Alan Dershowitz Reveals One Motion He Believes Trump’s Lawyers Must File ‘Immediately

Why do you expect special treatment for Trump, a two tier system, where the very rich and powerful get special treatment, but no one else does?

I can see showing some deference to a former president, but NO FORMER president would ever in a million gazillion years, do the absolute shit and spit on the legal norms that Trump has done and is doing!
I’d be fine with Trump being treated like Biden and the Clintons.

Trump allegedly committed business fraud, Biden and Hillary did not.
Yes, everyone is different from everyone else. That’s why people get treated differently.

Trump is being prosecuted by a district attorney, who ran specifically on prosecuting Trump, and who turned down this silly case, when he first took office.

Oh, yeah???

Trump loves the American people and he works very hard at digging deeply to get at the truth. That is not a joking matter. I know because I ran a retail business for 30 years before I retired. Business people who tell the truth gain the confidence of customers they helped. People like knowing the truth. People tend to be frustrated when lies are told and it becomes known.
Trump is a malignant narcissist. He doesn't love anyone but himself.

I don't know what kind of business you ran, but Trump's business history has involved a charity that scammed veterans, a fake university that gave out worthless degrees, cheating banks by misrepresenting the value of his properties, stiffing his lawyers, and, oh, yeah, being sued by the NIXON administration for housing discrimination. The man has been a grifter all of his life, because he simply can't help himself.

President Trump's successful business career is based on his deep concerns to always tell the truth which he earned the trust of so many Americans in the private sector. He hasn't strayed by crossing the line at all. Business people appreciate Trump due to his past business finesse which boils down to his stellar reputation. And his love for the American people is a side benefit of his discipline of many years.

Multiple juries have found otherwise.

His enemies are forced to tell lies about this fabulous man in order to erase his supporters. He will overcome these surreptitious idiot allegations, doll.
If your cause wasn't based on religious stupidity and selfishness, you could get a DECENT person to be your standard bearer.

DRAG you?
Your ilk ARE the sewer, along with your dear leader.
You voted for a pedophile, you vote for open borders, you vote for absolute mental illness in the alphabet crowd you vote for the party of covetousness, you vote for the party that seeks to end life the womb, who claim to be charitable while giving the least to charitable institutions, you vote for division among races for the sake of power, you vote for the party that appeases our sworn enemies, not that we swear but they do to destroy our country.

I'll believe any of these legal minds when one of them says, "I'll go into court and defend Trump Pro Bono!" They won't. They know they will lose and everyone will see what bullshitters they are.

Trump supporters, who stuck through him through all his lies and incompetence, are going to think he's being treated unfairly.

The people of NYC have been putting up with his bullshit for 50 years, so not so much.

Justice is a comin', Donnie!
Perhaps the Manhattan jury will find Trump guilty but the verdict will be thrown out on appeal. I hate to destroy your hope but people suffering form TDS have thought many times before that Trump was going down and he survived. By now you should be used to Trump surviving liberal attempts to destroy him.

Overtly political’ Trump trial risks eroding Americans’ faith in judicial system, experts say​

Story by Brianna Herlihy
• 6h • 5 min read
(Link)…MSN

snip

"In my view, the prosecution that is currently underway against former President Trump in New York City is the most overtly political of the four criminal cases pending against him," John Malcolm, former Assistant U.S. Attorney in Georgia, told Fox News Digital.

He noted that Bragg had run for office touting the number of times he had sued Trump and vowing to go after him if he was elected as DA.

Malcolm said Bragg had taken a relatively minor record-keeping charge that usually results in a civil fine or, at most, a misdemeanor – or which the statute of limitations ran a long time ago – and "ginned up" a 34-count felony indictment, claiming that the alleged false business entries had been intended to cover up the existence of another crime.

"In this case, that alleged crime is a federal campaign finance violation, even though neither the Federal Election Commission nor the Department of Justice chose to charge Trump with violating federal campaign finance laws," Malcolm said.

"Moreover, these payments came from Trump himself, and there is no question that even if they were related to his campaign – which Trump vehemently denies – he would have been entitled to contribute as much money as he wanted to his own campaign," said Malcolm.

