Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Nobody was more against Donald Trump as the Republican nominee than I was. But I have to say, after watching this, I have guarded optimism for the Trump Administration. This is great stuff if he follows through on it.

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

“On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”

wait, Poodle, aren't you the one who thinks that if a rich person only thinks you are worth the minimum wage, that's all you should make? Why would any company bring jobs to the US when they can get a Mexican or Chinese to make it for less than Min Wage?

When the poor dumb white trash figures out that jobs aren't coming back, they are going to turn on Trump with a vengeance.

“On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”

Right. You obviously don't understand how energy markets work. shale only is profitable when oil is expensive. It's why all these jobs have dried up when oil has been around $40.00 a barrel.

Cheap oil is killing my job

“On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

Um, yeah. Probably unconstitutional. But you go with that.

We will see much more of this as the days pass and his selections for his administration are announced.

This right here is a prime example of why Donald Trump was elected. Let's hope that he makes this a priority of his Administration - including prosecuting any government official who helps facilitate "sanctuary cities".

Notice how in typical progressive fashion he creates a false narrative?

“Political parties win and lose. Yet this election has made people question whether our leaders desire to maintain a diverse, tolerant society,” he said.

Hey dill-hole? You're not trying to maintain a "diverse" and "tolerant" society. You're trying to maintain a criminal society. People who are here illegally have committed a crime against the United States and its citizens.

Mayor: Take Our Federal Funding, We Will Remain A Sanctuary City

Where is jailing of Hillary, Big Bad Wall, mass deportations and Obamacare repeal?

I'm a gullible Trump voter and I demand to know!

“On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.

LOL this is sooo Trump.

One has NOTHING to do with the other, regulations are either good or bad and correspondingly should be kept or discarded on their own MERIT not some arbitrary count of other regulations.

This rule is a fucking joke, and Trump is the clown making it.

Where is jailing of Hillary, Big Bad Wall, mass deportations and Obamacare repeal?

I'm a gullible Trump voter and I demand to know!
Well that's true at least! As far as the rest, I would recommend actually watching listening to the video before commenting on it. It has all of the answers you are searching for.

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”
Are wages still too high, Mr President?

“On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.

LOL this is sooo Trump.

One has NOTHING to do with the other, regulations are either good or bad and correspondingly should be kept or discarded on their own MERIT not some arbitrary count of other regulations.

Where did he say that they wouldn't be on their merit? There is no shortage of horrible progressive regulations that need repealing. So taking the time to replace or eliminate two of them for every one implemented sounds like a reasonable, rational plan (which is why emotional, irrational progressives object to it).

LOL this is sooo Trump.

Where did he say that they wouldn't be on their merit? There is no shortage of horrible progressive regulations that need repealing. So taking the time to replace or eliminate two of them for every one implemented sounds like a reasonable, rational plan (which is why emotional, irrational progressives object to it).

If it is on merit , then why the fuck do we need a rule on multiplying anything?? If we happen to find 2.5 regulations to repeal for every one new one are you going to oppose that because it is not 2 for 1?

It is fucking stupid.

Are wages still too high, Mr President?
In areas where progressives have made it $15 per hour for minimum wage, they certainly are. However, I hope Trump respects the Constitution and stays out of that. Aside from the obvious (how critical it is to respect the Constitution and his limitations of power), it is the perfect case study of progressive stupidity and what not to do.

Gee....I must have missed that part of trump's little speech about a WALL, Muslim REGISTRY and 12 million people's DEPORTATION.....LOL

LOL this is sooo Trump.

If it is on merit , then why the fuck do we need a rule on multiplying anything?? If we happen to find 2.5 regulations to repeal for every one new one are you going to oppose that because it is not 2 for 1?

It is fucking stupid.
You can't have half a regulation snowflake. But that being said, Trump never said he would limit it to 2:1. If you can find more to repeal, that will be welcomed with open arms.

See....this is what happens with emotional, irrational progressives. They fly off the handle without thinking or absorbing what was actually said.

You can't have half a regulation snowflake. But that being said, Trump never said he would limit it to 2:1. If you can find more to repeal, that will be welcomed with open arms.

Sure, who cares if half of West Virginia and Kentucky die of black lung disease....

Gee....I must have missed that part of trump's little speech about a WALL, Muslim REGISTRY and 12 million people's DEPORTATION.....LOL
As I said to antontoo above...you have to actually watch the video before commenting. It will answer all of your questions for you (if you have an adult with you to help you understand it).

Forum List

Back