I. S. Military Force

A carrier in the school pond would have made me feel save. No, really, this is an option. Soldiers guard the public until the causes of the need for this protection are removed.

Eisenhower used the military for school desegregation....

Actually, that was the National Guard. And, although they are military, they are only weekend warriors and can be deployed by the governor if necessary.

The regular military can't.
Biker rules change to accommodate the need
It helps if Congress plays along..I can remember when Hoover sent in MacArthur to get rid of the bonus army...

Actually, that was the National Guard. And, although they are military, they are only weekend warriors and can be deployed by the governor if necessary.

Hey, I'm not saying that the military can't be sent in for disaster relief, I've done a bit of that myself while in the Navy, but it is against the Constitution and the Posse Comitaus Act to deploy active duty military to places in the United States for law enforcement.

The National Guard is a different entity, and as such, follows different rules.

Hey, I'm not saying that the military can't be sent in for disaster relief, I've done a bit of that myself while in the Navy, but it is against the Constitution and the Posse Comitaus Act to deploy active duty military to places in the United States for law enforcement.

Biker I know what you're saying but it's not about law enforcement it's about protecting the children

Biker I know what you're saying but it's not about law enforcement it's about protecting the children

I don't mean to sound mean, but have you even thought about what you are suggesting? Where would the military people stay? How many for each school? What branch would they come from? How long would the tour of duty be for a school? Would there be special screenings required like there are for independent and recruiting duty?

Saying to just stick some military in a school to protect it is kinda unworkable.

I don't mean to sound mean, but have you even thought about what you are suggesting? Where would the military people stay? How many for each school? What branch would they come from? How long would the tour of duty be for a school? Would there be special screenings required like there are for independent and recruiting duty?

Saying to just stick some military in a school to protect it is kinda unworkable.
It would be like going out on guard Duty

Do you realize how few military personnel actually stand "guard duty"?

Only in AIT do you do a lot.

Only the Army has AIT. :D

Only the Army has AIT. :D
That was me army ranger

Forum List

Back