Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You

LOL Boy, talk about a pure nilhilistic viewpoint. So we just throw overboard in temporary fit of pique international relationships that we have spent 70 years in building. You people have gone beyond stupid, in to pure cretin territory.
In the real world where you apparently don't live a "relationship" is a two-way street.
It's NOT a "relationship" when one party is doing all the giving while the other party is doing all the taking.
Maybe you ought to consider applying this simple fact to your personal life pal.
The combined amount of money countries like Italy, Albania, Bulgaria and Romania have chipped into Nato wouldn't buy you a decent dinner in Manhattan.
Then whenever the US, one of the founding members of Nato asks that their aircraft be refuelled, with American paid for fuel BTW, even for 'mercy flights' to bring emergency aid these countries put up such a bunch of bullshit conditions and flat out obstructions the US Air Force usually says "Fuck it" and goes somewhere else.
These Nato countries then sit back and grin and watch the mailbox for their monthly 'Nato-Bucks' cheque cut once again by the stupid American's.

Last edited:
In all honesty, the mods, if they were fair, they would ban the mentally ill douchebag with the Nasa avatar

LOL Boy, talk about a pure nilhilistic viewpoint. So we just throw overboard in temporary fit of pique international relationships that we have spent 70 years in building. You people have gone beyond stupid, in to pure cretin territory.

Asking the members of a group to pay what they agreed to pay is not throwing anything overboard. The non paying members of NATO are breaching the contract.

Get over the emotional bullshit.

Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You.

Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You. | The Resurgent
I must apologize, but I have reached that point with this news and it now pushes me beyond contempt into outright hatred and moral indignation against those of you continuing to defend this monster.

That is Donald Trump asking if NATO countries “have paid” if they want American protection from a potential Russian invasion.

Do you people supporting Trump know the only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 of the 1949 Washington Treaty that established NATO? That’s the article that recognizes an attack on one NATO ally as an attack on all NATO allies requiring defense.

Do you Cheeto Jesus worshipping fools have any idea? Your orange god, of all people, should know.

The only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 and rushed to the aid of a NATO ally in response to an attack was on September 11, 2001. On that day, monsters murdered 2,977 people in New York City; Washington, DC; and Shanksville, PA.

Almost 3,000 Americans were murdered by monsters and our NATO allies for the first time in the history of the NATO Alliance rose as one and defended American airspace and American interests around the entire freaking world while we wrestled with what had happened.

Donald Trump wants to turn NATO into a damn shakedown scheme and you people are cheering him on. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be ashamed of the fact that your cult leader who claims to have been personally affected by 9/11 does not even know our NATO allies protected his ass that day. You should be ashamed that he wants to turn one of the strongest military alliances in the history of the world into a racket where protection is bought. You should be ashamed that you are not ashamed.

These are allies. They are not vassal states. These are friends. Our promises do not require shakedowns. We are not the global bully demanding lunch money for protection. We are the shining city on the hill.

You people reflect the evil character of your god. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame left. You all deserve to be defeated and annihilated. You disgust me in cheering him on. He disgusts me.

On September 11, 2001, our NATO allies surrounded our nation and our nation’s interests globally while we buried our dead and you people cheer that braying jackass on ignorant of that fact and demanding money from our allies.

Donald Trump can go to hell and perhaps you will do the rest of us a favor and follow him there.

Shame on you all. Shame on you.

(emphasis added)

Donald Trump Can Go to Hell and If You Defend His Statement, So Can You. | The Resurgent

It should be socially unacceptable to be a Trump supporter or voter.

Meh, 0bama has been POTUS for 7+ years, Hillary is likely to be the next one. We are living hell right now. Your left wing nut blogger is trying to send us where we already are.

You are just as stupid as they are, idiot.
If you are living in hell right now it is only because you have created your own hell. The vast majority of us are living in the greatest nation on Earth, and we intend to make it even better. You want to wallow around in your own personal failure and blame everyone else for it, fine. Don't try to include the rest of us in it, we aren't going there, we are sane.

