Important Day Today VIA Stock Market.We Are So Close To 19,000.Yah!,But Thanks To Who?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Especially with Black Friday coming. But sooner or later, we will hit 19,000, but keep in mind, all the Democrats were claiming that the economy was going to crash after Trump wins the election. Really? What was the DOW on November 7/8th? and what is it now?
:dance:

Trumps win is already strengthening the economy. This is just the beginning. Just wait till he gets behind the wheel...

The stock market is a good indicator of the health of economy overall. What I think may be happening is that after the election of Trump, many people in a position to have an effect on the economy are realizing that the previous 8 years of terror on our own people is coming to an end.

The stock market was doing the same this summer, yet, it's Trump's fabled golden ass that perpetuates all that is good...Now sacrifice...

many people in a position to have an effect on the economy are realizing that the previous 8 years of terror on our own people is coming to an end.

Yes.....you may now come out from under your bed.......(what an asshole...) LOL

Come to think of it, threads like this are good illustrations of why partisan economists are such a waste of space.

As long as economists stay in their lane and keep their heads out of politics, they can play a critical role in micro and macro financial analysis and forecasting.

But once they become partisan (ex: Reich & Krugman on the Left, Moore & Kudlow on the Right), they become WORTHLESS.

Partisans should stay out of economics, and vice versa.

Last edited:
:2up: Especially with Black Friday coming. But sooner or later, we will hit 19,000, but keep in mind, all the Democrats were claiming that the economy was going to crash after Trump wins the election. Really? What was the DOW on November 7/8th? and what is it now?
:dance:
The market has a habit of regulating itself. 19000 is getting pretty close to a point that I think a bit of a downturn is on the way. I wont say crash but by this time next year I would be surprised if it was at 15000. Lets not get to excited just yet.
And I will add this, when it does drop back down it wont be due to Trumps policies and it wont be because of damage the democrats did that is finally catching up. It is inevitable and I dont think there is too much anyone can do to stop it.

Forum List

Back