Donald Trump jr and his wife file for divorce

That's really sad--FIVE kids.

Some people are speculating it's because of Twitter? No MSM has picked it up, yet, for some reason. A few gossip rags. If it's true, that's really too bad.

I’m sure the constant threats, hate mail, and abuse from deranged Trump-hating liberals didn’t help in their marriage.

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/vane...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Vanessa Trump filed for divorce against her husband Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Trump haters will just foam at the mouth with happiness over this one. They get off on seeing families split. Nothing better than kids without a mother and father.

I thought it was just rumored? She pulled the plug? Hope she hasn't signed any large contracts with him or let him put anything "in her name".

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/vane...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Vanessa Trump filed for divorce against her husband Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Trump haters will just foam at the mouth with happiness over this one. They get off on seeing families split. Nothing better than kids without a mother and father.
Huh? He’s just following in Daddy’s footsteps. Vanessa must be past the “check out” age.

The Trump family looks forward to his next 2, maybe 3 divorces. Well, if he’s not in prison.

Marriage is a tough racket, especially if you are successful and ambitious.

Trump was divorced and his kids turned out fine, and they were by his side while he overcame the greatest odds in history to become president, not too shabby. Hopefully the same can be said for his family.

Sad to see, but she has been fearing for the safety of their children. Probably wants to relocate somewhere where she can have a low profile.

I read in one of the articles that she is leaving because Trump Jr. is spending too much time away for her to handle, as well as she said she doesn't like being in the spotlight.

If there actually were any threats against them, don't you think that they would have tweeted about how sad and terrible it is?

They bitch about everything else......................

Depending on the circumstances it's not necessarily sad. Many marriages end in divorce where the two remain friends, and share equal custody of the kids. Given their high profile I doubt they'll be sharing much information until Trump is out of office.

That's really sad--FIVE kids.

Some people are speculating it's because of Twitter? No MSM has picked it up, yet, for some reason. A few gossip rags. If it's true, that's really too bad.

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife files for divorce: report

Fox News just reported it 18 minutes ago. I'm sure it has more to do with being in the spotlight than anything.

Actually, I think it has more to do with the gossip rags having people in places that hear this kind of stuff before journalists who report on "hard" news. Most of the time when it comes to something like this, the gossip rags pick it up first, then a journalist from one of the major news sites gets wind of it, verifies it, and starts reporting it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back