The greatness of the USA is being destroyed by liberal democrats and political correctness. That's the point here. HRC will continue the destruction, Trump will reverse it. THAT is what is at stake in November.

yes----seems that way------the best man for 2016 happens to be a rude nut------but ----**it is what it is**

Trump is not a PC politician, he is like most of us, he says what he thinks. I find that refreshing compared to the pols who hurl bullshit 24/7/365

I must apologize, but I have reached that point with this news and it now pushes me beyond contempt into outright hatred and moral indignation against those of you continuing to defend this monster.

That is Donald Trump asking if NATO countries “have paid” if they want American protection from a potential Russian invasion.

Do you people supporting Trump know the only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 of the 1949 Washington Treaty that established NATO? That’s the article that recognizes an attack on one NATO ally as an attack on all NATO allies requiring defense.

Do you Cheeto Jesus worshipping fools have any idea? Your orange god, of all people, should know.

The only time NATO has ever invoked Article 5 and rushed to the aid of a NATO ally in response to an attack was on September 11, 2001. On that day, monsters murdered 2,977 people in New York City; Washington, DC; and Shanksville, PA.

Almost 3,000 Americans were murdered by monsters and our NATO allies for the first time in the history of the NATO Alliance rose as one and defended American airspace and American interests around the entire freaking world while we wrestled with what had happened.

Donald Trump wants to turn NATO into a damn shakedown scheme and you people are cheering him on. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be ashamed of the fact that your cult leader who claims to have been personally affected by 9/11 does not even know our NATO allies protected his ass that day. You should be ashamed that he wants to turn one of the strongest military alliances in the history of the world into a racket where protection is bought. You should be ashamed that you are not ashamed.

These are allies. They are not vassal states. These are friends. Our promises do not require shakedowns. We are not the global bully demanding lunch money for protection. We are the shining city on the hill.

You people reflect the evil character of your god. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame left. You all deserve to be defeated and annihilated. You disgust me in cheering him on. He disgusts me.

On September 11, 2001, our NATO allies surrounded our nation and our nation’s interests globally while we buried our dead and you people cheer that braying jackass on ignorant of that fact and demanding money from our allies.

Donald Trump can go to hell and perhaps you will do the rest of us a favor and follow him there.

(emphasis added)

I couldn't agree more.

Here's the problem. Trump supporters live in a world of fear--everything they do, think, say is motivated by a certain fear.

One thing they fear most is looking/feeling stupid or gullible. No one likes to admit they were conned, especially under-educated whites. They are very insecure about their lack of education, low-income, inability to travel abroad and see the world and they resent those of us who finished college, earn more than 100K and have traveled and seen other parts of the world.

To admit that they were wrong, fooled by an elite New York con man would be shameful and embarrassing for them.

So as much as I agree that Trump supporters are deserving of scorn and ridicule for their support of vile and hateful unqualified candidate, they really can't help themselves. They are basically children, acting as children do when caught in a lie.

(emphasis added)

I couldn't agree more.

Here's the problem. Trump supporters live in a world of fear--everything they do, think, say is motivated by a certain fear.

One thing they fear most is looking/feeling stupid or gullible. No one likes to admit they were conned, especially under-educated whites. They are very insecure about their lack of education, low-income, inability to travel abroad and see the world and they resent those of us who finished college, earn more than 100K and have traveled and seen other parts of the world.

To admit that they were wrong, fooled by an elite New York con man would be shameful and embarrassing for them.

So as much as I agree that Trump supporters are deserving of scorn and ridicule for their support of vile and hateful unqualified candidate, they really can't help themselves. They are basically children, acting as children do when caught in a lie.

"children caught in a lie" great quote and perfect for 100% of Hillary supporters. But "lies" would be more appropriate for your pathological liar.

Meh, 0bama has been POTUS for 7+ years, Hillary is likely to be the next one. We are living hell right now. Your left wing nut blogger is trying to send us where we already are.

