Donald Trump is a joke

IMG_0201.JPG
The ONLY thing Trump is making great again is SNL.

LOL another President Trump pisses me off SO BAD thread. Its weird libs get so worked up they feel the need to start a thread just to vent.

Donald Trump, President of the USA, is a joke
Donald Trump won the Republican primaries
Donald Trump won the Presidency of the USA
But the man is a joke. How did he do it.
He may reduce unemployment below 4.5%, he may increase the average wages per US citizen, he may increase GDP growth above 1.5% annually, he may increase security for the US
If he does he will be an idiot who accomplished more than I thought an idiot could accomplish.
But he is still a joke.
Not just a joke but a loud mouthed pos who will do anything for a buck

The guy who just left the WH could be considered a joke if it weren't for the fact that he doubled the national debt, divided the country along racial lines, gender, class, religion, and every other possible way. Yeah, he's a joke, a not so funny joke.
you left out tripling the DOW reducing unemployment to 4.8 from the 9+ the last ah repub left him with, and keeping our country safe ,,no 9/11 on his watch now you have a russian agent trumpovitch in charge and divided the country?? are you fn kidding me? You ah's divided the country long ago, you gd racists, nazis, alt right, sos

He may reduce unemployment below 4.5%, he may increase the average wages per US citizen, he may increase GDP growth above 1.5% annually, he may increase security for the US
If he does he will be an idiot who accomplished more than I thought an idiot could accomplish.
But he is still a joke.

He seems to be the one laughing....all the way to the WH.

literally none of that will happen and I guarantee he will blame the democrats for whatever disaster he causes
I do not want to be part of a country or a world where Donald Trump sets the moral and leadership style to succeed
View attachment 113317
The true Trump supporters are taking a very risky stance. If he fails you are in deep shit but if he is successful you could be on top.
I am confident you will be in deep shit.
The sad thing, is most Trump supporters are already in deep shit, he is there last hope.

Please explain to us what happens to Trump supporters ?

Their last hope ? Of what ?

They've got a stable of good candidates forming up.

You have Lizzy "Lieawatha" Warren.

Moron.

The false argument was presented by you, pal. Trying to make the case that Congress and the President have no control over the deficit is utterly ridiculous. You throw out red herrings because you can't defend the doubling of the debt under Obama, then claim I'm trying to change the subject. You have nothing and are not worth the time it takes to type this message. Go pound sand, snowflake.
Wrong again as you continue to try and play with words. I never said a thing about the deficit which is actually what we should be talking about. I have plenty of complaints about Obamas spending but only and idiot like you actually tries to blame him for 10 trillion dollars... the majority of which, had nothing to do with his spending. You're clueless
How the hell do you think we accumulate debt, dumbshit? It's called DEFICIT SPENDING. Apparently you don't know what the word "deficit" means. I guess in your twisted world the debt just appears all on it's own. Damn, boy, you're just too stupid for words.
No shit Sherlock and how with your math did Obamas deficit spending equal 10 Trillion dollars? You have no clue what you are talking about. You are growing dumber and dumber with each passing day
I gave you the chart. Add up the numbers, moron. Or are you too stupid to do that?
I did, it's not 10 trillion ya dipshit. Go back to school
It was $10.6 trillion when he came into office. What is it now, dipshit?

Wrong again as you continue to try and play with words. I never said a thing about the deficit which is actually what we should be talking about. I have plenty of complaints about Obamas spending but only and idiot like you actually tries to blame him for 10 trillion dollars... the majority of which, had nothing to do with his spending. You're clueless
How the hell do you think we accumulate debt, dumbshit? It's called DEFICIT SPENDING. Apparently you don't know what the word "deficit" means. I guess in your twisted world the debt just appears all on it's own. Damn, boy, you're just too stupid for words.
No shit Sherlock and how with your math did Obamas deficit spending equal 10 Trillion dollars? You have no clue what you are talking about. You are growing dumber and dumber with each passing day
I gave you the chart. Add up the numbers, moron. Or are you too stupid to do that?
What happened to adding the deficit? You changing the conversation again? Ride the merry go round as many times as you like each time you come around you still look like a lying sack o shit. How about you start being honest with your arguments and maybe you won't get stuck with your foot in your mouth as often as you do.

The guy who just left the WH could be considered a joke if it weren't for the fact that he doubled the national debt, divided the country along racial lines, gender, class, religion, and every other possible way. Yeah, he's a joke, a not so funny joke.
you left out tripling the DOW reducing unemployment to 4.8 from the 9+ the last ah repub left him with, and keeping our country safe ,,no 9/11 on his watch now you have a russian agent trumpovitch in charge and divided the country?? are you fn kidding me? You ah's divided the country long ago, you gd racists, nazis, alt right, sos
Take a valium, drama queen.

What happened to adding the deficit? You changing the conversation again? Ride the merry go round as many times as you like each time you come around you still look like a lying sack o shit. How about you start being honest with your arguments and maybe you won't get stuck with your foot in your mouth as often as you do.
How about addressing the numbers? Seems like YOU'RE the one avoiding the subject here.

literally none of that will happen and I guarantee he will blame the democrats for whatever disaster he causes
I do not want to be part of a country or a world where Donald Trump sets the moral and leadership style to succeed
View attachment 113317
The true Trump supporters are taking a very risky stance. If he fails you are in deep shit but if he is successful you could be on top.
The sad thing, is most Trump supporters are already in deep shit, he is there last hope.

Moron.
cruz?? lol

View attachment 113317

Moron.
cruz?? lol

The GOP could probably run Bozo the Clown and Beat Warren.

They already beat the "anointed one" (Clinton) with his twin.

But he is still a joke.

The joke left office a month ago.

How about addressing the numbers? Seems like YOU'RE the one avoiding the subject here.
I have addressed these numbers to you, dumbass, and I've also posted links to statistics in our last thread where we discussed this. It seems to go in one ear and out the other with you so I'm not going to waste my time reposting those stats. I will say that simple math adding up the deficits YOU posted in your chart add up to 6.5 trillion. Not 10 Trillion as you inaccurately claimed. There are many more factors that truly need to be considered on this issue but it all seems to be over you head. You're done

Donald Trump is a joke

....but Hillary's loss to him was the 'Punch Line'. :p

Forum List

Back