Donald Trump jr and his wife file for divorce

I do apologize but stuff like this is not funny to me. It remind me of the threads by Steve McGarrett that would bash the Obama family and there is no humor in family problems to me.

Bash Donald Sr. all you want but divorce is not hilarious.

I know some of you will bash me for this opinion.

Maybe her opening an envelope full of a white powder and being rushed to a hospital had something to do with it. You leftists keep coming up with new ways to show us what you are.

I do apologize but stuff like this is not funny to me. It remind me of the threads by Steve McGarrett that would bash the Obama family and there is no humor in family problems to me.

Bash the tabloids for that celebrity Trump gossip dating back to the 90's.

Nope...not really funny....I agree. But it is just a pattern of the trump Crime family...the Apple don't fall far from the tree....or should that be the orange don't fall far from the tree....sorry...like SOB....just popped in my head.

Nope...not really funny....I agree. But it is just a pattern of the trump Crime family...the Apple don't fall far from the tree....or should that be the orange don't fall far from the tree....sorry...like SOB....just popped in my head.

So, your day is made when the president fails. Sad!

The thread us not about the so called president. It is about his eldest male fruit.

The thread us not about the so called president. It is about his eldest male fruit.

Hey, i'm not the one obsessing like a creep on Don Jr's private life when he's not even on the cabinet.

Hey, i'm not the one obsessing like a creep on Don Jr's private life when he's not even on the cabinet.

But he is on Mueller's list.

Why are the snowflakes obsessed with Don Jr's private life when he's not even on the cabinet?

He was one of the treasonous meeting attendees....

Uranium one?

Good grief. This has been proven untrue on this board multiple times! Grow a brain...

Keep going with your all talk denial. Cause it helps Trump prove his point.

You are annoying....Bye!

But he is on Mueller's list.
Deez Nuts are on the list too.

Why are the snowflakes obsessed with Don Jr's private life when he's not even on the cabinet?

Uranium one?

Good grief. This has been proven untrue on this board multiple times! Grow a brain...

You are annoying....Bye!

Keep throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks.

Uranium one?

You are annoying....Bye!
He done good!

Uranium one?

You are annoying....Bye!

Keep throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks.
No one can have their head this far up their ass! Donnie Jr's. wife may well have a story to tell. Donnie Jr. conducted business for his father. Donnie Jr.'s wife is probably living in TERROR.

Donnie Jr.'s marital status is 'newsworthy'.

Forum List

Back