Yes, he could.
But Trump decided that he would delay the trial.
Too bad.

Again, it's Trump own fault.

That's right, and all Trump had to do is, expose them.
Instead, Trump decided to delay the trial.
Most innocent people like Trump, would welcome a trial, to prove it.

Only for republicans, they love corruption and criminals.

"Bragg is charging that Cohen’s payoffs to Daniels, allegedly on Trump’s behalf, violated election laws".
AND?????????????

"Moreover, consider the implications of treating hush money payments — which are not illegal — as campaign expenditures that have to be reported in campaign finance filings. If a disgruntled lover threatens to disclose past intimacies, a candidate would open the door to the former lover going public by not making hush money payments. But if the candidate pays the hush money, the payments would then need to be included in the candidate’s financial reports, which are public records".

Which Trump didn't include them as such, he lied and Cohen has the receipts.

Trump could have done the right thing, like most do and paid Stormy with his own $$$, but Trump is greedy and of course, used other people's $$$.
I still contend that in the end Trump will walk free as usual. If convicted in the current trial he will win on appeal.

Everything the dems do to stop Trump seems to fail. Trump is even gaining popularity in Manhattan.

Poor SeaSwab.
Only to counter your teabagger/russian propaganda.

Projection?????????
Why............yes it is.
Just like your dear leader, and his dear leader.

View attachment 932859
What was it Obama told, Medvedev to tell 'Vladimir' about US missiles? Something like being more flexible ' after the election '?

Yes, everyone is different from everyone else. That’s why people get treated differently.

Trump is being prosecuted by a district attorney, who ran specifically on prosecuting Trump, and who turned down this silly case, when he first took office.

Trump ran on prosecuting Hillary also but simply never followed through because of his short attention span.

That's not true.... it's right wing propaganda, you chose to believe.

Cannibalism *Joe can campaign everyday.
Fair election?
Yep.
What will Trump inform his cult about today than he did a week ago?

What General Braxton Bragg should have done differently in the battle of Wilmington?

Trump could have had his day in court but delayed the trial time and time again, so he could use it as an excuse.

www.nytimes.com › 2024/04/10 › nyregionTrump Makes Third Attempt to Delay Hush Money Trial - The New ...

Apr 10, 2024 · Follow our live coverage of Trump’s hush money trial.. Lawyers for Donald J. Trump have spent this week seeking to stave off the former president’s trial on charges that he covered up

Lawyers for Donald J. Trump have spent this week seeking to stave off the former president’s trial on charges that he covered up a sex scandal.

They tried again Wednesday. Again, they failed.

In Mr. Trump’s latest last-minute bid to delay a trial that starts Monday, he filed a civil action in an appeals court against the judge in the case, Juan M. Merchan. It sought to delay the trial while the appeals court reconsidered several of the judge’s rulings.

What was it Obama told, Medvedev to tell 'Vladimir' about US missiles? Something like being more flexible ' after the election '?
Yep.
What did Obama do about the INF treaty signed by Reagan in 1987?

NOTHING.

What did Trump do about it?
Trump canceled the treaty?

INF nuclear treaty: US pulls out of Cold War-era pact with ...​

1713615537655.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-49198565

Aug 2, 2019 — The US withdrawal from a Cold War intermediate nuclear missile pact raises fears of a new arms race.

Just like his daddy wanted him to do.

Ever notice back in the day, we used to skewer Derschowicz for being so far Left? Now, the Left continually crucify him. Gee, I wonder why.
Like Trump, Dershowitz turned to lies and misinformation to make headlines.

“The gag order is unconstitutional,” Dershowitz said. “You cannot prevent a defendant from attacking the witnesses, from attacking the judge’s daughter if the judge’s daughter could be a basis for disqualification.”

Like Trump, Dershowitz turned to lies and misinformation to make headlines.

“The gag order is unconstitutional,” Dershowitz said. “You cannot prevent a defendant from attacking the witnesses, from attacking the judge’s daughter if the judge’s daughter could be a basis for disqualification.”
I get it. Whenever people wise up and leave the Leftist plantation they become traitors to the cause. Just like when blacks and other minorities leave the Democrat party, they become race traitors.

Forum List

Back