Donald Trump is a joke

$10 trillion when he came in, $20 trillion when he left (give or take a trillion). Don't be in denial, your "hope and change" savior sold you out.
Let me ask a simple question and I'd appreciate a simple answer. If last year I decided to invest 1 million dollars in treasury bonds for my retirement fund, does Obama get faulted for adding that million dollars to the national debt?
Red herring time, I see. Domestic investments in gov. bonds is like one drop of rain in a flood compared to foreign debt. But do keep trying to put lipstick on that pig.
I knew you couldn't answer. Are you implying that foreign investments in treasury bonds are the presidents fault? How about mandated spending for Medicare and social security? Are those all Obamas fault too?
You miss the simple point that you're supposed to have enough money to cover your spending requests. If you don't, then you should reduce spending. No one ever said you have to eliminate Medicare of SS, idiot, but when we don't have enough to cover them, cuts in OTHER areas are necessary in order to avoid a debt crisis. But Democrats won't do that because then they couldn't buy votes with borrowed money if they did. For example, Obama drastically increased welfare and food stamps and removed requirements for able bodied recipients to work (which is one reason we got a balanced budget under Newt Gingrich's speakership). That was solely Obama's doing and there are many more examples, all of which I'm sure you would ignore. It's no coincidence that the annual deficit never dropped below a trillion dollars for the first 4 years of Obama's presidency.

usgs_line.php
Again you completely avoid addressing my question and try to change he the subject. And you're calling me an idiot?? Haha, you either have no understanding of a nations economics or you are being consciously dishonest by presenting false arguments. Either way, the faults in your bullshit statements have been pointed out, AGAIN, so you can retire to your cave and save the rest of us from wasting our time listening to your blubber.
The false argument was presented by you, pal. Trying to make the case that Congress and the President have no control over the deficit is utterly ridiculous. You throw out red herrings because you can't defend the doubling of the debt under Obama, then claim I'm trying to change the subject. You have nothing and are not worth the time it takes to type this message. Go pound sand, snowflake.

Donald Trump, President of the USA, is a joke
Donald Trump won the Republican primaries
Donald Trump won the Presidency of the USA
But the man is a joke. How did he do it.
He may reduce unemployment below 4.5%, he may increase the average wages per US citizen, he may increase GDP growth above 1.5% annually, he may increase security for the US
If he does he will be an idiot who accomplished more than I thought an idiot could accomplish.
But he is still a joke.
... No more than Carter was a joke ... or than GW Bush was a joke.

There have been lots of jokers in The White House in our lifetimes.

Last edited:
To quote Obama; "Elections have consequences" YOU Lost! Who is the butt of the joke now?
We lost, but it is still my opinion that Trump is a Joke and an embarrassment to the USA.
But my opinion did not prevail in the election.
BUT I still may prove to be right, in the long run. We will see.
GW Bush was a bigger embarrassment.

And Ford was next worst.

Let me ask a simple question and I'd appreciate a simple answer. If last year I decided to invest 1 million dollars in treasury bonds for my retirement fund, does Obama get faulted for adding that million dollars to the national debt?
Red herring time, I see. Domestic investments in gov. bonds is like one drop of rain in a flood compared to foreign debt. But do keep trying to put lipstick on that pig.
I knew you couldn't answer. Are you implying that foreign investments in treasury bonds are the presidents fault? How about mandated spending for Medicare and social security? Are those all Obamas fault too?
You miss the simple point that you're supposed to have enough money to cover your spending requests. If you don't, then you should reduce spending. No one ever said you have to eliminate Medicare of SS, idiot, but when we don't have enough to cover them, cuts in OTHER areas are necessary in order to avoid a debt crisis. But Democrats won't do that because then they couldn't buy votes with borrowed money if they did. For example, Obama drastically increased welfare and food stamps and removed requirements for able bodied recipients to work (which is one reason we got a balanced budget under Newt Gingrich's speakership). That was solely Obama's doing and there are many more examples, all of which I'm sure you would ignore. It's no coincidence that the annual deficit never dropped below a trillion dollars for the first 4 years of Obama's presidency.

usgs_line.php
Again you completely avoid addressing my question and try to change he the subject. And you're calling me an idiot?? Haha, you either have no understanding of a nations economics or you are being consciously dishonest by presenting false arguments. Either way, the faults in your bullshit statements have been pointed out, AGAIN, so you can retire to your cave and save the rest of us from wasting our time listening to your blubber.
The false argument was presented by you, pal. Trying to make the case that Congress and the President have no control over the deficit is utterly ridiculous. You throw out red herrings because you can't defend the doubling of the debt under Obama, then claim I'm trying to change the subject. You have nothing and are not worth the time it takes to type this message. Go pound sand, snowflake.
Wrong again as you continue to try and play with words. I never said a thing about the deficit which is actually what we should be talking about. I have plenty of complaints about Obamas spending but only and idiot like you actually tries to blame him for 10 trillion dollars... the majority of which, had nothing to do with his spending. You're clueless

If only Trump was a transgendered, illegal, homosexual, overweight, midget, communist and ghetto community organizer we could have Hope !

If only Trump was a transgendered, illegal, homosexual, overweight, midget, communist and ghetto community organizer we could have Hope !
Sorry. It's Pocahontas's turn next time to run next time. THEN your description of the candidate the renamed DEM party puts up after Pocahontas loses 'BIG LEAGUE' will be spot on accurate.

I want to hear more about the popular vote , and how truly significant and unfair it really is.

With tears......

I want to hear more about the popular vote , and how truly significant and unfair it really is.

With tears......
The blue state 'coastal elite LIBs' do not a country make.
Overheard at a Hollywood sushi bar: "I still can't understand why Hillary lost. Everyone I know voted for her".

usgs_line.php
Wrong again as you continue to try and play with words. I never said a thing about the deficit which is actually what we should be talking about. I have plenty of complaints about Obamas spending but only and idiot like you actually tries to blame him for 10 trillion dollars... the majority of which, had nothing to do with his spending. You're clueless
How the hell do you think we accumulate debt, dumbshit? It's called DEFICIT SPENDING. Apparently you don't know what the word "deficit" means. I guess in your twisted world the debt just appears all on it's own. Damn, boy, you're just too stupid for words.

usgs_line.php
How the hell do you think we accumulate debt, dumbshit? It's called DEFICIT SPENDING. Apparently you don't know what the word "deficit" means. I guess in your twisted world the debt just appears all on it's own. Damn, boy, you're just too stupid for words.
No shit Sherlock and how with your math did Obamas deficit spending equal 10 Trillion dollars? You have no clue what you are talking about. You are growing dumber and dumber with each passing day

usgs_line.php
No shit Sherlock and how with your math did Obamas deficit spending equal 10 Trillion dollars? You have no clue what you are talking about. You are growing dumber and dumber with each passing day
I gave you the chart. Add up the numbers, moron. Or are you too stupid to do that?

I gave you the chart. Add up the numbers, moron. Or are you too stupid to do that?
I did, it's not 10 trillion ya dipshit. Go back to school

Forum List

Back