Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

Are wages still too high, Mr President?
In areas where progressives have made it $15 per hour for minimum wage, they certainly are. However, I hope Trump respects the Constitution and stays out of that. Aside from the obvious (how critical it is to respect the Constitution and his limitations of power), it is the perfect case study of progressive stupidity and what not to do.
yet regressive capitalist are allowed to pay low wages compared to the cost of living, oh those poor, poor capitalist...

Trump Seems Less Interested In ‘Draining the Swamp’
President-elect Donald Trump is turning to a reliable stable of Republican and business world power brokers to fill out his administration, signaling he’s looking to push his agenda using the political apparatus he famously pledged to dismantle,” CNN reports.

“Trump is expected to name his top fundraiser and former Goldman Sachs banker Steven Mnuchin to the Treasury Department, pulling from a Wall Street world he once criticized as having ‘total control’ over his campaign opponents. Wilbur Ross, a billionaire businessman, will be his Commerce secretary. Tuesday’s announcements of Georgia Rep. Tom Price to run the Department of Health and Human Services and Elaine Chao to lead the Department of Transportation added two more Washington movers and shakers to the Trump Cabinet.”
The funny apart about this is that if he named a bunch of people that you've never heard of from outside of Washington, you would complain that he's appointing people with no experience who are unqualified. You're going to whine no matter what because you're a partisan hack.
Not necessarily, yet I knew that Trump was lying when he stated that he was not going to...

Ill tell you what...are you looking at his appointee's? We got screwed again.
Anybody who supported Donald Trump and is surprised by this should jump off a cliff. He is the ultimate "insider". He spent decades supporting Hitlery Clinton and Harry Reid. He attended many events with political elites - including Bill Clinton.
anyone who expects integrity and honesty from Trump is totally whacked...Trump don't do Integrity

Mitt Romney On Trump's "hallmark" quality:
"Dishonesty is Trump's hallmark: He claimed that he had spoken clearly and boldly against going into Iraq. Wrong. He spoke in favor of invading Iraq. He said he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11. Wrong. He saw no such thing. He imagined it. He's not of the temperament of the kind of stable, thoughtful person we need as leader. His imagination must not be married to real power."

Romney
On the value of a diploma from Trump University:
"Here's what I know. Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing the members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat."

Anybody who supported Donald Trump and is surprised by this should jump off a cliff. He is the ultimate "insider". He spent decades supporting Hitlery Clinton and Harry Reid. He attended many events with political elites - including Bill Clinton.
anyone who expects integrity and honesty from Trump is totally whacked...Trump don't do Integrity
Yeah, He doesn't do integrity like that sleazy corrupt criminal Hillary.

You douche bags sound like complete idiots bleating about Trump's integrity. Everyone who voted for Hillary proved he doesn't give a damn about integrity, honesty or honor.

bleating about Trump's integrity.
Mitt Romney
On what would happen if Trump released his tax returns and a tape of his off-the-record conversation with The New York Times:
"I predict that there are more bombshells in his tax returns. I predict that he doesn't give much if anything to the disabled and to our veterans. I predict that he told The New York Times that his immigration talk is just that: talk. ... If I'm right (that he won't release either), you will have all the proof you need to know that Donald Trump is, indeed, a phony."

Yeah, He doesn't do integrity like that sleazy corrupt criminal Hillary.

You douche bags sound like complete idiots bleating about Trump's integrity. Everyone who voted for Hillary proved he doesn't give a damn about integrity, honesty or honor.

You have it wrong. Trump is the liar and the criminal. He just appointed the former head of Goldman Sachs as his Treasury Secretary.

All of his appointees are the same privileged white elites who have been screwing you over since Reagan was elected.

No jobs for you fuckboy. Just bend over. This won't hurt a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mitt Romney on Trump
On whether Trump has the temperament of a president:
"This is an individual who mocked a disabled reporter, who attributed a reporter's questions to her menstrual cycle, who mocked a brilliant rival who happened to be a woman due to her appearance, who bragged about his marital affairs, and who laces his public speeches with vulgarity."

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”
Nothing in Nature Is Where It Belongs Unless Man Put It There

Repeal the million-man job loss Endangered (Unfit and Obstructive) Species Act. Just because no critic of regulations brings this up doesn't mean it's relatively harmless.. Allowing it to exist means they're hiding something about the motives behind their mumbo-jumbo.

You have it wrong. Trump is the liar and the criminal. He just appointed the former head of Goldman Sachs as his Treasury Secretary.
Wall Street Wins Again After Trump Chooses Bankers and Billionaires
Hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson was feeling happy Wednesday morning.

After Donald Trump ridiculed Wall Street on the campaign trail, the President-elect tapped former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executive Steven Mnuchin to be his Treasury secretary and billionaire investor Wilbur Ross to lead the Commerce Department. Trump even met with Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn inside Trump Tower.

It would suit Tilson just fine if voters who backed Trump because he promised to rein in Wall Street are furious now that he’s surrounding himself with bankers and billionaires.

“I can take glee in that -- I think Donald Trump conned them,” said Tilson, who runs Kase Capital Management.

drain7.jpg

Mitt Romney
On what would happen if Trump released his tax returns and a tape of his off-the-record conversation with The New York Times:
"I predict that there are more bombshells in his tax returns. I predict that he doesn't give much if anything to the disabled and to our veterans. I predict that he told The New York Times that his immigration talk is just that: talk. ... If I'm right (that he won't release either), you will have all the proof you need to know that Donald Trump is, indeed, a phony."
Is MItt Romney that guy who have been visiting Trump Tower on a regular basis so he can grovel at Trump's feet? That Mitt Romney?

This Mitt Romney?

Romney notes that "it's not easy to win," adding that Trump offered a vision that "connected with the American people in a very powerful way."

Mitt Romney
Is MItt Romney that guy who have been visiting Trump Tower on a regular basis so he can grovel at Trump's feet? That Mitt Romney?

This Mitt Romney?

Romney notes that "it's not easy to win," adding that Trump offered a vision that "connected with the American people in a very powerful way."
yeah LOL that guy ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I agree 100%. And the indisputable truth is - neither does Hitlery Clinton. The American people were screwed either way when it came to integrity. So they were smart enough to vote for the person who would create jobs, improve the economy, and restore freedom.

You have it wrong. Trump is the liar and the criminal.
Hitlery Clinton is more corrupt and tells more lies in an hour than Donald Trump does in any given year. You're just too immature to admit what we all already know.
He just appointed the former head of Goldman Sachs as his Treasury Secretary.
Yeah? And? So? Would that be the Goldman Sachs that single-handedly financed Hitlery Clinton's campaign? The Goldman Sachs that paid her $600,000 to come speak? The Goldman Sachs that she promised to take care of when she told them she has a "public position" (for naïve nitwits like you) and a "private position" where she actually implements policies to protect corporations like Goldman Sachs.
All of his appointees are the same privileged white elites who have been screwing you over since Reagan was elected.
They haven't screwed me over. I wasn't dumb enough to do business with them. If they screwed you over, that's on you - not them. And for the record - stop with the idiotic progressive false narratives. Nobody is "privileged". Those people attended Ivy League institutions, earned their post-graduate degrees, and worked their way up.
No jobs for you fuckboy. Just bend over. This won't hurt a bit.
Sorry sweetie...bending over is what progressive broads do for a living. We have no desire to be like you.

Forum List

Back