Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You.

Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You. | The Resurgent
I must apologize, but I have reached that point with this news and it now pushes me beyond contempt into outright hatred and moral indignation against those of you continuing to defend this monster.

That is Donald Trump asking if NATO countries “have paid” if they want American protection from a potential Russian invasion.

Do you people supporting Trump know the only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 of the 1949 Washington Treaty that established NATO? That’s the article that recognizes an attack on one NATO ally as an attack on all NATO allies requiring defense.

Do you Cheeto Jesus worshipping fools have any idea? Your orange god, of all people, should know.

The only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 and rushed to the aid of a NATO ally in response to an attack was on September 11, 2001. On that day, monsters murdered 2,977 people in New York City; Washington, DC; and Shanksville, PA.

Almost 3,000 Americans were murdered by monsters and our NATO allies for the first time in the history of the NATO Alliance rose as one and defended American airspace and American interests around the entire freaking world while we wrestled with what had happened.

Donald Trump wants to turn NATO into a damn shakedown scheme and you people are cheering him on. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be ashamed of the fact that your cult leader who claims to have been personally affected by 9/11 does not even know our NATO allies protected his ass that day. You should be ashamed that he wants to turn one of the strongest military alliances in the history of the world into a racket where protection is bought. You should be ashamed that you are not ashamed.

These are allies. They are not vassal states. These are friends. Our promises do not require shakedowns. We are not the global bully demanding lunch money for protection. We are the shining city on the hill.

You people reflect the evil character of your god. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame left. You all deserve to be defeated and annihilated. You disgust me in cheering him on. He disgusts me.

On September 11, 2001, our NATO allies surrounded our nation and our nation’s interests globally while we buried our dead and you people cheer that braying jackass on ignorant of that fact and demanding money from our allies.

Donald Trump can go to hell and perhaps you will do the rest of us a favor and follow him there.

Shame on you all. Shame on you.

(emphasis added)

Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You. | The Resurgent

It should be socially unacceptable to be a Trump supporter or voter.

I must apologize, but I have reached that point with this news and it now pushes me beyond contempt into outright hatred and moral indignation against those of you continuing to defend this monster.

That is Donald Trump asking if NATO countries “have paid” if they want American protection from a potential Russian invasion.

Do you people supporting Trump know the only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 of the 1949 Washington Treaty that established NATO? That’s the article that recognizes an attack on one NATO ally as an attack on all NATO allies requiring defense.

Do you Cheeto Jesus worshipping fools have any idea? Your orange god, of all people, should know.

The only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 and rushed to the aid of a NATO ally in response to an attack was on September 11, 2001. On that day, monsters murdered 2,977 people in New York City; Washington, DC; and Shanksville, PA.

Almost 3,000 Americans were murdered by monsters and our NATO allies for the first time in the history of the NATO Alliance rose as one and defended American airspace and American interests around the entire freaking world while we wrestled with what had happened.

Donald Trump wants to turn NATO into a damn shakedown scheme and you people are cheering him on. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be ashamed of the fact that your cult leader who claims to have been personally affected by 9/11 does not even know our NATO allies protected his ass that day. You should be ashamed that he wants to turn one of the strongest military alliances in the history of the world into a racket where protection is bought. You should be ashamed that you are not ashamed.

These are allies. They are not vassal states. These are friends. Our promises do not require shakedowns. We are not the global bully demanding lunch money for protection. We are the shining city on the hill.

You people reflect the evil character of your god. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame left. You all deserve to be defeated and annihilated. You disgust me in cheering him on. He disgusts me.

On September 11, 2001, our NATO allies surrounded our nation and our nation’s interests globally while we buried our dead and you people cheer that braying jackass on ignorant of that fact and demanding money from our allies.

Donald Trump can go to hell and perhaps you will do the rest of us a favor and follow him there.

(emphasis added)

I'm not a Trump fan, but you can kindly go fuck off with your view on this.

