Trump vs. The Media: How Trump Continues To Befuddle The Press... To The Delight Of The Common Man

Common man? Is that what they call themselves now? The media is much more powerful than Trump and the "common man"...

Did the Washington Post really say it's covering Trump the same as it would have covered Clinton? Wow! And the Democrat Press wonders why folks call it Fake News B.S. :eek-52:

'There's a huge disconnect between the People and the Media.'

Spot On. :thup:

The common man in his typical, common golden mansion in the sky

261f7147e3a962fc2070292ea0fc858c.jpg

Trump will always poll higher than the Media. Remember i told ya that. Very few trust the Media these days.
My, my just who is his fresco guy? I must get his name to decorate my common ceiling.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

Yup, a successful American who loves his country. The common man respects that. :thup:
Yes quite. Really picked himself up by the bootstraps and showed us that anybody, if they work hard enough, can grow up from nothing and end up living in giant palaces in the sky and rule over the peasantry.

Trump will always poll higher than the Media. Remember i told ya that. Very few trust the Media these days.
My, my just who is his fresco guy? I must get his name to decorate my common ceiling.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

Yup, a successful American who loves his country. The common man respects that. :thup:
Yes quite. Really picked himself up by the bootstraps and showed us that anybody, if they work hard enough, can grow up from nothing and end up living in giant palaces in the sky and rule over the peasantry.

You mad?? :lol:

Did the Washington Post really say it's covering Trump the same as it would have covered Clinton? Wow! And the Democrat Press wonders why folks call it Fake News B.S. :eek-52:

Obviously, the media is much friendlier to Trump than they were to Clinton. Anyone who isn't a brainless cultist knows that.

For example, the media knew about Trump's Russian ties before the election, and deliberately turfed the story. They had real dirt on Trump, and buried it. And all that while, they were trumpeting fake dirt on Clinton. There has never been an election with such brazen media favoritism towards one of the candidates, and that candidate was Trump.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

About a lunatic in the White House? Of course.

Obviously, the media is much friendlier to Trump than they were to Clinton. Anyone who isn't a brainless cultist knows that.

For example, the media knew about Trump's Russian ties before the election, and deliberately turfed the story. They had real dirt on Trump, and buried it. And all that while, they were trumpeting fake dirt on Clinton. There has never been an election with such brazen media favoritism towards one of the candidates, and that candidate was Trump.

WHAAAT?! So you really believe the Washington Post is treating Trump the same way it did Obama, and would have treated Clinton? Come on, you can't seriously believe that?

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

About a lunatic in the White House? Of course.

Don't be a hata. Just work harder. Maybe one day you'll be a winner too? Try it.

DAY-UM! Its a wonder he has any spray paint left for his face!

And doncha love that Ivanka is just like any other working mother ... who never had to look for a job, that is. Before meeting with Trudeau, there was a long line of hired help in front of their humble, middle class home in DC and a constant line going in the house -

Hair stylists, make up stylists, clothing, tanners, Secret Service, drivers - all just to get her to the WH. Inside, her nanny, maid, housecleaners had been busy since before dawn.

All our average working mother had to do was accept the breakfast cooked for her. To be fair, she may have had to take her own shower. but maybe not.

No, I don't begrudge it. The drumpf's and her sleazy husband stole their money fair and square. Just don't piss on the rest of us and tell us its raining.

===
To the OP, I thought it was going to be about FakeFox and their FAKE story about Sweden.

Oh the irony that Agent Orange would trust the NotNews from fox, since the rest of us know its rally faux because they tell the truth only 18% of the time.

Or have you RWNJ traitors forgotten that?

Forum List

Back