Donald Trump jr and his wife file for divorce

That's really sad--FIVE kids.

Some people are speculating it's because of Twitter? No MSM has picked it up, yet, for some reason. A few gossip rags. If it's true, that's really too bad.

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife files for divorce: report

Fox News just reported it 18 minutes ago. I'm sure it has more to do with being in the spotlight than anything.

Right. His criminal activity never was a problem before, but when the media started reporting on it, that tore their marriage apart. Happens all the time.

Sad to see, but she has been fearing for the safety of their children. Probably wants to relocate somewhere where she can have a low profile.
I would think when the DrumpF's rat out Russia and the MOBS they deal with. She wants to LIVE.

I feel today's MOBS of the world have made the kids playable targets.

37FA51E400000578-0-image-a-85_1473198432165.jpg

After the Great Douche is out of office, these Drumpf lose all SS Protection.

Marriage is a tough racket, especially if you are successful and ambitious.

Trump was divorced and his kids turned out fine, and they were by his side while he overcame the greatest odds in history to become president, not too shabby. Hopefully the same can be said for his family.

His oldest SON hated his guts. Those kids stayed out of Trump's life and vice versa for extended periods of time. The first wife I believe raised those kids. And the boys spent long summers with their mother's parents in Europe which may have helped keep distance from a toxic father!

Marriage is a tough racket, especially if you are successful and ambitious.

Trump was divorced and his kids turned out fine, and they were by his side while he overcame the greatest odds in history to become president, not too shabby. Hopefully the same can be said for his family.
47 years here

Why hasn't Crooked H divorced her rapist husband yet, though? These snowflake articles spew Trump celebrity gossip...

Forum List

Back