I have guarded optimism for the Trump Administration. This is great stuff if he follows through on it.

He didn't mention the tariffs.

“On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”

wait, Poodle, aren't you the one who thinks that if a rich person only thinks you are worth the minimum wage, that's all you should make? Why would any company bring jobs to the US when they can get a Mexican or Chinese to make it for less than Min Wage?

When the poor dumb white trash figures out that jobs aren't coming back, they are going to turn on Trump with a vengeance.

“On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”

Right. You obviously don't understand how energy markets work. shale only is profitable when oil is expensive. It's why all these jobs have dried up when oil has been around $40.00 a barrel.

Cheap oil is killing my job

“On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

Um, yeah. Probably unconstitutional. But you go with that.

Want a better salary? Do what I did when I was a teen. I picked up job skills in demand that paid better. No whining, no crying, no marches just better skills in demand. Whoa what a concept.

Want a better salary? Do what I did when I was a teen. I picked up job skills in demand that paid better. No whining, no crying, no marches just better skills in demand. Whoa what a concept.

Buddy, we have College professors on food stamps and airline pilots selling their own blood. the notion that "picking up more skills" is going to keep the 1% from screwing you when they can is delusional.

Now, here's the thing. Back when I was in college, I paid for it working two minimum wage jobs and being in the National Guard. But back then, you could do that because the Min Wage was worth something and college didn't cost more than most people make in a couple of years.

Today, those thing are being put further and further out of reach.

So as I said, until 2008, I was more right wing than a lot of you assholes. Then I busted up my knee, and my Romney-loving asshole boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas.

The problem with the GOP today is that it watches "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheers for Mr. Potter.

While your Ayn Randian universe would turn most of the country into strip mines and tree farms, the fact is, most of us like a little green to be preserved. Even red state voters who like doing some hunting and fishing and camping.
So preserve it in your own yard, you cheap mooch. Also, just because the federal government isn't allowed to preserve it doesn't mean the rest of the U.S. can't.

It can be "preserved" at the local level, the county level, and the state level, you nitwit. God Almighty, how many times do I have to explain your own government to you? And why are you so incapable of learning?

This is extremely encouraging...makes up for the failure to appoint Mitt Romney as Secretary of State. If Trump does nothing else but appoints a top notch Supreme Court (especially Ted Cruz) and eliminates the waste, fraud, and abuse in the budget, I will consider his presidency a resounding success.

Trump Picks Mick Mulvaney for Budget Director

Nobody was more against Donald Trump as the Republican nominee than I was. But I have to say, after watching this, I have guarded optimism for the Trump Administration. This is great stuff if he follows through on it.

The only thing I want him to release are his income tax returns. I think it's imperative that we know what his foreign conflicts of interest are.

kim%2Bwarp%2Bcartoon.jpg

Buddy, we have College professors on food stamps and airline pilots selling their own blood. the notion that "picking up more skills" is going to keep the 1% from screwing you when they can is delusional.

Now, here's the thing. Back when I was in college, I paid for it working two minimum wage jobs and being in the National Guard. But back then, you could do that because the Min Wage was worth something and college didn't cost more than most people make in a couple of years.

So as I said, until 2008, I was more right wing than a lot of you assholes. Then I busted up my knee, and my Romney-loving asshole boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas.

The problem with the GOP today is that it watches "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheers for Mr. Potter.

Bullshit. Even an adjunct professor makes 20,000 per year. And that's without really trying. You need to get a better schtick dude.

The only thing I want him to release are his income tax returns. I think it's imperative that we know what his foreign conflicts of interest are.

kim%2Bwarp%2Bcartoon.jpg

I can't argue with you there. However....Hitlery Clinton had a shit-ton of foreign conflicts of interest and abused all of it to get wealthy through her "foundation" (which is really nothing more than a money laundering front for Bill and Hitlery). I can't imagine Trump could sell out the U.S. more than Hitlery did.

So you're telling us these people are slaves? Link?

So preserve it in your own yard, you cheap mooch. Also, just because the federal government isn't allowed to preserve it doesn't mean the rest of the U.S. can't.

It can be "preserved" at the local level, the county level, and the state level, you nitwit. God Almighty, how many times do I have to explain your own government to you? And why are you so incapable of learning?

Why should I count on local government when the Federal Government does a fine job and has for a century.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, Poodle.

Here's the real problem with "local" government. The only time I hear from my local state rep, the hideous woman with a wart on her face, is when she stuffs my mailbox with her propaganda every two years (because I'm still on a lot of GOP Mailing lists from the bad old days). The rest of the time, she doesn't even exist.

As for the rest of your nonsense Joey, a person can work at freaking McDonald's and get their ENTIRE education paid for in FULL. So you sound like an imbecile making up scenarios that simply are not true.

Uh, no, actually, I've documented them many times.

Here's the story about College Professsors on Food Stamps.

Your College Professor Could Be On Public Assistance

Here's the one about Pilots selling their blood plasma.

[Marxism] debate about Moore's Capitalism: A love story

That's how fucked up the system is for a lot of people.