You are just as stupid as they are, idiot.
If you are living in hell right now it is only because you have created your own hell. The vast majority of us are living in the greatest nation on Earth, and we intend to make it even better. You want to wallow around in your own personal failure and blame everyone else for it, fine. Don't try to include the rest of us in it, we aren't going there, we are sane.

The greatness of the USA is being destroyed by liberal democrats and political correctness. That's the point here. HRC will continue the destruction, Trump will reverse it. THAT is what is at stake in November.

yes----seems that way------the best man for 2016 happens to be a rude nut------but ----**it is what it is**

Trump is not a PC politician, he is like most of us, he says what he thinks. I find that refreshing compared to the pols who hurl bullshit 24/7/365

I think that he is "a bit more than most of us"------A politician
has to be PC.-----at least most of the time. The recent
thing with the oily dog---Khizr Khan damaged him badly.
He NEEDS to learn how to take a bit of scum like that and
turn the tables on him-------not go all hissy. I admit that I would not be able to-----but over many years I have learned
to turn my back and walk away......kinda a second best
response

(emphasis added)

Pis off ya little Nazi.

(emphasis added)

I couldn't agree more.

nut-----I would suggest that you refine your mode of expression----but I doubt that the advice would penetrate
your beclouded mind. You rely on JINGLES you probably picked up from writings popularized in the 1960s.

Fuck NATO

I see that old American spirit hasnt changed since the Indians taught you how to not starve to death.

Are you ever capable of a cogent response? Christ, your posts make no sense... the Indians taught you how not to starve? And this has what to do with NATO exactly?

Oh then let me spell it out for your numb nuts. The Indians taught Europeans how to survive because they were dumbasses with no skills. Once the Indians helped them they turned their backs on them.

NATO came to our defense after 9/11 and it was the only time that happened and we needed the help. Then afterwards you have idiots like TNHarley and Trump turning their backs on them too.

Fuck NATO

I see that old American spirit hasnt changed since the Indians taught you how to not starve to death.

Are you ever capable of a cogent response? Christ, your posts make no sense... the Indians taught you how not to starve? And this has what to do with NATO exactly?

Oh then let me spell it out for your numb nuts. The Indians taught Europeans how to survive because they were dumbasses with no skills. Once the Indians helped them they turned their backs on them.

NATO came to our defense after 9/11 and it was the only time that happened and we needed the help. Then afterwards you have idiots like TNHarley and Trump turning their backs on them too.

Oh brother... and there you have it. Whitey was a dumbass.

You're a racist POS.

Fuck NATO

Oh brother... and there you have. Whitey was a dumbass.

You're a racist POS.

I said they were dumbasses. And they were and relied on the indian people to teach them. Then once they were done with them they got rid of them.

You can characterize that history any way you like. But your drama queen reaction doesnt change history.

Fuck NATO

You're a racist POS.

I said they were dumbasses. And they were and relied on the indian people to teach them. Then once they were done with them they got rid of them.

You can characterize that history any way you like. But your drama queen reaction doesnt change history.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You've been brainwashed ya big dummy.

I love it.... have fun with that dummy.

In all honesty, the mods, if they were fair, they would ban the mentally ill douchebag with the Nasa avatar

His thoughts might not always be in the right place but his heart is. He cares about scientific progress and the betterment of our species. From where I'm standing the douche seems to be you.

You're a racist POS.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You've been brainwashed ya big dummy.

I love it.... have fun with that dummy.

As long as you dont go full retard and claim what I said didnt happen you should be fine.

(emphasis added)

Hilary was responsible for actual deaths of soldiers and our ambassador in Bhengazi......Trump never caused someone to get killed.............and hilary and her support of obama's policies have created the greatest refugee crisis since World War 2, and it is destroying Europe.....Trump didn't do that either......hilary and her husband stole from Haitian's suffering from a human tragedy....Trump never did that..........

hilary is a monster in fact....Trump says stupid things....

if you vote for the monster, the hell she creates is on you.....not us....

Forum List

Back