Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

Donald Trump continues to impress. Just his election alone has had a significant positive impact on the economy, and he continues to illustrate way more majority than I thought he was capable of by reaching out to people like Mitt Romney. And once again he has made an exceptional appointment to his cabinet...

Wow, Poodle, you are sucking up to Trump pretty fast, given before the election, you were whining he wasn't a "real conservative".

Donald Trump continues to impress. Just his election alone has had a significant positive impact on the economy, and he continues to illustrate way more majority than I thought he was capable of by reaching out to people like Mitt Romney. And once again he has made an exceptional appointment to his cabinet...

Wow, Poodle, you are sucking up to Trump pretty fast, given before the election, you were whining he wasn't a "real conservative".
He isn't a conservative, kitty. But unlike you, I'm not a blind, partisan hack. I can give credit where credit is due. And that's what I'm doing. When Donald Trump gets it right, I will acknowledge it. When Donald Trump gets it wrong, I will call him out on it. Just as I did with Barack Obama. It's just too bad that you and your fellow progressives aren't mature enough to do the same.

IMG_2952.JPG

He isn't a conservative, kitty. But unlike you, I'm not a blind, partisan hack. I can give credit where credit is due. And that's what I'm doing. When Donald Trump gets it right, I will acknowledge it. When Donald Trump gets it wrong, I will call him out on it. Just as I did with Barack Obama. It's just too bad that you and your fellow progressives aren't mature enough to do the same.

Guy, to you, Obama got everything wrong because he was black and didn't worship greed.

Donald Trump is making a few good appointments, but the bad ones he is making, like Crazy Ass Mike Flynn and his crazy son, kind of erase that.

I like the fact that he's appointed Mattis as Sec. of Defense, but only because that means we have a safeguard against him starting a nuclear war. But the fact Trump has access to the button is the problem, not who he has who might be holding him back.

Guy, to you, Obama got everything wrong because he was black and didn't worship greed.

Donald Trump is making a few good appointments, but the bad ones he is making, like Crazy Ass Mike Flynn and his crazy son, kind of erase that.

I like the fact that he's appointed Mattis as Sec. of Defense, but only because that means we have a safeguard against him starting a nuclear war. But the fact Trump has access to the button is the problem, not who he has who might be holding him back.
Well Mike Flynn's son has already been fired. So I guess Trump just made another move that you support.

This sounds like an epic first 100 days to me so long as that Supreme Court Justice appointment is Ted Cruz or someone just like him...

"Vice President-elect Mike Pence asserted Tuesday night that the Trump administration will have an aggressive first 100 days in office that includes":
  • Rebuilding the military
  • Repealing Obamacare
  • Naming a justice to the Supreme Court
Mike Pence: 'Buckle Up' for Trump's First 100 Days

Where is jailing of Hillary, Big Bad Wall, mass deportations and Obamacare repeal?

I'm a gullible Trump voter and I demand to know!
Gullible indeed seeing how you still support the rapists wife.

I will get onboard with Donald Trump in a huge way if he appoints Mitt Romney as Secretary of State. I'll be one of his top supporters if he does that and appoints Allen West to a top National Security post. I think he's done an exceptional job with his appointments so far. I've been a big fan of KT McFarland for a long time. Dr. Ben Carson is one of the brightest minds in the world. And Gen. Michael Flynn is an excellent choice for National Security Advisor.

Mitt Romney is now top contender for secretary of state

Donald Trump is rapidly converting me into a supporter. To be clear, I still harbor a vault full of reservations about him (chief among them being that he's not even remotely conservative) - but he hasn't even been sworn in yet and I would have to give him the highest approval ratings possible for his post-election actions.

He has made solid appointments to his cabinet. He has saved jobs and been the reason for the market skyrocketing. And his entire approach has been the complete opposite of government bureaucracies - efficient and pragmatic.

What It’s Like to Apply for a Job in Donald Trump’s White House

Well Mike Flynn's son has already been fired. So I guess Trump just made another move that you support.

No, when he fires Flynn, that would be a great move. The fact he has so many nuts in his cabinet should worry you. You whine that "Crony Capitalism" is a bad thing (as opposed to the rainbow-farting unicorn you call "Free Market Capitalism") but your boy Trumpenfuhrer has let Goldman Sachs set up branch offices in his White House.

Donald Trump is rapidly converting me into a supporter. To be clear, I still harbor a vault full of reservations about him (chief among them being that he's not even remotely conservative) - but he hasn't even been sworn in yet and I would have to give him the highest approval ratings possible for his post-election actions.

well, again, little Poodle, in 4 years when youa re still fetching the big man's coffee, if you are lucky, you'll realize what a huge mistake you made.

well, again, little Poodle, in 4 years when youa re still fetching the big man's coffee, if you are lucky, you'll realize what a huge mistake you made.
Yeah, but what if he decides to lie about it instead? As an expert on that subject, you, poor thing, would be lost!

Trump started off strong, but his cabinet is taking a turn for the worse. His failure to appoint Mitt Romney as Secretary of State was a huge disappointment. Now listening to his appointment of Secretary of the Interior pledge to (and I quote) "follow the model of Teddy Roosevelt" is nauseating.

The only model which should be followed is the U.S. Constitution and it does not permit for theses idiotic federal lands.

Trump Taps Former Navy SEAL for Interior Secretary

Forum List

Back