Now, for McDonalds. Yeah, I guess they give a token kid or two a scholarship, Poodle, but the reality-

52 Percent of Fast Food Workers Need Government Assistance to Make Ends Meet

For many restaurant employees, having a full-time job doesn't mean they can make ends meet. Not only do 40 percent of fast food workers live in poverty, a new study by the Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education shows that nearly 52 percent of all fast food workers are dependent upon public assistance programs such as food stamps, Medicaid, and child care subsidies. The report adds that some states like California and New York spend over $3 billion on public assistance a year.

So essentially, your tax dollars are subsidizing the work force of a big rich corporation.

Why do you th ink this is a good thing again?

Bullshit. Even an adjunct professor makes 20,000 per year. And that's without really trying. You need to get a better schtick dude.

Guy, you think anyone can make ends meet on 20K a year these days?

Professors on food stamps: The shocking true story of academia in 2014

“The most shocking thing is that many of us don’t even earn the federal minimum wage,” said Miranda Merklein, an adjunct professor from Santa Fe who started teaching in 2008. “Our students didn’t know that professors with PhDs aren’t even earning as much as an entry-level fast food worker. We’re not calling for the $15 minimum wage. We don’t even make minimum wage. And we have no benefits and no job security.”

Over three quarters of college professors are adjunct. Legally, adjunct positions are part-time, at-will employment. Universities pay adjunct professors by the course, anywhere between $1,000 to $5,000. So if a professor teaches three courses in both the fall and spring semesters at a rate of $3000 per course, they’ll make $18,000 dollars. The average full-time barista makes the same yearly wage. However, a full-time adjunct works more than 40 hours a week. They’re not paid for most of those hours.

“If it’s a three credit course, you’re paid for your time in the classroom only,” said Merklein. “So everything else you do is by donation. If you hold office hours, those you’re doing for free. Your grading you do for free. … Anything we do with the student where we sit down and explain what happened when the student was absent, that’s also free labor. Some would call it wage theft because these are things we have to do in order to keep our jobs. We have to do things we’re not getting paid for. It’s not optional.”

so you have to ask, where is that $42,000 tuition going?

Why should I count on local government when the Federal Government does a fine job and has for a century.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, Poodle.
Exactly nitwit - if it's not broke, don't fix it. And for centuries the federal government stuck to their 18 enumerated powers only and allowed the local governments to do what they were designed to do.

Thank you for illustrating to the world just how stupid you really are.

For many restaurant employees, having a full-time job doesn't mean they can make ends meet. Not only do 40 percent of fast food workers live in poverty, a new study by the Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education shows that nearly 52 percent of all fast food workers are dependent upon public assistance programs such as food stamps, Medicaid, and child care subsidies. The report adds that some states like California and New York spend over $3 billion on public assistance a year.

So essentially, your tax dollars are subsidizing the work force of a big rich corporation.
That's because of idiots like you who insist on unconstitutional government. Charity is not the business of government. When you figure that out (and, well, being as dumb as you are I doubt that will ever happen), this "problem" will go away.

Now, for McDonalds. Yeah, I guess they give a token kid or two a scholarship, Poodle, but the reality
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes folks...Joey really is this stupid. Joey - McDonald's covers tuition for all employees. In full. You can be a part time, entry level burger flipper and have your entire college education paid for. And that's pretty much the same for every corporation in America. Not just McDonald's.

The thing is Joey - you have to work for it. And....well....you just want everything given to you. Like all progressives, you don't want to have to earn anything.

Exactly nitwit - if it's not broke, don't fix it. And for centuries the federal government stuck to their 18 enumerated powers only and allowed the local governments to do what they were designed to do.

Guy, I want a government that does more than just the 18 things a bunch of slave-raping assholes could think of.

Probably because I like breathing clean air, I like drinking clean water and I like knowing my food is safe to eat.

That's because of idiots like you who insist on unconstitutional government. Charity is not the business of government. When you figure that out (and, well, being as dumb as you are I doubt that will ever happen), this "problem" will go away.

Guy, your argument would hold water if there was a country out there that subscribed to your Libertarian thinking that was kicking our ass. Nope. The countries that are kicking our asses have bigger government and wider safety nets than we do.

McDonald's covers tuition for all employees. In full. You can be a part time, entry level burger flipper and have your entire college education paid for. And that's pretty much the same for every corporation in America. Not just McDonald's.

Bullshit. McDonald's does no such thing. The reality is, they pay their employees shit and tell them how to apply for food stamps.

So why are you so keen on subsidizing McDonald's workforce, Poodle?

So basically you think society should handle this persons finances simply because they are too stupid to budget properly. Because they want to spend money on beer, plasma TV's and iPhones instead of on the things that really matter.

Did you actually READ the article, stupid? The problem isn't how these professors- PROFESSORS, mind you - manage their money. It's how the Education Industry used labor rules to abuse them and underpay them.

But you don't need you no college learning. You read Ayn Rand.

Guy, I want a government that does more than just the 18 things a bunch of slave-raping assholes could think of.
But therein lies the beauty of America - nobody gives a shit what a fascist "wants". If the American people agreed with you - you'd have the votes you need to amend the U.S. Constitution. You can't. We the people have spoken. Deal with it snowflake.

Forum List

Back