(emphasis added)

And you can go fuck yourself. Only 5 NATO countries live up to their responsibility. You know, that shit stupid lieberals can grasp, integrity. You sign on the line, you fulfill you obligation.

(emphasis added)

Fascists always believe their opponents are "Socially unacceptable"

(emphasis added)

So.

The Left complains that America should not be policeman to the planet, yet whines pitifully when America looks for equal contributions from the players to that cause.

demanding that people pay their agreed upon contributions to NATO, the UN, whatever, is not at all unreasonable.

In fact, his vowing to step up and stop allowing other countries to fuck our brains out on these type of deals, trade deals etc., as if we are some sort of global Santa Claus was a reason to actually support the guy.

(emphasis added)

there are things that aren't defensible.

(emphasis added)

I don't think anyone here is worried about your condemnation of them.

Someone thinks a bit too highly of himself

(emphasis added)

Meh, 0bama has been POTUS for 7+ years, Hillary is likely to be the next one. We are living hell right now. Your left wing nut blogger is trying to send us where we already are.

You are just as stupid as they are, idiot.

(emphasis added)

So.

The Left complains that America should not be policeman to the planet, yet whines pitifully when America looks for equal contributions from the players to that cause.

The left in a nutshell.

An appropriate receptacle, btw.

(emphasis added)

That vitriol gave you a hard on, huh? You people really would support the criminalization of your opposition

(emphasis added)

Agreed. Hillary publicly destroying the victims of her sexual predator husband would be one of those things.

Setting up an e-mail server and sending classified information would be another.

Then there's letting four people die because it's inconvenient to save them to your administration.

Those are things that just don't happen, you can't defend them

(emphasis added)

Definitely him and his punk ass. hehheh
absurd-funny-hillary-clinton-photoshops22.jpg

Last edited:

(emphasis added)

Meh, 0bama has been POTUS for 7+ years, Hillary is likely to be the next one. We are living hell right now. Your left wing nut blogger is trying to send us where we already are.

We are living in hell, really, try moving to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Calcutta , Columbia, one of many I can think of, and come back and tell us how we are living in hell.

(emphasis added)

Agreed. Hillary publicly destroying the victims of her sexual predator husband would be one of those things.

Setting up an e-mail server and sending classified information would be another.

Then there's letting four people die because it's inconvenient to save them to your administration.

Those are things that just don't happen, you can't defend them

She did use the server in her basement, probably safer, and that is all you have.

[

yes Jillian----there are----For the sake of discussion---how about stating the "thing" or ----a few of the "things" that you wish to
cite as not defensible. Pertaining to this thread----Trump
did criticize the fact that most NATO countries do not ante up
the money that they are supposedly responsible for paying----
I consider his statement to be a trivial and IGNORABLE issue. For the Donald---that's just a kind of PERSONALITY
statement. He needs a course of charm school. I notice that the airline stewardesses are excruciatingly polite-----maybe
he can do a course with BOEING.

demanding that people pay their agreed upon contributions to NATO, the UN, whatever, is not at all unreasonable.

In fact, his vowing to step up and stop allowing other countries to fuck our brains out on these type of deals, trade deals etc., as if we are some sort of global Santa Claus was a reason to actually support the guy.
Many Nato countries are laughing behind America's back for being so fucking stupid as to not require at last some effort to pay for their own protection.
Some Nato countries make it very difficult bureaucratically for America to even use their military airports.
They view Americans as stupid fucks.
They of course are correct.
It's like a bunch of home owners on a cultisack getting together to car pool. They'll all contribute to the maintenance of the 'pool car'.
and gas money.
After a while it turns out only one home owner is paying to fix and put gas in the fucking pool car and the other homeowners are laughing behind his back for being such a pussy.
NO DIFFERENCE!

(emphasis added)

We are living in hell, really, try moving to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Calcutta , Columbia, one of many I can think of, and come back and tell us how we are living in hell.

there is no longer a "Calcutta"-----the Indian people have decided to call the city KOLKATA. It's their call. Have you
ever known people from any of the cities or countries you cited, penny dear.

Forum List

Back